Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

Tortuga means turtle, and that's me. I take my time but I always win.

Blasmeister posted:

I hope they sign coutinho as well and David Luiz plays every game.

Luiz can either get sent off all the time or play every game, stop putting so much pressure on him, he's just one man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
Who’s gonna hire Sarri

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
Give him another year so he buys Jorginho back.

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

Total Meatlove posted:

All the paranoia and constantly looking over his shoulder has added years to Ozil

Pretty sure looking over his shoulder isn't too difficult for him :downs:

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

You should hear my accent.

Gigi Galli posted:

Who’s gonna hire Sarri

Tottenham! Sarri’s got style.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

https://twitter.com/MelissaReddy_/status/1292453097273536512

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
Rumours are that hřjbjerg is having a medical at spurs tomorrow. He has been liking loads of spurs stuff on social media so it's very obvious now.

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Inventor of the Marmite pasty

I hope he’s as cool and good as Kyrgiakos.

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

Sotirios or Papadopoulos?

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Big Sotiris, of course.

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me

Xabi posted:

Big Sotiris, of course.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Sancho's been named in dortmunds training camp squad. Wrap it up everyone he's staying, move on to the next endless saga

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

the sex ghost posted:

Sancho's been named in dortmunds training camp squad. Wrap it up everyone he's staying, move on to the next endless saga

Huh weird, turns out Transfer Genius Ed Woodward's strategy of "bid 55% of the asking price" didn't work out. Weird!

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
Willian has supposedly undergone a medical at Arsenal. That certainly is A Signing I guess.

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
lmao
https://twitter.com/miamifutbolmls/status/1292805671952490498?s=21

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

the sex ghost posted:

Dortmund say their decision is final but "Sancho's been at a house party with United supporters" so surely he'll be in red soon.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

blue footed boobie posted:

Willian has supposedly undergone a medical at Arsenal. That certainly is A Signing I guess.

:shrug:

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

sassassin posted:

Dortmund say their decision is final but "Sancho's been at a house party with United supporters" so surely he'll be in red soon.

Next week: turns out it was actually Jesse Lingard, who is accidentally given a new 5 year deal for 120,000 a week.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

blue footed boobie posted:

A medical at Arsenal... considering their history with injuries I presume you can pass that by showing up not in a full body cast

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

sassassin posted:

Unless theres a blurry photo of him on some grubby sofa with a couple of canisters of nitrous on the go it's not official imo

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

About 7000 journos posting variations of this tweet within minutes. The Woodward Briefing Machine's running overtime today.

https://twitter.com/sistoney67/status/1292881042672693250

https://twitter.com/RobDawsonESPN/status/1292884414054244352

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

https://twitter.com/LFC/status/1292884384433963009?s=20

Kostas Tsimikas to Liverpool DONE DEAL

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Der Shovel posted:

Next week: turns out it was actually Jesse Lingard, who is accidentally given a new 5 year deal for 120,000 a week.

he's been linked with ac milan lol

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Do we really need to post every tweet about Sancho itt

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

big crush on Chad OMG posted:

I miss the days of 40 lukaku to Chelsea rumours an hour

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

The next Maldini IMHO. Get in!

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Darn he was supposed to be the Chilwell replacement.

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

big crush on Chad OMG posted:

Especially since its predictably dull. Either Woodward is going to panic and pay exactly what Dortmund ask, or he'll gently caress up trying to get an option B.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

CyberPingu posted:

A medical at Arsenal... considering their history with injuries I presume you can pass that by showing up not in a full body cast

Based on the Kaelstrom loan deal, it seems that they actually do a real medical and then ignore the results.

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN
im glad we signed some guy from olympiacos

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
Guess he’s somewhat of a back up since he didn’t cost as much as some of the alternatives.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Leeds have done some deals

Jack Harrison is back for another season long loan from Man City. Extremely cool.

And they've also signed Joe Gelhardt from Wigan, seen here signing his contract in a featureless white void:

Just want a new contract for Bielsa and somehow for Ben White to stay and that will be an excellent window imo.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
2nd dude looks more like a rugby player.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

The Guardian's Daniel Harris claiming on Twitter that United and Dortmund had the framework of a deal for Sancho negotiated in late July, until Woodward decided to try and pull a Master Negotiator Banker Move and change the deal to a more favourable one at the last moment, pissing Dortmund off.

I have no idea if that's real or not, but I am predisposed to believing the worst about Ed Woodward, so...

https://twitter.com/DanielHarris/status/1292844522448261125

https://twitter.com/DanielHarris/status/1292856419885158402

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

It's as if every detail of a negotiation isn't CCed to the press and so they make up any old poo poo

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Wow can’t wait for more Jadon Sancho “what if?” tweets

kcer
May 28, 2004

Today is good weather
for an airstrike.
i'm hearing woodward lowered the price because sancho kept calling him and farting down the phone

wild stuff

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

kcer posted:

i'm hearing woodward lowered the price because sancho kept calling him and farting down the phone

wild stuff

lol

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

What do you think Jadon Sancho ate that made him so farty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

I bet it was Mister Potato’s, the official crisps partner of Manchester United, sour cream and onion flavor