Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

e.pilot posted:

Made this a few pages ago and it didn’t get much traction, but since neatposting is making a comeback

What kind of Simpsons thread would it be without a good gag you only notice on a rerun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

e.pilot posted:

Made this a few pages ago and it didn’t get much traction, but since neatposting is making a comeback

Loved it the first time around, love it now.

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

It appears that the elephant is highly sensitive to the effects of LSD - a finding which may prove to be valuable in elephant-control work in Africa.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

Might be my favorite also

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

It appears that the elephant is highly sensitive to the effects of LSD - a finding which may prove to be valuable in elephant-control work in Africa.
I really want to see that one, but instead they end up eating the forbidden sandwich together, but I already barely put work into that Hamilton one and I already barely like it.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
No, it's great. Maybe a fourth panel where Homer and Marge are smiling, or the Krusty "That's right kids! HAMILTON POSTING IS DEAD!"

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Real corona content

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

RobrtDwnsySyndrome posted:

I really want to see that one, but instead they end up eating the forbidden sandwich together, but I already barely put work into that Hamilton one and I already barely like it.

I tried.

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

:yeshaha:

HappyCapybaraFamily
Sep 16, 2009

Roger Baolong Thunder Dragon has been fascinated by this sophisticated and scientifically beautiful industry since childhood, and has shown his talent in the design and manufacture of watches.

Whatev
Jan 19, 2007

unfading
Lmao someone get this poo poo on the greater Simpsons shitposting circuit

Also it was so bland that you're all forgetting but the actual nadir of this precious thread was when people were posting the first random Frinkiac they got to see which chipmunk they are (all Theodore) or something and flooded several pages with random unfunny screens

ZombyDog
Jul 11, 2001

Ere to fix yer gubbinz
Crikey, I'd wager I could count the number of goons who watched D-Gen on a single hand....

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

ZombyDog posted:

Crikey, I'd wager I could count the number of goons who watched D-Gen on a single hand....

Goons are way older and way more Australian than you think.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

i love you, simpsons memes

Bobstar
Feb 8, 2006

KartooshFace, you are not responding efficiently!

Miss posted:

Miss, are you hugging the meme thread?

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Miss posted:

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Goons are way older and way more Australian than you think.

I'm told Australians from all accounts are the most relentless shitposters of them all, I blame having basically an entire time zone on the english internet more or less to ourselves

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
Seems like the Aussies and the Irish really spearheaded the modern Simpsons shitposting movement, there will be volumes of sociological study written about this

Bill Posters
Apr 27, 2007

I'm tripping right now... Don't fuck this up for me.

The Simpsons was the only thing worth watching on Australian TV for a solid 10 or so years.

Besides the cricket.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

Miss posted:

Hello memes you are quite good at making me laugh

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Bill Posters posted:

The Simpsons was the only thing worth watching on Australian TV for a solid 10 or so years.

Besides the cricket.

Growing up in Ireland we had a 2hr bloc of Simps every day for about a decade. Ironically just after Home&Away, so the Aussie connection runs deep

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Ngl I wish I had a sandwich as good as the one homer clearly had

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

Bill Posters posted:

Besides the cricket.

6pm every night was dinner time when I was growing up. To my knowledge, The Simpsons was the only cartoon through the 90s that had something everyone could consistently laugh about and relate to, and so it was considered to be a family show. Depending on the tastes of your family, you would either change the station afterwards, or watch Neighbours. Neighbours is like the Simpsons in that it's still loving going somehow.

TheMostFrench fucked around with this message at 12:09 on Aug 13, 2020

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

TheMostFrench posted:

Neighbours is like the Simpsons in that it's still loving going somehow.

Is Toadie still on it?

Bill Posters
Apr 27, 2007

I'm tripping right now... Don't fuck this up for me.

Rarity posted:

Is Toadie still on it?

I haven't seen it in 15+ years but I'm gonna say.... yes. Where the gently caress else is he gonna get work?

Flannelette
Jan 17, 2010

Rarity posted:

Is Toadie still on it?

Of course.

Capt.Whorebags
Jan 10, 2005

Now this is Champagne Comedy!

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

E: beaten

bitterandtwisted
Sep 4, 2006

I remember an episode of Neighbours where Toadie invents a cocktail and lights it on fire and calls it a "Flaming Toad"
They had such good writers for that show

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

Rarity posted:

Is Toadie still on it?

That`s a funny name, I`d have called him Chazwozzer

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

before anyone said anything about Aussie TV I thought that was a young Ray Romano in the tux lol

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Mounty Pumper's Flying Circus

Code Jockey posted:

before anyone said anything about Aussie TV I thought that was a young Ray Romano in the tux lol

Yeah no clue who that was, but there's a couple Aussie goons in the thread who go crazy with that poo poo. I just nod my head and move along, not knowing what the hell is going on.

Capt.Whorebags
Jan 10, 2005

ChesterJT posted:

Yeah no clue who that was, but there's a couple Aussie goons in the thread who go crazy with that poo poo. I just nod my head and move along, not knowing what the hell is going on.

Rob Sitch
Unseen: prop master extraordinaire Alf Camillerie

Capt.Whorebags fucked around with this message at 14:19 on Aug 13, 2020

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Jose posted:

Based on the other foods things he considers edible or tasty we can't really say it must have been delicious.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Code Jockey posted:

I thought it was Josh from Drake and Josh. The later seasons after he lost a lot of weight

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Capt.Whorebags posted:

Rob Sitch
Unseen: prop master extraordinaire Alf Camillerie

I like your av

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

GEORGE IS GETTIN' AUGMENTED!
Dinosaur Gum

Jose posted:

I think you can name a little higher than a sandwich whose turkey is a little dry

UZR IS BULLSHIT
Jan 25, 2004

Baron von Eevl posted:

edit okay I had to finish it:

Should be edited to have Lisa and Bart's heads, otherwise perfect

Bar Ran Dun
Jan 22, 2006

Lol he was at XPO before USPS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Found on the other parts of the internet but the whole WAP-Ben Shapiro thing will never not be funny to me: