Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

It's a well known fact conservatives don't eat pussy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
of course not, it gives you cancer
*noshes on cigar, sips whiskey, and eats an entire burnt steak*

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
found this today,

https://anchor.fm/jackson-jacker

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

When's the next Tabletop Game Theory?

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!
It’s finally up. P good so far.

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

HAHA YEAH HE PEED IN HIS OWN MOUTH I'M GONNA KEEP BRINGING IT UP.

The elon musk/jordan peterson arc of table top game theory is the best rpg podcast content ever.

AnEdgelord
Dec 12, 2016

miniscule12 posted:

The elon musk/jordan peterson arc of table top game theory is the best rpg podcast content ever.

Stav does such a good job as the main villain

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!
Virgil is so good.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Boywhiz88 posted:

Virgil is so good.

Said like three things, but they were all bullseyes. Great episode all around with good bants.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
Amber just immediately disarming the haters by being thirsty for Kamala. 7th dimensional chess.

side_burned
Nov 3, 2004

My mother is a fish.

Seams posted:

i hope he finishes the next dang lbj book before he dies
Its worse than waiting for Ice and Fire books.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Joementum posted:

Said like three things, but they were all bullseyes. Great episode all around with good bants.

I loved it when Nick was talking on Cum Town about how Virgil's brain just creates funny jokes without actually thinking or constructing anything. :allears:

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Boywhiz88 posted:

Virgil is so good.

he's the sniper to felix's grenadier, just patiently lining up headshots.

Kunster
Dec 24, 2006

Slanderer posted:

lmao Glenn Greenwald totally called it wrt to the "age gap" debacle being an op

At least I was glad that he didn't rev it up so hard that he would end up trying to gather other people arguing that point in bad favor and wouldn't end up buying Yascha Mounk's attempt at bringing it up to cover his support of Anez's coup. I'll confess to being somewhat trusting of those accusations as I've never heard of either but also did witness similar things where that stuff did happen.

But given that Chapo and Ben Mora at least waited to see where all of this went, yeah they're way more cautious about stuff like this these days.

Jonah Galtberg
Feb 11, 2009

Kunster posted:

At least I was glad that he didn't rev it up so hard that he would end up trying to gather other people arguing that point in bad favor and wouldn't end up buying Yascha Mounk's attempt at bringing it up to cover his support of Anez's coup. I'll confess to being somewhat trusting of those accusations as I've never heard of either but also did witness similar things where that stuff did happen.

But given that Chapo and Ben Mora at least waited to see where all of this went, yeah they're way more cautious about stuff like this these days.

to anyone reading: if you can decipher anything out of this post you need more therapy

Kunster
Dec 24, 2006

The "What is this wacky foreigner even saying?" poo poo is honestly getting kind of old.

Bryter
Nov 6, 2011

but since we are small we may-
uh, we may be the losers

Kunster posted:

The "What is this wacky foreigner even saying?" poo poo is honestly getting kind of old.

It’s not the quality of your English that makes reading your posts so inscrutable, it’s mostly that you constantly refer to and make connections between things and people that are rarely obvious to anyone but yourself.

Kunster
Dec 24, 2006

... Even to stuff that is pertinent to the pod itself or said subject matters? I mean I get that not everyone is up and up, but I've seen this being pulled on stuff that was discussed almost the last page or on the same feed.

You can see Greenwald tell off Yascha Mounk who was bringing up the Alex Norris case on his feed in an attempt to quench the wave of people screaming at him over his Bolivia coup support.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Amber's right on about how weird the KHive is - during the primary it made no sense that these people were so psycho for such a nobody (and somebody so two-faced where she couldn't stick to one position).

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Groovelord Neato posted:

Amber's right on about how weird the KHive is - during the primary it made no sense that these people were so psycho for such a nobody (and somebody so two-faced where she couldn't stick to one position).

kamala was the favored candidate of the remaining clinton cultists. had biden picked someone else they would've become the next pumas

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

I did enjoy Felix pointing out how lame "dude's got to go" was and how they went nutty for it. Before Mayor Pete took the crown she was the Cringe Candidate.

Groovelord Neato fucked around with this message at 14:48 on Aug 14, 2020

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
Small correction: It wasn't Amherst College shitheads who tried to sink Morse, it was UMass Amherst shitheads. :spergin:

(Side note in case you didn't already know: Jeffrey Amherst is also the guy who gave out smallpox blankets.)

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Groovelord Neato posted:

I did enjoy Felix pointing out how lame "dude's got to go" was and how they went nutty for it. Before Mayor Pete took the crown she was the Cringe Candidate.

Her campaign's closing message was "lets get Trump banned from Twitter!"

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
"Who will rid me of this troublesome dick?"

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

mcmagic posted:

Her campaign's closing message was "lets get Trump banned from Twitter!"
I think this more than anything got her on the DNC’s radar

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
'we've got a year long Ocean's 11 plan to make this guy cum. I got the best balls guy in Azerbaijan!'

sleeptalker
Feb 17, 2011

Kunster posted:

Your grasp of English seems alright, it's just stuff like this sentence:

Kunster posted:

At least I was glad that he didn't rev it up so hard that he would end up trying to gather other people arguing that point in bad favor and wouldn't end up buying Yascha Mounk's attempt at bringing it up to cover his support of Anez's coup.

Here, you try to fit way too much information into a small space. It technically works, but it's difficult for the reader to keep track of what the current subject-verb-object structure is at any point in the sentence.

Kunster
Dec 24, 2006

Ooh, hmm yeah I get it now.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

prefect posted:

Small correction: It wasn't Amherst College shitheads who tried to sink Morse, it was UMass Amherst shitheads. :spergin:

(Side note in case you didn't already know: Jeffrey Amherst is also the guy who gave out smallpox blankets.)

Zoomass babyyyyyyy

Boredumb
Mar 10, 2005

Jon Voight's Vilerat Commercial

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
https://twitter.com/DRBoguslaw/status/1294325878097412101?s=19

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
A fun detail that I don’t think came up in the segment about people pointing guns at their junk: The guy who actually shot himself was actually lauded and made an admin of the group.

https://www.vice.com/amp/en_us/arti...impression=true

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

Groovelord Neato posted:

I've been saying this forever; Kamala's strongest supporters are rich mostly-white women who launder all their racism and classism through her identity, the same as they did with Clinton by making her out to be an avatar of feminism itself.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Yeah those people seem like the next evolution of the PUMAs

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
You can tell these people don't actually give a poo poo about diversity or antiracism because they look at it from the point of view of a corporate HR department. If you actually care about democracy then you're not gonna champion people like Harris, Castro, or Buttigieg who don't even have a base of popular support in their home state.

Probably the most egregious example of this kind of identity marketing is the Bloomberg commercials where he got as many black people as possible to talk about how great and supportive he is. But I don't think anybody voted for Bloomberg because they really think he's a progressive candidate in any way.

crepeface posted:

he's the sniper to felix's grenadier, just patiently lining up headshots.
I definitely prefer Virgil's laser-guided takes to Felix busting in with "I love how..." every eight seconds.

Edit: VVV Is he a vanguard, though?

Halloween Jack fucked around with this message at 20:47 on Aug 14, 2020

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Virgil is the sniper and Felix is the shotgun guy. It's a solid dynamic

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

Virgil is a D.Va main and don’t you forget it

thotsky
Jun 7, 2005

hot to trot

The Muppets On PCP posted:

kamala was the favored candidate of the remaining clinton cultists. had biden picked someone else they would've become the next pumas

Or maybe the fix was already in way back then.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
felix is a grenadier because he causes havoc and friendly fire with his mind virus pop culture references

amber is shotgun assault just wildly throwing out takes that sometimes insta-gibs

as mentioned, virgil is the sniper. sometimes you don't even know he's there until he hits you with a zinger

matt is the tank who holds aggro with shouting and monologues

will has the thankless task of heals and buffs (hosting and finding articles) and suffers the most from felix's mind virus

a tried and true team comp, very balanced

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

thotsky posted:

Or maybe the fix was already in way back then.

i'm half convinced one of the main reasons they picked her was figuring her fanbase would be the most likely to revolt if they hadn't