Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

uncurable mlady posted:

podcast beef has become completely nonsensical since bernie lost

cum town declaring red scare their sworn enemies to drive a wedge in the left and prove gwen snyder correct makes perfect sense

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

uncurable mlady posted:

podcast beef has become completely nonsensical since bernie lost

Everyone grieves in their own way

grate deceiver
Jul 10, 2009

Just a funny av. Not a redtext or an own ok.
bitches mad because Brace did more Praxis than the entire twitter left ever will

LittleBlackCloud
Mar 5, 2007
xXI love Plum JuiceXx

Dmitri-9 posted:

The twitter freaks call themselves post-left, so call them that.

post-left is some dumb garbage. gulag

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
they're the posting-left

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Honest Thief posted:

why not just call someone racist? Why strasserism, what's to gain in some term that only makes sense if you twitter literate?

because they think owning other educateds on twitter is reality. in other words:

crepeface posted:

they're the posting-left

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

The Muppets On PCP posted:

cum town declaring red scare their sworn enemies to drive a wedge in the left and prove gwen snyder correct makes perfect sense

what? didn't some of them live together?

Gio
Jun 20, 2005

the podcast thread: mostly twitter drama

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

Gio posted:

the podcast thread: mostly fanfic

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

MikeCrotch posted:

Everyone grieves in their own way

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009

Doc Hawkins posted:

what? didn't some of them live together?
buckle up, soldier

https://youtu.be/sjJSQavhy8o

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

The Muppets On PCP posted:

strasserism isn't the right word for it, but there is a difference between the tucker carlson/saagar enjeti variety of white nationalism and pat buchanan white nationalism
The notion that Carlson would ever actually side with white working class people is ridiculous.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/yashalevine/status/1292859323706556430?s=19

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

Gio posted:

the podcast thread: mostly twitter drama

the podcasts are also mostly twitter drama

Hurt Whitey Maybe
Jun 26, 2008

I mean maybe not. Or maybe. Definitely don't kill anyone.

oh so 5G is good now? I see through the lies

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

I still think we went to the moon when we said we did.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

what I'm getting from this is that they broke up and his friends rag him about it, and they think gwen snyder is dumb, especially when she thinks podcasts are the battlefield on which the war for the future is fought

Gio
Jun 20, 2005

Maya Fey posted:

the podcasts are also mostly twitter drama

i cant say i listen to those ones.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

"stop exporting movies and entertainment to China"?!? i'm sorry for always asking this but who the gently caress is that guy?

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/means_tv/status/1292857716126474241?s=19

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Halloween Jack posted:

The notion that Carlson would ever actually side with white working class people is ridiculous.

no poo poo

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007

by Pragmatica
I don't like being alone with my thoughts either but all those podcasts cannot possibly be worth listening to every week.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Using podcasts to silence the inner contemptuous depression voice, the volume and number of simultaneous running podcasts needed to do so increasing until I become one with the Discourse at the loudness of a sonic boom.

Gio
Jun 20, 2005

when i worked as a delivery driver i couldnt listen to music for too long. much preferred talk to pass the time. i ended up listening to a lot of sports talk radio which was garbage but it helped pass the time.

Civilized Fishbot
Apr 3, 2011
Yeah, if the person who wrote that works the kind of job where you can listen to podcasts all day, I don't think there's much unusual except for the meticulous weekday sorting

Gio
Jun 20, 2005

no its still weird bc 99% of podcasts are near unlistenable

e: and thats still an INSANE amount

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
the great thing about podcast hosted by schmucks is you can just tune out and come back 5 minutes later and you're perfectly fine.

AnEdgelord
Dec 12, 2016

I work in data entry and this is normal for me, though there is a disturbing lack of cum town

Kunster
Dec 24, 2006

That's reasonable if yeah, you treat it like background radio while you work or do other stuff.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

AnEdgelord posted:

I work in data entry and this is normal for me, though there is a disturbing lack of cum town

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

God I can't imagine how bad Abe Lincoln's Tophat is, especially if the members of its Facebook group is any indication

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
Ben Kissel ran for Congress on a platform of reducing government waste lol

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

I like LPOtL but gently caress his lib rear end political opinions. TopHat isn’t worth listening too.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Strasserism is a meme and people should really go outside more

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
lmao hell loving yess

stavvy solves all my problems

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
no podcasts on the weekends?

amateur hour poo poo

a_gelatinous_cube
Feb 13, 2005

Civilized Fishbot posted:

Yeah, if the person who wrote that works the kind of job where you can listen to podcasts all day, I don't think there's much unusual except for the meticulous weekday sorting

It's me, the guy getting blown up in multiple threads and on twitter now haha. Yeah, I work in a warehouse and just put them on as background filler. I listen to a lot of audiobooks and Spotify too. I used to listen to mainly music, but if you want to get really sick of music listen to it every day for hours a day.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Zyklon B Zombie posted:

It's me, the guy getting blown up in multiple threads and on twitter now haha. Yeah, I work in a warehouse and just put them on as background filler. I listen to a lot of audiobooks and Spotify too. I used to listen to mainly music, but if you want to get really sick of music listen to it every day for hours a day.

i worked overnight as a shelf stocker at a grocery store and loaded up my 3rd gen iPod with old episodes of loveline because podcasts weren’t a thing in 2006

i will defend u.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Zyklon B Zombie posted:

Radio War Nerd