Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Syd Midnight
Sep 23, 2005

minato posted:

Uhh, I think he made like a handful of posts back around 2008 and got banned almost immediately for talking like a 4channer, though I can't find anything in the Lepers Colony. But 2008 would have been when he was at his best musically; I find it hard to believe he would have encountered strong criticism.

Also according to his profile he's got an active account and last posted in 2016, though I can't find anything after 2008.

the saga I remember it was that Deadmau5 thought he was gonna have a breakdown from the whole music industry/touring biz so he decided to relax at home and de-stress for a while. He came back to check out the forums and CC and because he was minorly famous somebody had the Well Thought Out idea to make him a GBS mod which of course ended up with him going full "The Wall"

a few details might be wrong but honestly it is the sort of of thing that you absolutely expect to have happened around here that occasionally pops up in some forum sagas thread or SAclopedia article like "hey remember that one popular alternative band whose singer used to be a goon? so anyways he was on vacation getting his poo poo together before their next album and got bored and decided to log back in and post about it and Abe made him fyad IK and long story short now he lives in a cabin in the woods and shoots at trespassers"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

thepopmonster
Feb 18, 2014

Flannelette posted:

I feel like in 2020 big knees would end up in the safe top bit now on the fetish-iceberg.jpg .
You need multiple layers of fetish and meta fetish to stand out now. :allears:

I need Marx fursona big knees

Splicer posted:

From each according to furaffinity, to each according to his knees

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

I really want to post goatse. Instead I only have these🍄.

Memento posted:

Rubbing alcohol for outside boo-boos, drinking alcohol for inside boo-boos

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

alright, uh, thanks for the input

My Lovely Horse posted:

funny, that's what your mom said too

Inceltown posted:

She was just being polite to you. She wasn't actually thankful for that.

My Lovely Horse posted:

nah she's the kind of person who genuinely does appreciate the smaller things in life

I just wanted you all to know that I truly enjoyed this exchange. :discourse:

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

SneezeOfTheDecade posted:

I just wanted you all to know that I truly enjoyed this exchange. :discourse:
funny you should put it that way, because

Dareon
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

My Lovely Horse posted:

funny you should put it that way, because

:vince:

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

thank you, the Book of TISM tends to crowd out the other gospels

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

i'm still baffled by the "hah your mum enjoyed my small dick :smug:" staging tbh, but as long as everyone's happy

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

i'm still baffled by the "hah your mum enjoyed my small dick :smug:" staging tbh, but as long as everyone's happy
You might even call it an

Dameius
Apr 3, 2006

but as long as everyone's happy

Funny because that's what your dad said after dropping your mom off. :smug:

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Dameius posted:

Funny because that's what your dad said after dropping your mom off. :smug:

Lmao keep 'em coming

Which, by the way,

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

i still maintain that no PYF poster can actually achieve sexual release

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

i still maintain that no PYF poster can actually achieve sexual release

Oh really? So why can't you see the pony?

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

3D Megadoodoo posted:

You mom is in the way

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there

Splicer posted:

You might even call it an

Noice

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

All I got is mom mom

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Mr.Tophat posted:

Star Citizen is a toy boat that when submerged in water never stops giving small blubs of trapped air

Dunk it in salsa and see the sauce bubble unnaturally, coyly, seductively, endlessly

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

The Bloop posted:

Finally a reliable source of chicken teeth

eSports Chaebol posted:

Safe chicken...it's all in the numbers. Number one, that's teratoma. Number two, that's teratoma.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Kitfox88 posted:

Cancer chicken

Finally, the future The Space Merchants promised us.

Dareon
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
Why cut off the tumors, though, that's extra meat at no added cost! I punch those numbers into my calculator, it makes a happy face. And then throws up.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Dareon posted:

Why cut off the tumors, though, that's extra meat at no added cost! I punch those numbers into my calculator, it makes a happy face. And then throws up.

Tumors and lesions tho. The extra meat in the tumors is probably offset by the meat lost to lesions.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

3D Megadoodoo posted:

i don't know what you mean by this

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

I'm pretty sure I remember reading that the UK, the strong independent nation that don't need no EU, recently proudly announced that they'd made an excellent chicken-based trade deal with the US

Good luck with your Fallout chickens, definitely sticking it to those bureaucrats

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
Next step should be the development of some kind of chicken with extra tumours and less lesions, really max out the profit potential.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

doverhog posted:

Next step should be the development of some kind of chicken with extra tumours and less lesions, really max out the profit potential.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FoaomccQJY

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Phlegmish posted:

I'm pretty sure I remember reading that the UK, the strong independent nation that don't need no EU, recently proudly announced that they'd made an excellent chicken-based trade deal with the US

Good luck with your Fallout chickens, definitely sticking it to those bureaucrats
Look, they've been nothing but up front about the tumours

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

Zvahl posted:

don't be abelist

SpacePig posted:

you cain't be serious with this

Dareon
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Foo Diddley posted:

A classic game in the "stealth licking" genre

Captain Hygiene posted:

"Snake, this is a sneak licking mission....there'll be no rescue if anyone catches your saliva on stuff"

Username/avatar/post combo. e: context.

Dareon has a new favorite as of 05:13 on Aug 16, 2020

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

prefect posted:

• Tom Anderson, recurring character in Beavis and Butt-Head
  • Tom Anderson (The Matrix), Neo from The Matrix's real name
:aaaaa:

xtal posted:

Only one of these lives... has a future

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

heartpumpsdust posted:

Last Sunday I made the mistake of going out with a girl who found me on facebook. She looked good in her pictures and I was feeling pretty confident about it because there weren't a lot of angled pictures. Turns out she is fatter than advertised by a solid 20 pounds...And by solid I mean loving FAT. We got tea and talked about dieting (which I brought up) and I thought maybe...just maybe I could tolerate her if the lighting was right most of the time. Well, after one of the WORST blowjobs I've ever had, her calling me nonstop (Its 2 0'clock now and she's already called me 5 times which I only answered 1, 2 texts which I didn't respond to, several IM's, and a facebook poke) I've decided that I can't deal with this girl. So what better way to end something with such an annoying human waste bag as herself than to ask my fellow goons what a fun and hysterical (and possibly mentally damaging) way to get this girl off my back is. There are bonus points for sexy consequences!!!!!!!!!!!

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

HerStuddMuffin
Aug 10, 2014

YOSPOS
In 2020, that dude would have gotten banned for being a gross, misogynistic gently caress. Back in 2008, it was because his post was deemed bad.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

glomp posted:

why did the chicken cross the road

to get to the other side

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

I really want to post goatse. Instead I only have these🍄.

Now that is a post.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Hammerite posted:

can i have an orgy with bitcoin

qirex posted:

if you mean an orgy of rigorous economic debate with 7 different kind of horrible dudes, yes

Dareon
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

tactlessbastard posted:

I used to work at a place that packaged some stuff for a large company that rhymes with Belloggs and when that cell phone vid got put on the youtubes of some guy pulling a box of Corn Flakes off the conveyor, whipping his dick out and pissing in it the company had a collective panic attack and we didn't even make Corn Flakes

Weedle posted:

Wow, who pissed in that guy’s c... oh.

Bigass Moth posted:

Pretty sure I had Bellog’s Korn Flikes as a poor kid.

Aunt Beth posted:

It came in a bag and not in a box and there were never any cartoon characters or prizes :argh:

Zil posted:

And it got soggy way way too fast.

spankmeister posted:

That would be the pre-soak at the factory.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Untrustable posted:

One of the most terrifying things I ever saw in my life was when I was working at a Dominos and my boss got his arm caught in the pizza oven. The ovens at most pizza chains are just conveyor belts that move the pizza through. My boss forgot to add banana peppers or what the gently caress and reached to try to grab the edge or the pan before it went all the way into the oven. His arm got caught and conveyor'd into the oven.

Moon Slayer posted:

... AND!?!?

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

The next post down deserves to be included too;

Ariong posted:

Now there’s a pizza him missing.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv: