Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
https://twitter.com/AnnaGHughes/status/1294270430518312966?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

uber_stoat posted:

my favorite British cheese fable is that of Wensleydale cheese, which was accidentally saved from near extinction when Wallace and Gromit incidentally named it as Wallace's favorite cheese.

Had some Wensleydale last year and the whole time I kept going on about "tucking into some Wensleydale." None of my friends found this amusing.

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

I would begrudgingly eat all of these because eggs are great, but it does make me appreciate how perfect the yolk/white ratio is in a normal egg. thanks mother nature

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Unsettling eggs, you say? From Ben Shapiro's tradwife sister, you ask?

https://twitter.com/classicallyabby/status/1235717747838816257?s=21

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
as I posted in the trump thread, I'm nearly positive those are Tyson Frozen Buffalo Style Chicken Strips in there

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

TheAardvark posted:

as I posted in the trump thread, I'm nearly positive those are Tyson Frozen Buffalo Style Chicken Strips in there

Just Trad Wife Things

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

TheAardvark posted:

as someone who considers ramen as one of mankind's greatest culinary achievements: if this is true, this is a more damning thing than being Ben Shapiro's sister. This is violence.

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

Data Graham posted:

Where does Australia's "Tasty Cheese" rate on this scale

It's cheese and it serves a purpose

Apparently it's a cheddar but I have my doubts on the validity of that statement. I don't dislike it at all but I prefer a good sharp cheddar

Also Mersey valley (idk if you know of this) is basically just a blend of a few cheeses, I've been through the facility in Tasmania that makes it, south Cape brie and some fetta

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

uber_stoat posted:

Just Trad Wife Things

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APUXsWMxRJ8

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/classicallyabby/status/1290809724812832768?s=19

https://twitter.com/classicallyabby/status/1276565438047170561?s=19

Mr Ice Cream Glove has a new favorite as of 02:03 on Aug 15, 2020

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

Can someone forward that punk rear end Tyson chicken and soft boiled egg no noodle rear end ramen to Gordon Ramsey for review? TIA.

HOW THE gently caress ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO EAT THE MOTHERFUCKING CHICKEN STRIP OUT OF IT?

That's just packaged Ramen with other bullshit thrown I isn't it?

I am so angry, and she looks exactly like her brother, which makes me more angry.

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

chitoryu12 posted:

Unsettling eggs, you say? From Ben Shapiro's tradwife sister, you ask?

https://twitter.com/classicallyabby/status/1235717747838816257?s=21

underdone softboiled eggs with some crispy rear end whole chicken strips, no noodles in sight, no veggies in sight, just loving burnt Tyson chicken strips and hosed up eggs

can you even call it appropriation if you can't even nail the loving basics

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

I'd eat it if the chicken strips were sliced.

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

i spent the better part of a memorial day weekend a few years back making homemade ramen, some part of which included driving to 3 or 4 different spots for exotic ingredients

whatever the gently caress that is offends me deeply

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

"I'll have the shoyu broth"

"Tonkotsu for me"

"Just do mine in runny egg yolks plz"

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Elviscat posted:

Can someone forward that punk rear end Tyson chicken and soft boiled egg no noodle rear end ramen to Gordon Ramsey for review? TIA.

HOW THE gently caress ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO EAT THE MOTHERFUCKING CHICKEN STRIP OUT OF IT?

That's just packaged Ramen with other bullshit thrown I isn't it?

I am so angry, and she looks exactly like her brother, which makes me more angry.

I just want you to know that I did not read this post before making my post, we just hit the same sad-as-gently caress realization about both ingredients

that's a loving sad rear end bowl of ""ramen""

SlothfulCobra
Mar 27, 2011

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

I don't know what's going on with the rest of the dish but soft boiled egg is a pretty standard ramen topping.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

I am always amused slash frustrated that the motherfuckers who talk a big game about gendered skills can never actually perform those skills with any degree of aptitude. This Housewife who can't loving cook, this rugged individualist Man who can't grow a garden or fix a machine, this Sartorialist who can't dress themselves, this Alpha Male who can't talk to women without scaring them, on and on

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
most skills of any kind, talking a big game is anticorrelated w competence

BallisticClipboard
Feb 18, 2013

Such a good worker!

LifeSunDeath posted:

Japanese cheese options are comical. Everything is processed cheese. Even the nicer cheeses are just processed cheese vaguely flavored like what is supposed to be.

If you do find normal cheese in japan it's imported, even though they have a huge milk industry in hokkaido.

You triggered a memory I blocked out when I was studying in Japan. I ran into these things:

I do not remember what they taste like.

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
they taste like plastic used to store chocolate

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

bob dobbs is dead posted:

most skills of any kind, talking a big game is anticorrelated w competence

That's true enough, if you are good at something you just do it and people can see you're good at it

iRend
Jun 21, 2004

MOTHER, DID YOU eeeeeayyyyy.... ooooooaaa... ff.

NITROUS DIVISION
Enjoyed a lovely snack of some carrot, hommus, and garlic sauce.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Htvw6dpVgN4

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

but at least I don't have
a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

You're supposed to refrigerate seafood smh

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Scarodactyl posted:

I'd eat it if the chicken strips were sliced.

Yeah this, there's nothing wrong with using Tyson strips, just gotta not toss in the whole strips so they smoosh down the noodles to the bottom of the bowl.

And way too many drat eggs. WTF

e;
Oh and depending on where the Tyson chicken strips were imported from, theyre contaminated with COVID. maybe

MariusLecter has a new favorite as of 10:23 on Aug 15, 2020

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

This isn't cool at all Looshkin! These are dark forces you're titting about with!

My wife eats Christmas cake with Wensleydale and tries to pretend that it's a common Yorkshire thing, rather than an act of depravity that even the Marquis de Sade would think twice over

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
its both

sade was french, he had standards

Helith
Nov 5, 2009

Basket of Adorables

Flint_Paper posted:

My wife eats Christmas cake with Wensleydale and tries to pretend that it's a common Yorkshire thing, rather than an act of depravity that even the Marquis de Sade would think twice over

loving heathen.

She should be eating it with Lancashire cheese, the superior choice from the superior county.

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

This isn't cool at all Looshkin! These are dark forces you're titting about with!

Helith posted:

loving heathen.

She should be eating it with Lancashire cheese, the superior choice from the superior county.

Oh poo poo son now you've done it

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

MariusLecter posted:

And way too many drat eggs. WTF
Her eggs may look dismal but eggs are great and soft boiled eggs in ramen are extremely great; I would absolutely toss two (less miserable) soft-boiled eggs in a bowl of ramen

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Elysiume posted:

Her eggs may look dismal but eggs are great and soft boiled eggs in ramen are extremely great; I would absolutely toss two (less miserable) soft-boiled eggs in a bowl of ramen

Not even full bowl of ramen, tons of people will just crack a raw egg into their instant ramen at the end of the cooking and stir it in.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

KataraniSword posted:

You're supposed to refrigerate seafood smh

:hmmyes:

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

BallisticClipboard posted:

You triggered a memory I blocked out when I was studying in Japan. I ran into these things:

I do not remember what they taste like.

LOL I've seen these before but had no need to buy them since there's plenty of good chocolate options:

I love CRUNKY

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

Fark yeah how goods a train replacement bus every 5 minutes right past ya house

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Mother gently caress

empty sea
Jul 17, 2011

gonna saddle my seahorse and float out to the sunset

TheAardvark posted:

Those chicken strips are really good for depression meals. Quick and easy to cook, spicy enough to make me feel something for a few minutes. They're even almost better when microwaved which is a rarity for chicken strips in general.

I like to eat them with a honey based bbq sauce after drinking far too much.

e: I recently tried those Pioneer Woman Fried Goat Cheese Bites and wow, they were awful. The breading crisped up nicely (I baked them 2 mins extra on each side) and the interior was some decent goat cheese but holy gently caress that "marinara" was the worst thing I've had in a long time. It was super thin and absolutely flavorless. I would've been better if I dipped them in ketchup. The breading also had no flavor at all, just nice texture.

I guess they'd be good if I put some seasoning in the bag and shook it, then baked them and used a real marinara but that defeats the entire purpose of making a depression meal of an entire bag of fried goat cheese bites for dinner, now doesn't it?

empty sea has a new favorite as of 16:06 on Aug 15, 2020

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

empty sea posted:

Those chicken strips are really good for depression meals. Quick and easy to cook, spicy enough to make me feel something for a few minutes. They're even almost better when microwaved which is a rarity for chicken strips in general.

I like to eat them with a honey based bbq sauce after drinking far too much.

You're making me wish I had some now. I just pulled my drunk breakfast out of the oven:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bees on Wheat
Jul 18, 2007

I've never been happy

QUAIL DIVISION
Buglord

FruitPunchSamurai posted:

Does anyone have the picture of the food container for sale that just says party food. It had some gross brown slop in it. I've been looking for it, and I haven't had any luck. It seems like randaconda posted it here at some point, but the imgur link is dead.

So this just came across my twitter feed.. :barf: