Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pizzatime

cda posted:

woah hello stranger, how is the game going

Slowly but surely, I'm trying to get a demo out by Halloween!

This is what the title screen currently looks like.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

nut posted:

did someone say hi yet

And not anythgin else

nut

anything else

Manifisto

FluffieDuckie posted:

I’m very glad Chewbecca came back to post with us. So many good threads.

absolutely agreed

ty nesamdoom!

Stoner Sloth

FluffieDuckie posted:

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Macnult

FluffieDuckie posted:

:agreed:

cda

by Hand Knit

Pizzatime posted:

Slowly but surely, I'm trying to get a demo out by Halloween!

This is what the title screen currently looks like.

Please let me know when there is a demo, I am going to play it for sure

City of Glompton

hi pizzatime :wave:

good morning byob 🌞

Pizzatime

cda posted:

Please let me know when there is a demo, I am going to play it for sure

will do! thanks a lot

hey siluvayne!

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.

FluffieDuckie posted:

yes chewbecca is all 5’s

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
chewbecca is absolute top tier pwnage

Khanstant
been thinking about it and if you got an extra person's worth of intestines, you'd be able to digest some food twice as expertly? more energy? hidden mental powers? maybes its all unlocked but nobody has ever gotten the double testine surgery

astral

they won't get it because people are nervous about the side effect of really bad gas

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Hello and chat, thread

Musluk

Munchables posted:

Hello and chat, thread

hi

(and nothign else)

Vanisheerrrrrr!!!

Dead Hippie Ghost

tears for queers
afk -> you know me
sponsored by Healer LLC

Munchables posted:

Hello and chat, thread

Hello, and chat!

/thread

Pack it up folks

Goons Are Gifts

Lurkers!!! POST!!!!!

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.

Goons Are Great posted:

Lurkers!!! POST!!!!!

These dang lurkers, read the sign! It says Lurkers Must Post!!

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

Lurker posting here, please be gentle.

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
reporting in live from the bathroom where a meteor shower is occurring over toilet bowl lake

alnilam

And people say the weather is a dull topic

ty manifisto

Ass-penny

high

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Khanstant
off lime green cannabis, color of praying mantises, no stems, no seeds, crystals like they amethyst i hope

barnold

alnilam posted:

And people say the weather is a dull topic

sig fuckin owns bud

Prof. Crocodile

they see me lurkin'
they hatin'
but i'm workin'
they wanna see me postin' lovely

Pahilla the Hun

Tiny Tubesteak Tom posted:

reporting in live from the bathroom where a meteor shower is occurring over toilet bowl lake

This is Bob reporting from Copter Cam---it is just a gruesome scene down there, folks. There's just poo poo everywhere. Forget camping at the lake tonight, it's going to be more like cramping from too much cake. Tom what can you tell us about the morale? lovely?

thanks nesamdoom!!

barnold

Pahilla the Hun posted:

This is Bob reporting from Copter Cam---it is just a gruesome scene down there, folks. There's just poo poo everywhere. Forget camping at the lake tonight, it's going to be more like cramping from too much cake. Tom what can you tell us about the morale? lovely?

well, bob, I can tell you that everyone is absolutely down and brown in the dumps, just having a really rough time trying to piece it all back together after this storm, and with water absolutely flushing out the area right now, I suspect it'll be days before we see rescue units plunging into action

Musluk

*petition to rename Wicker's Creek into poo poo Creek surpasses the petition for free paddles*

Vanisheerrrrrr!!!

Pahilla the Hun

:byob1::hf::byob1:

thanks nesamdoom!!

Pahilla the Hun

Tiny Tubesteak Tom posted:

well, bob, I can tell you that everyone is absolutely down and brown in the dumps, just having a really rough time trying to piece it all back together after this storm, and with water absolutely flushing out the area right now, I suspect it'll be days before we see rescue units plunging into action

Thanks for the update, you sound absolutely puckered! I hope FEMA's replacement --the FECE--can get to the bottom of the problem. Now, here's Greg with sports!

thanks nesamdoom!!

cda

by Hand Knit
i was just thinking that the Steve martin movie The Jerk is one of the funniest movies ever made. then I remember that it was directed by Carl Reiner, who just passed away and i thought, god dmn, that's a funny movie

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

alnilam

i never sawr it, i would like to have sawrn it though

ty manifisto

Goons Are Gifts

poast

Dixville

I don't think!

alnilam posted:

It good

Pahilla the Hun

hi Dixville!

thanks nesamdoom!!

Dixville

I don't think!

Hey!! :)

Twenty Four

cda posted:

i was just thinking that the Steve martin movie The Jerk is one of the funniest movies ever made. then I remember that it was directed by Carl Reiner, who just passed away and i thought, god dmn, that's a funny movie

It really is hilarious! But watching it again recently (and I have seen it maybe a dozen times) some parts in the second half sort of drag on and lose a bit of steam from pacing, but, there are so many individual scenes with so many good jokes it is still one of my favorite comedies ever!

Bad quality video but this scene gets horribly incorrectly quoted between me and my father all the time when you "need" something because it's just so drat funny and Steve Martin at his best. (for reference he went from a poor guy with no cares in the world to a rich materialistic guy and then lost it all)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VbI5zcB8Ac

Mummy Napkin
hello byob I made spaghetti and it was good. stress eating is not good but boy it sure does take the edge off, much like postin

Robot Made of Meat

alnilam posted:

Even with Carl in another realm, sawring the moom pitcher is still an option.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Glompton

hi dixville! hi byob!

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig