Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

What do you think it means, bitch?

Ror posted:

Krabi, Thailand

judging from the polished bits it looks like people have been touching the tip top AND the snip snop :crab:

They’re sisephean that way, frozen for eternity in bronze, destined to boil in their own anger as the tip top is touched endlessly, with neither snip nor snip of the offenders to follow. Agony. Madness.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

buying tickets to thailand rn so i can take my first annual pilgrimage to that statue

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Google translate posted:

แตะปลายสุดของฉันรับ snip snop
The full concept is untranslateable

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Jeffrey Dahmer
May 21, 2017

by Pragmatica
Muldoon
https://www.houseofnames.com/crab-family-crest

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

:hmmyes:

Wild T
Dec 15, 2008

The point I'm trying to make is that the only way to come out on top is to kick the Air Force in the nuts, beart it savagely with a weight and take a dump on it's face.

Don't put breading on me

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
don’t bread on me flag PLEASE PLEASE

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Bust Rodd posted:

don’t bread on me flag PLEASE PLEASE

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

:yeeclaw:

Wild T
Dec 15, 2008

The point I'm trying to make is that the only way to come out on top is to kick the Air Force in the nuts, beart it savagely with a weight and take a dump on it's face.

I love you.

Jailbrekr
Apr 8, 2002
A TOWN LEVELED BY AN EXPLOSION? DOZENS LIKELY KILLED? OH GOD LET ME SEE THAT SWEET VIDEO OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING
:fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap:
are lobsters allowed?

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Yes, every creature that merrily snips or snops under the water is welcome

also horseshoe crabs

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

I accidentally left this image open in my browser during a work meeting and got laughed at, anyway that was my day :yeeclaw:

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

This thread is full of goddam heroes

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

OgNar
Oct 26, 2002

They tapdance not, neither do they fart
https://youtu.be/lVIf5qdRQM4

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

They never let ME ride in the conveyor belt :mad:

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Crab art... crart

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
powerful totem of a tattoo

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

lol, you drive a Ferrari?

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Ror posted:

lol, you drive a Ferrari?

:aaaaa:

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

how are you getting there?

I think I'll just hail a crab.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

needs more wheels imo

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

I've been playing a ton of Ghost of Tsushima these last couple weeks, I find myself running around the beaches way more than I should just to see these little clawbois running around. Anxiously awaiting the eventual PC release and cowboy hat mod :yeeclaw:

Pentaro
May 5, 2013

https://twitter.com/qikipedia/status/1294317864002793472

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

:hellyeah: Want this as a gang tag sometime after it's easier to do av changes and such

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
crab abs

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
craabs

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

personally i do not think the crab would give a poo poo. they don't strike me as petty

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

lol if you think a crab would give a single gently caress about what we lowly apes think of them

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

No matter how one loves, there are always different aims. Love can take a great many forms, whatever the era.
I like to think they'd be insulted because they'd interpret "crustacean" as "like a barnacle," and as we all know, barnacles are the worst animal in the world

naem
May 29, 2011

Bleck posted:

I like to think they'd be insulted because they'd interpret "crustacean" as "like a barnacle," and as we all know, barnacles are the worst animal in the world

https://youtu.be/UW2e8M3nzvE

Squatch Ambassador
Nov 12, 2008

What? Never seen a shaved Squatch before?

Bleck posted:

Especially the Rhizocephala, which are parasitic barnacles that infect crabs and release hormones that make the crabs take care of the barnacle's sexual organs as if it were the crab's own egg sack.

Wikipedia posted:

As adults they lack appendages, segmentation, and all internal organs except gonads, a few muscles, and the remains of the nervous system. Females also have a cuticle, which is never shed.[4] Other than the minute larval stages there is nothing identifying them as crustaceans or even arthropods in general. The only distinguishable portion of a rhizocephalan body is the externa; the reproductive portion of adult females.

The externa is where the host's egg sac would be, and the host's behaviour is chemically altered: it is castrated and does not moult until aged externa(e) drop(s) off. The host treats the externa as if it were its own egg sac.[7] This behaviour even extends to male hosts, which would never have carried eggs, but care for the externa in the same way as females

Here's one infecting a hermit crab. Those green bits are the barnacle's root system like body, leeching nutrients from the blood near the crabs's digestive system. The orange thing is the Externa, or sexual organ.

The worst animals.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

I know the marriage didn't work out, but drat that's cold

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:
drat, it's like ball cancer that spawns little animals to seek out fresh balls to cancer up and to cum into the cancered-up balls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
Nature sure is beautiful