Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Cup Runneth Over posted:

i am entirely unconvinced that at least half of trump's tweets are not written by his campaign team now

A bunch of them have always been written by Dan Scavino. All those copy/paste endorsement ones definitely are. Someone even did some kind of linguistic breakdown to figure out which were the real McCoy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Hillary 2020 posted:

Twitter should perma-ban dead people so this sort of grotesquery can't happen.

but what if the dead people want to bicker among each other

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Groovelord Neato posted:

A bunch of them have always been written by Dan Scavino. All those copy/paste endorsement ones definitely are. Someone even did some kind of linguistic breakdown to figure out which were the real McCoy.

there was also, for a while, the arcane trick of seeing whether the tweet was posted on Android or on iOS

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

Victory Position posted:

but what if the dead people want to bicker among each other
We still don't know if there's going to be a presidential debate.

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

https://twitter.com/wonbyone_jn316/status/1293884672867524608?s=20
https://twitter.com/DannetteDunfee/status/1293863954142437377?s=20
https://twitter.com/HunterZachary5/status/1293863622830104577?s=20
https://twitter.com/KelseyRae1998/status/1293758050063581184?s=20
https://twitter.com/antman37859893/status/1254543793292029955?s=20

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

I bet that person who relies on the publicly owned unionized postage system to conduct their business thinks they're a real capitalist

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

as we leave this existence
looking for another
Fallen Rib
Thank you mono you're doing the Lorf's work, pumping that sweet candy into Mama's veins. Mama needs her sweet candy. God brlss!

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

I bet you treat your wife like shirt.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

if this guy has a business-facing business,

:psyduck:

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
lmao that kamala harris is "radical left"

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
I noticed Kelsey's not saying "I won't vote for you"

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
https://twitter.com/KelseyRae1998/status/1293758050063581184?s=20

owned (she's totally voting for him again)

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal

thank you president

glad to see it's not just the succ that know how to lick boot properly

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
I mean, they all are. Happily drowning in the ideal of owning the libs.

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

don't jump to conclusions, it's tough to vote from a diabetic coma

Normy
Jul 1, 2004

Do I Krushchev?

https://twitter.com/accidental_left/status/1293830025909862401?s=21

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

Elephant Ambush posted:

lmao that kamala harris is "radical left"

The GOP is right of Hitler, so...probably yes.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

I really dislike how Twitter previews crop the picture.

Full:

lousy hat
Jul 17, 2004

bone appetit
Clapping Larry
   TRUMP
----- 2020-----
NOM      poo poo

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
That's what I thought the joke was at first lmao

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

somewhere in that facebook group, someone is losing his loving mind over Spanish being on that bill.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

TotalLossBrain posted:

I really dislike how Twitter previews crop the picture.

Full:

Do you think when he got the Celine IV, was it like a bunch of tiny CDs in a solution, or an audio cable jammed into his vein and connected to a stereo?

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

This is why I bring my own saline bags when I go to the hospital

Cthulu Carl posted:

Do you think when he got the Celine IV, was it like a bunch of tiny CDs in a solution, or an audio cable jammed into his vein and connected to a stereo?

It was absolutely the latter because that sounds like the most cyberpunk poo poo

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
It's me, noted performer Saline Dion.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Celine IV, the largest planet in the Celine System and also host to a major MAGA airbase. We have four hours to complete this assault or there will be no stopping the destruction of Procyon.

Kreeblah
May 17, 2004

INSERT QUACK TO CONTINUE

Taco Defender

The thing I don't get about poo poo like this is, how do these people vote for a party that openly campaigns on "if you're broke, it's your fault" and then expect help? Yeah, I know that they want "the right people" to be hurt, but they've got to know that isn't how the GOP works, right?

Not that the Dems would meaningfully do any better (maybe a tax deduction on their 2020 filing next April for people who made less than $x/year in 2019, before there was a pandemic, when they probably still had income), but they at least give lip service to helping people, so I can understand people being hoodwinked there.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Blind hatred and fear

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Indoctrination

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Kreeblah posted:

The thing I don't get about poo poo like this is, how do these people vote for a party that openly campaigns on "if you're broke, it's your fault" and then expect help? Yeah, I know that they want "the right people" to be hurt, but they've got to know that isn't how the GOP works, right?

Because they perceive it as being aimed at other people (black/mexican/democrat/etc.)

Crazyweasel
Oct 29, 2006
lazy

Because until a loving pandemic rolled through and the admins lovely response meant they lost their job and it’s not coming back, the economy was going well for them so the idea they’d be broke never entered their minds. They also conveniently forget Obama did most of the hard work to get them there with nice classic GOP racism leading up to 2016.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Ladies and gentlemen, start your engines

https://twitter.com/ericawerner/status/1293985922732761097?s=19

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005

TRUMP NOM poo poo

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

Kreeblah posted:

because theyll be the exception

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

duz posted:

because theyll be the exception

And, they're gonna start that, uh, furniture refinishing business any year now and shortly thereafter that they'll be a millionaire collecting the sweet sweet GOP tax cuts.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Kreeblah posted:

Not that the Dems would meaningfully do any better (maybe a tax deduction on their 2020 filing next April for people who made less than $x/year in 2019, before there was a pandemic, when they probably still had income), but they at least give lip service to helping people, so I can understand people being hoodwinked there.

to give them some credit trump himself in the 2016 election promised that he would fix everything and make everyone rich. it was all obviously bullshit to anyone with a brain but he wasnt saying gently caress off and die as openly as most politicians

also many people are in denial about how hosed they are because admitting theyre broke is admitting to a moral failing

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Shear Modulus posted:

to give them some credit trump himself in the 2016 election promised that he would fix everything and make everyone rich. it was all obviously bullshit to anyone with a brain but he wasnt saying gently caress off and die as openly as most politicians

also many people are in denial about how hosed they are because admitting theyre broke is admitting to a moral failing

I mean, his broad base of support are lifelong losers. He came along and told them that it wasn't his fault they were losers and that he was going to make them a winner and hurt the people who made them losers.

He makes them feel like they're winning for once in their lives and he gives them something to be a part of for once, it's no surprise why they're so rabid about him.

Vernii
Dec 7, 2006

Aw yea this is good poo poo.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.
I'm basing who I choose to vote for on ratings.

Since that is really important.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

"I bet you treat your wife like shirt"