Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sir Bobert Fishbone
Jan 16, 2006

Beebort
In my mind the comic doesn't exist outside of this thread and I'll thank you all to keep it that way :goleft:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

ive never looked at the real website and never will, its nice not having expectations

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house
seems kinda lovely to not consider supporting the original author, agreeing to not tell him about an ongoing translation of his work and even go so far as to pretend the original doesn't exist lol. none of my business tho

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

R.L. Stine posted:

seems kinda lovely to not consider supporting the original author, agreeing to not tell him about an ongoing translation of his work and even go so far as to pretend the original doesn't exist lol. none of my business tho

Light Gun Man posted:

there is a long history of Japanese artists shutting the gently caress down forever the second they get wind of westerners being into their stuff so yeah, don't.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Has there ever been a case of an obsessive SA thread contacting the outside world and it turning out well?

Aino Minako
Dec 16, 2007

Perpetual rage elemental

Kazak posted:

Jfc goons don't ruin this for us

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

do not touch the poop

Classon Ave. Robot
Oct 7, 2019

by Athanatos
Seriously, it becomes a hosed up failure every time anyone ever tries to bring something on this forum to the attention of someone who isn't.

Do not gently caress it up!

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Facebook Aunt posted:

Has there ever been a case of an obsessive SA thread contacting the outside world and it turning out well?

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!

R.L. Stine posted:

If you don't mind seeing low-context art of characters we haven't seen yet you can download the app Line, go the sticker store and search for paintmanga on the sticker store under the creators tab. There is one sticker set and it's clearly related to this. It costs .99 USD. That would be one way to show support that wouldn't be traced back to this

Aino Minako
Dec 16, 2007

Perpetual rage elemental

Nep-Nep posted:

If you don't mind seeing low-context art of characters we haven't seen yet you can download the app Line, go the sticker store and search for paintmanga on the sticker store under the creators tab. There is one sticker set and it's clearly related to this. It costs .99 USD. That would be one way to show support that wouldn't be traced back to this

Thank you for sharing this. dollar sent

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
we gon' send 'em to Heaven
"Why are my stickers suddenly selling like crazy?"

Cat Hatter
Oct 24, 2006

Hatters gonna hat.

Facebook Aunt posted:

That lady that dresses like a mermaid?

Brother Make
Jun 5, 2020

Post more NEET!!!

Sorry for the delay, I wanted to make sure the translation was correct.

I also finally made a Patreon: Not a Rick Roll this time (probably)
If people want to throw money at me, who am I to stop them?
I want to thank all the people in the thread that keep this fun and engaging. Thanks for all the posts!
Please consider donating to the artist if you can do so without being suspicious.

Regallion
Nov 11, 2012

*grills some steak on the raging fire that is linking donation pages in this thread*

Cobra Lionfist
Jun 4, 2013
Oh, I forgot how much an rear end in a top hat young neet is

Sister Make
Feb 5, 2020

neet NEET NEET NEET

Brother Make
Jun 5, 2020

Post more NEET!!!

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

He may not kill his parents in this time line but he sure can be an rear end in a top hat all the same!

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

NEET mentally lecturing others about dignity and self-discipline....

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!

Xenocides posted:

NEET mentally lecturing others about dignity and self-discipline....

Ten years later he'll be about to get married and decide at the altar to tell his bride a detailed account of every single time he shamed someone for their weight or appearance

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
i hope she's either his boss or just astoundingly better at the job than him

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
Loving the contrast between 'nobody actually pays that much attention to you, do whatever you want' old NEET and 'wow how loving dare random people not mold themselves to what I, specifically, want' young rear end in a top hat NEET.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Hell yeah, nothing matters! :unsmith:

...Aw man, nothing matters :smith:

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Haifisch posted:

Loving the contrast between 'nobody actually pays that much attention to you, do whatever you want' old NEET and 'wow how loving dare random people not mold themselves to what I, specifically, want' young rear end in a top hat NEET.

nothing like doing a dime in the clink to take you down a peg or two

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics

TheAardvark posted:

i hope she's either his boss or just astoundingly better at the job than him

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Facebook Aunt posted:

Dan Lacey used to draw the terrible Church Mouse comic and when he hit hard times Goons commissioned him to draw lewd comics. Eventually they got him to paint paintings of politicians and famous people with pancakes on their head. He's gone on to make quite a career of it.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

He also drew an utterly fantastic Mallard Filmore parody which lives in fame in goon political cartoon mock threads

Brother Make
Jun 5, 2020

Post more NEET!!!

Hot Stunt
Oct 2, 2009

Uh oh. They both want to sit as far away from her as possible.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Now one of them has to sit on the other's lap

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Goddamn cert errors how the gently caress an I supposed to neet it up like this

Sister Make
Feb 5, 2020

neet NEET NEET NEET

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

The space is between his ears.

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
NEET sneaks onto a rocket ship arc... START!

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

NEET tries drugs arc

Sir Bobert Fishbone
Jan 16, 2006

Beebort
NEET sitting in a lawn chair as Oda straps hundreds of fireworks to the legs

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Grevling posted:

NEET tries drugs arc

He's gonna steal Oda's lovely tomatoes.

Brother Make
Jun 5, 2020

Post more NEET!!!

For whatever reason, this time they aren't just thinking "dot dot dot," but going as far as to think "dot dot dot period." I just thought it was kind of funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

I'm legitimately excited for Space NEET!
NEETS. IN. SPAAACE!
He's going to bumble his way into becoming an astronaut.

I hope he at least gets a telescope.