Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

https://mobile.twitter.com/bridgietherease/status/1274068221788733440

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uEGmRgBHvQ

nut
Jul 30, 2019

dersh def the type of guy who throws the trash at you and says you gotta throw it out cuz u touched it last

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

poo poo, we found agronox

Demiurge4
Aug 10, 2011

https://twitter.com/joshdcaplan/status/1293249081549238275?s=20

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

nyt headline prediction: maxwell triple backflipped into breaking her own spine

Jarf
Jun 25, 2006

PLATINUM

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

nyt headline prediction: maxwell triple backflipped into breaking her own spine

lmao

"Maxwell trips neck first onto shiv whilst entering gen pop"

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

ah the vaunted lives of our elite

quote:

Giuffre revealed the Clooney connection in a manuscript for her book, recalling that during the time she spent with the pair, Maxwell “loved to brag about her rendezvous with various lovers”.

“Once she came back giddy as a schoolgirl with an explosion of news, with all the buildup and excitement in her voice you’d think she was the next crown princess,” Giuffre wrote.

“But she had given George Cooney a b*****b in the bathroom at some random event.

“She never let that one down.”

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

mdemone posted:

hot take: she's already dead, this has all been a sham, they'll "move her to gen pop" and then announce she's been killed

she is going to escape :madmax:

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Victory Position posted:

she is going to escape this mortal coil

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

just thought about that time Borat accidentally found a child sex ring is Las Vegas and the fbi refused to do anything about it.

punished milkman
Dec 5, 2018

would have won
i can’t remember if this was mentioned or not in the thread, but i’m still laughing about the kamala harris 3000 year old satanic police force story that was mentioned in like a single news article and then promptly forgotten. really normal stuff

edit yes i see it’s on this page

punished milkman has issued a correction as of 17:36 on Aug 12, 2020

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Shageletic posted:

ah the vaunted lives of our elite

out of curiosity has anyone asked george clooney about this directly while a camera is pointed at him? lol

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

punished milkman posted:

i can’t remember if this was mentioned or not in the thread, but i’m still laughing about the kamala harris 3000 year old satanic police force story that was mentioned in like a single news article and then promptly forgotten. really normal stuff

???

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

now placed on "suicide don't watch"

punished milkman
Dec 5, 2018

would have won

Lol

https://www.businessinsider.com/kamala-harris-aide-accused-of-running-an-occult-police-force-2015-5?amp

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Trabisnikof posted:

The case against three people accused of operating the bogus Masonic Fraternal Police Department — a supposedly ancient force that claimed to work in 33 states and Mexico — partly collapsed on Monday when the charges against one defendant were dismissed and the organization’s so-called chief suddenly died.

Hours after he appeared in a San Fernando courtroom, David Inkk Henry, the 47-year-old “grandmaster,” died of a pulmonary embolism at Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital, attorney Gary Casselman said.

Earlier in the day, L. A. County Superior Court Judge Hayden Zacky had granted a motion to dismiss the charges against Brandon Kiel, a former community affairs staffer with the California Department of Justice whom authorities said had impersonated a police officer and misused his government-issued ID.

The developments drastically altered a case that grabbed headlines when Henry, Kiel, and Tonette Hayes were arrested last spring — and left Casselman wondering why the charges had been brought to begin with.

Police “could have told Mr. Henry and Ms. Hayes and Mr. Kiel, ‘Listen, this is not a good idea. Someone might think you are impersonating a police officer,’” Casselman said. “I think [police] are jealous of anyone who might be perceived as an interloper or, pardon the expression, a competitor.”

Much of the notoriety derived from Kiel’s role within Atty. Gen. Kamala D. Harris’ administration, as well as the bogus police force’s eccentric online presence, including a website in which its members claimed to descend from the Knights Templar. Social media accounts associated with Henry also referred to secret societies such as the Freemasons and Illuminati, adding to the intrigue.

Los Angeles County sheriff’s officials said the trio walked into the Santa Clarita station last year — two of them wearing police uniforms — to announce their organization was setting up shop in the area.

“It just raised my suspicion level,” sheriff’s Capt. Roosevelt Johnson said at the time.

The department launched an investigation and learned the group had sent letters to area law enforcement, including police departments in Torrance and Santa Monica.

Investigators staged an undercover operation last April in which they recorded the group’s meeting with Santa Monica police Chief Jacqueline Seabrooks. A sheriff’s detective posed as Seabrooks’ assistant, according to testimony at a preliminary hearing.

Det. Amalia Hernandez testified that during the meeting, Kiel did much of the talking and said the group would not handle 911 emergency calls, only matters internal to the Masonic groups. Kiel also said the state Department of Justice was well aware and supportive of the Masonic Fraternal Police Department, according to Hernandez’s testimony.

punished milkman
Dec 5, 2018

would have won
love too be assassinated by the cia when i gently caress up and accidentally bring attention to the secret satanic police force

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.

Trabisnikof posted:

The department launched an investigation and learned the group had sent letters to area law enforcement, including police departments in Torrance and Santa Monica.

Investigators staged an undercover operationlast April in which they recorded the group’s meeting with Santa Monica police Chief Jacqueline Seabrooks. A sheriff’s detective posed as Seabrooks’ assistant, according to testimony at a preliminary hearing.

Det. Amalia Hernandez testified that during the meeting, Kiel did much of the talking and said the group would not handle 911 emergency calls, only matters internal to the Masonic groups. Kiel also said the state Department of Justice was well aware and supportive of the Masonic Fraternal Police Department, according to Hernandez’s testimony.

Real top notch detective work there lol

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Propaganda 2020

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

they're all freaks. every single one.
https://twitter.com/bornferal/status/1293598795792433152?s=20

punished milkman
Dec 5, 2018

would have won

dear loving god who were the poor souls that were solicited/forced to jack off this wretched dying husk of a man

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

punished milkman posted:

dear loving god who were the poor souls that were solicited/forced to jack off this wretched dying husk of a man

I don't know but I gotta real thousand-yard stare after reading that

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
still waiting for the montage set to layla to wrap things up

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

punished milkman posted:

its not so bad they endeavor to completely remove the souls first

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1tyybVuSBU

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001

punished milkman posted:

mdemone posted:

I don't know but I gotta real thousand-yard stare after reading that
I believe Sumner Redstone was the inspiration for the Mason Verger character in Hannibal, and the late Mr. Christian from 8mm.

On the CDAN site, he was rumored to be responsible for Dan Schneider's rise, as well as Tom Cruise's downward spiral in 2010, as well as a potential future dead drop here:
https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2020/08/blind-item-3_12.html

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

Don't you just hate when you wind up in a store with people who are in a socioeconomic class that is pretty obviously about two levels lower than your own?

DrManiac posted:

just thought about that time Borat accidentally found a child sex ring is Las Vegas and the fbi refused to do anything about it.

my sincere hope is that the facilitator was going along with it and then immediately called the FBI, just like Borat did

Professorjuggalo
Oct 22, 2019

by Cyrano4747
they never did air that video did they? I’ve always wondered if it was the mandalay

nut
Jul 30, 2019

i don't think he was playing borat at the time but it's funnier

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

punished milkman posted:

Hell this is kind of impressive

https://mobile.twitter.com/ScottTammel/status/1293599937469415424

Banana Man
Oct 2, 2015

mm time 2 gargle piss and shit
jesus christ

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

some say quite possibly the horniest man to have ever done it

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

my mental picture goes straight to the granddad in Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSVXRSc050A

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

i swear the last 10 seconds is a forgotten Trent Reznor track, and hell, I'd buy it

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

https://twitter.com/jonbernhardt/status/1292573408165875712

starting up a new corkboard for "was the fort hood shooting a false flag"

human garbage bag
Jan 8, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
i think they should start taking attendance at fort hood

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

grand munster aquino died and poo poo went haywire

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.