Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Dolphin posted:

like what the gently caress there's a stock right there, use it you loving muppet

It's way cooler folded down, with blood pouring out of your face

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Wes Borland is the best guitarist in guitar history, not even a question, close rock and roll down and do something else.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gd3Y4o95ObU

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
gribbedly grump

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

DryGoods posted:

are you old enough to post here?

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Salt Fish posted:

Got yelled at for wearing a mask today. Guy was like "you don't need it outdoors!!" so I turned around on my BMX bike and yelled "have fun in the hospital dumbass" lol... I'm going to get my rear end kicked some day but I can't help it. Also flipped off a car that was farting too loud through the underpass to show off how cool they were. Good ride all around.
i once did a super rad kickflip right into this old dudes cock and he was all "uuggheeeellll" and i was like "haha gently caress you liberal" and rode into the sunset

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Dolphin posted:

i once did a super rad kickflip right into this old dudes cock and he was all "uuggheeeellll" and i was like "haha gently caress you liberal" and rode into the sunset

same but switch

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/qikipedia/status/1292566323231432705

trybo

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

tbf it's a lot more interesting than the five buildings and a gas station that make up downtown sparta nc

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

I lie awake, staring out at the bleakness of Megadon.

molon lolbe

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Aglet56 posted:

public school is one of the only remnants in American society of a non-atomized community where everyone chips in to make parents' lives easier through labor specialization for child care, education, and socialization

no surprise the right wants to get rid of it lol

their real anger stems from teaching shifting from a part-time hobby for bored housewives to a professionalized career with a greater degree of labor protection than most jobs

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Dolphin posted:

like what the gently caress there's a stock right there, use it you loving muppet

it's much more "Tier 1" to brace the folding stock's hinge against your right eyeball before firing, better recoil absorption and sight picture

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

trynp

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/bpolitics/status/1292567789358718976?s=20

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

no

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

i'm the tooth that falls at the end of the gif

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
there aRe definitely 14 year olds "trunning" in this thread, but who are they?

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
https://twitter.com/OutofVTubers/status/1292541352626933760?s=09

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

I have a buddy that once fired a win mag hunting rifle with the scope a little too close to his eye, luckily he was wearing safety goggles and actually bracing the stock against his shoulder so he "only" ended up with a crescent moon scar over his right eye for the rest of his life

That ol boy with the shotgun lost that fuckin eye there's no two ways about it :stare:

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/1292568837200596993?s=20

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

The Muppets On PCP posted:

their real anger stems from teaching shifting from a part-time hobby for bored housewives to a professionalized career with a greater degree of labor protection than most jobs

For the rich, yeah. For for the vast majority of the right it's that prayer is out of schools, sex education, school integration, lack of teaching biblical and traditional values, and now that teaching lgbtq are people as well.

Same reason they hate college, social issues.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

lotta stuff still happening out there on the ol internet

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
so who’s gonna send Kamala the pizza?

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

got this when filing today

New York State Department of Labor posted:

IMPORTANT MESSAGE: New York State is currently assessing the Presidential Executive Order issued on August 8th authorizing the "Lost Wages Assistance Program." When we have additional information, we will update you on our website and social media platforms, and we will reach out directly via emails and text messages. To allow your fellow New Yorkers to reach a representative, please do not call the DOL to inquire about this program at this time.

lol TRUMP!!!!

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Thoatse posted:

i'm the tooth that falls at the end of the gif
I'm the tooth that fell out the first time he did this

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

goddamn thats a serious rear end

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Tainen posted:

so who’s gonna send Kamala the pizza?

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Alec Eiffel posted:

there aRe definitely 14 year olds "trunning" in this thread, but who are they?

Why are you trying to find 14 year olds?

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/Bencjacobs/status/1292570051120332807

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Isnt he at home with the rona

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

MysteriousStranger posted:

For the rich, yeah. For for the vast majority of the right it's that prayer is out of schools, sex education, school integration, lack of teaching biblical and traditional values, and now that teaching lgbtq are people as well.

Same reason they hate college, social issues.

the people who really are up their own rear end about all that stuff generally send their kids to (often taxpayer subsidized) bargain basement christian madrassas or homeschool

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

RandomBlue posted:

Why are you trying to find 14 year olds?

send them to the posting mines

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

lmao @ destroying the USPS to gently caress with the election

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
I wonder if there are any scenarios where trump wins but dems retake the senate and keep the house. probably not but it would be really funny to see dems pretend they cant do anything.

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

Baltimoron here, I too have not received any mail in over a week

People are starting to get restless about it. Most people voted by mail in the presidential primary; there are already rumblings about how people will get ballots and concern about whether they get delivered

I know, I know: tup

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

intentional ?

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Reality Protester posted:

I wonder if there are any scenarios where trump wins but dems retake the senate and keep the house. probably not but it would be really funny to see dems pretend they cant do anything.

Technically, they couldn't without having veto proof super majorities since TRUMP could just veto everything and therefore they'd need his sign off. TRUMP!

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

New Zealand must be punished, their arrogance must be met with power!

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Sir Tonk posted:

goddamn thats a serious rear end

turn on your monitor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Is Amazon switching to UPS or FedEx? I haven't ordered anything recently because I'm poor as gently caress but I would be pissed if I had Amazon Prime and it took the USPS two weeks to deliver my package.

Destroying the postal service to be reelected while simultaneously loving with Jeff Bezos is peak TRUMP.