Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Orange Devil posted:

Marg bar the government of Amrika.

I want to open a bar and restaurant in the Los Angeles area simply called Marg Bar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Pleasant Friend posted:

I am becoming quite convinced that Trump, Biden, and the upper political machine that operates both parties want to lose.

They're both trying to throw the presidency for some reason, without tipping their hand and making it explicit to the general public, who would object to the major parties perverting the election in this way (And I assume they don't want to lose the House or Senate, just the top spot, which explains why they don't want to lose too badly).

Like, for example look at that interview Trump just gave. It was a terrible interview, but why on earth would he agree to it in the first place? Why wouldn't any of his handlers promptly excuse him as soon as he shat himself on camera? Who is giving Trump these giant novelty graphs? Trump isn't printing these himself.

While the Dems are working their hardest to make Biden as invisible as possible while doing the bare minimum to claim they are actually running a campaign.

you can't really use the expression "shat himself on camera" merely rhetorically anymore when it comes to the presidential election

which kinda points to that maybe Trump and Biden are the candidates because those guys really are the intellectual leadership of the political class

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

Spergin Morlock posted:

I want to open a bar and restaurant in the Los Angeles area simply called Marg Bar

I hear the bar and restaurant business is booming right now.

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

Orange Devil posted:

I hear the bar and restaurant business is booming right now.

Something is booming alright, but I'm pretty sure it isn't the business.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

Spergin Morlock posted:

MargBaritaville

Pomeroy
Apr 20, 2020
https://twitter.com/JustinKahm/status/1290373162283171842

https://imgflip.com/i/4b2fgw

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

DuterteFan 🇨🇳🇵🇸🇰🇵🇸🇾🇮🇷🇯🇵🇹🇷🇰🇮🇱🇦☪️☭

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

Pomeroy
Apr 20, 2020

Algund Eenboom posted:

apparently he didn't have room for British, French, German, and Canadian flags

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

lmao.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
what if it was Manxism and it was just for the fellas

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Warmachine posted:

Something is booming alright, but I'm pretty sure it isn't the business.

Implosions can make booms, right?

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Algund Eenboom posted:

Pomeroy
Apr 20, 2020
[announcer voice/]He upholds the Syrian Arab Republic, and Erdogan. He upholds the People's Republic of China, the DPRK, and the Imperial Japanese Army. He is... the most confused man in the world.[/]

Pomeroy has issued a correction as of 07:28 on Aug 11, 2020

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

gradenko_2000 posted:

what if it was Manxism and it was just for the fellas

That sounds like it's more for the tailless cats

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

https://mobile.twitter.com/KaiTave/status/1292778937731305475

I dunno something just makes me chuckle about D&D as a critical part of "European heritage."

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

quote:

“Listening to experts to set policy is an elitist approach and I’m very fearful of an elitist approach,” he said. “I’m also fearful that it leads to totalitarianism, especially when you say, ‘Well. We’re doing it for the public good.’”

https://www.boisestatepublicradio.org/post/idaho-lawmaker-listening-experts-elitist-approach-coronavirus-restrictions#stream/0

Pomeroy
Apr 20, 2020

Algund Eenboom posted:

The hits keep coming: https://twitter.com/JustinKahm/status/1293173225552334850?s=09

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Here's a fact: Nobody but terminally politicsbrained weirdos call prosecutors "cops" regardless of whatever their dumb campaign promotional materials say. "Cop" is a slang term for a police officer. Prosecutors are lawyers, not police officers.

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit

Milo and POTUS posted:

Here's a fact: Nobody but terminally politicsbrained weirdos call prosecutors "cops" regardless of whatever their dumb campaign promotional materials say. "Cop" is a slang term for a police officer. Prosecutors are lawyers, not police officers.

if you really think this you don't know what a US prosecutor's job entails

they hook up with cops, advise cops, work with cops, keep their job by the grace of cops, and schmooze with cops

they're cops

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Milo and POTUS posted:

When a guy sits down at a table with ten nazis, what do you say to describe the table?

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

When a guy sits down at a table with ten nazis, what do you say to describe the table?

It's crowded! :v:

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

Milo and POTUS posted:

wrongo

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Milo and POTUS posted:

wrong

Gorman Thomas
Jul 24, 2007

Milo and POTUS posted:

I agree with your assertion that Kamala Harris is a self described politicsbrained weirdo thank you

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Hey, I just deliver the hot takes. Don't shoot the messenger

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Milo and POTUS posted:

“Top cop” is slang for “attorney general”.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
She's not just a cop, she's a GENERAL of cops

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/EricDSnider/sta...ingawful.com%2F

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

Milo and POTUS posted:

Here's a fact: Nobody but terminally politicsbrained weirdos call prosecutors "cops" regardless of whatever their dumb campaign promotional materials say. "Cop" is a slang term for a police officer. Prosecutors are lawyers, not police officers.1

[1] Intro voiceover to Law & Order: Special Posters Unit

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

https://twitter.com/HulkHogan/status/125437560418865152

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

I think that hitler originally came to power because liberals did exactly this.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Platystemon posted:

“Top cop” is slang for “attorney general”.

and kamala frequently and publicly referred to herself as such when she held the position

p sure she even did during her campaign last year

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/anomalyalice/status/1293562739646959616?s=19

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

This election really is the last ditch for "we can vote our way out of this!," isn't it?

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Biden's platform is just straight up about seeing how much harm they can inflict and still get liberals to call it harm reduction.

Hedenius
Aug 23, 2007
https://twitter.com/themmlalaland/status/1293544178694135808?s=21

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Strange to think the party doesn’t like her

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

https://twitter.com/theMMlalaland/status/1293631083448336384?s=20

this person is calling everyone who responds a rapist and tagging the fbi lmao