Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

ElGroucho posted:

Having a bad day, anybody got any dead Trump voter pictures for the class to laugh at?

Trump's brother is in the hospital with a "dire illness" or something. Does that work?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lacrosse
Jun 16, 2010

>:V

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

I'm horny as gently caress for dead Trump voters.

Fuzzy McDoom
Oct 9, 2007

-MORE MONEY FOR US

-FUCK...YOU KNOW, THE THING

https://twitter.com/AP/status/1294303030444208129?s=20

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Its insane how bad looking the Trumps are

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Good Genes!

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison

tfw u graduate from looking normal school

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
that's gonna be pretty terrible if Trump's own brother dies from la Rona

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Mercury_Storm posted:

trump's just gonna be like meh, he deserved it for getting tested and becoming a Case

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Mercury_Storm posted:

It’s gonna be funny as hell when Trump denies that he knew him after he dies of it though

Vernii
Dec 7, 2006

I'm horny as gently caress for dead Trump voters.

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

It’s gonna be funny as hell when Trump denies that he knew him after he dies of it though

"Well I had a lot of siblings, I didn't, I didn't know him very well, you know, although I get along with everybody, we barely spoke, honestly"

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!
There are suburbs that are conservative as all hell, and others that are very blue.
It's much harder finding blue rural areas that are white, they do exist (the entire state of Vermont for instance), but they're not common.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Cup Runneth Over posted:

"Well I had a lot of siblings, I didn't, I didn't know him very well, you know, although I get along with everybody, we barely spoke, honestly"

The fake news media is going to say he died of the china virus. They think everyone who gets the China virus dies. And that's not true! You know this. We have the lowest deaths. They're horrible people, the fake news media. They treat me very unfairly. No president has ever been treated this unfairly before.

Shear Modulus has issued a correction as of 20:06 on Aug 14, 2020

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

When was last time he was in New York? He knows people are gonna rightfully treat him like poo poo.

armchairyoda
Sep 17, 2008
Melman

Dustcat posted:

trump's just gonna be like meh, he deserved it for getting tested and becoming a Case

:lol:!

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

HAHA YEAH HE PEED IN HIS OWN MOUTH I'M GONNA KEEP BRINGING IT UP.

if he didn't get tested he wouldn't have died

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

miniscule12 posted:

if he didn't get tested he wouldn't have died

schrodinger's virus

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

Gotta keep owning those libs.

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

Roundup Ready posted:

Trump's brother is in the hospital with a "dire illness" or something. Does that work?

The universe took another swing at Trump and once again it missed and impacted someone near him instead

Lacrosse
Jun 16, 2010

>:V

Hillary 2020 posted:

The universe took another swing at Trump and once again it missed and impacted someone near him instead

I'm fully convinced Trump is regularly injecting a cocktail containing the blood of children as an elixir of youth, and the plasma of recovered Covid patients for virus immunity. He's untouchable and will probably live to be over 100.

MunchE
Sep 7, 2000

Elephant Ambush posted:

lmao that kamala harris is "radical left"

Honestly they trot it out about anyone they don't like and it's completely lost all meaning. Wouldn't be shocked if Romney didn't get labeled a radical leftists for daring to break with Trump once

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

MunchE posted:

Honestly they trot it out about anyone they don't like and it's completely lost all meaning. Wouldn't be shocked if Romney didn't get labeled a radical leftists for daring to break with Trump once

i dont think this is true, it has meaning for them and that's what matters

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

MunchE posted:

Loeffler made a tweet attacking Doug Collins for endorsing Romney (over Obama).

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

Lacrosse posted:

I'm fully convinced Trump is regularly injecting a cocktail containing the blood of children as an elixir of youth, and the plasma of recovered Covid patients for virus immunity. He's untouchable and will probably live to be over 100.

so basically qanon is that thing he does where he accuses everyone else of doing his crimes

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

"projection"

PringleCreamEgg
Jul 2, 2004

Sleep, rest, do your best.

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

so basically qanon is that thing he does where he accuses everyone else of doing his crimes

I mean Qanon folks know that large corporations are the bad guys, they just for some reason believe the guy who is slashing corporate regulations, reducing taxes on the highest income people, bailing out wallstreet (who they also know are awful) and raising taxes on the poor is totally on their side. They're also afraid of the government abducting people in unmarked vans, and Qanon tells them that this time it's good. He is directly connected to every bad thing Qanon talks about, but rather than see him as the villain they think he's been in deep cover and only doing bad poo poo to get closer to the real bad guys.

It's gotta be fully a government psyop at this point.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

PringleCreamEgg posted:

I mean Qanon folks know that large corporations are the bad guys, they just for some reason believe the guy who is slashing corporate regulations, reducing taxes on the highest income people, bailing out wallstreet (who they also know are awful) and raising taxes on the poor is totally on their side. They're also afraid of the government abducting people in unmarked vans, and Qanon tells them that this time it's good. He is directly connected to every bad thing Qanon talks about, but rather than see him as the villain they think he's been in deep cover and only doing bad poo poo to get closer to the real bad guys.

They're racist op

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

Mr Interweb posted:

pretty sure jorp has dual citizenship, so this counts:

https://twitter.com/LizardRumsfeld/status/1293153438294056961
yeah she definitely murdered her father with the covid. welp.
https://twitter.com/RationalDis/status/1293041927991033856/photo/1

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

taqueso posted:

"projection"

nah, i know it's used but i'm not satisfied with "projection" to fully describe what's going on. projection is something your subconscious does to protect itself from feeling guilty. whether he does it consciously or not, trump's accusations work as a preemptive rhetorical defense of future criminal revelations.

for example, trump yells a lot about ppl rigging the election. this isn't bc he's torn up with guilt (lol) about his voter suppression or whatever october ratfuck he's cooking up with bill barr. it's bc if he's the first to yell that the election is rigged against him, then when someone comes along later accusing him of the same with actual evidence, his people can say it's just a bunch of crazy trump-haters vacuously replying to his original very serious accusations with "no, u". the succ-journalists who probably ignored trump's initial ramblings can't help but eat up his poo poo to frame it as a "both sides" story, and people too lazy or busy to follow the details instinctively give the benefit of the doubt to the guy who said it first

Main Paineframe posted:

he proposed nuking the moon

:shrug: gotta nuke somethin'

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

nah, i know it's used but i'm not satisfied with "projection" to fully describe what's going on. projection is something your subconscious does to protect itself from feeling guilty. whether he does it consciously or not, trump's accusations work as a preemptive rhetorical defense of future criminal revelations.

for example, trump yells a lot about ppl rigging the election. this isn't bc he's torn up with guilt (lol) about his voter suppression or whatever october ratfuck he's cooking up with bill barr. it's bc if he's the first to yell that the election is rigged against him, then when someone comes along later accusing him of the same with actual evidence, his people can say it's just a bunch of crazy trump-haters vacuously replying to his original very serious accusations with "no, u". the succ-journalists who probably ignored trump's initial ramblings can't help but eat up his poo poo to frame it as a "both sides" story, and people too lazy or busy to follow the details instinctively give the benefit of the doubt to the guy who said it first

:shrug: gotta nuke somethin'

There's definitely a long tradition on the right of assuming their opponents think exactly like them and will do whatever it is they want to do to their opponents back to them--like how conservatives during the civil rights movement expected to be killed by roving bands of black voters, since that's what they want to do to black people. It's more like them just telling on themselves. Trump did it a lot too with the Sessions stuff where he always complained about how Obama and all the other presidents were able to do the illegal stuff he wanted to do, so why is everyone being unfair and stopping him?

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

nah, i know it's used but i'm not satisfied with "projection" to fully describe what's going on.
You're the puppet!

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Strong Sauce posted:

She's gonna whine about lockdowns in her speech at his funeral

Good. He reaped what he sowed in his children.

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

There's definitely a long tradition on the right of assuming their opponents think exactly like them and will do whatever it is they want to do to their opponents back to them--like how conservatives during the civil rights movement expected to be killed by roving bands of black voters, since that's what they want to do to black people. It's more like them just telling on themselves. Trump did it a lot too with the Sessions stuff where he always complained about how Obama and all the other presidents were able to do the illegal stuff he wanted to do, so why is everyone being unfair and stopping him?

i guess i don't particularly care whether they consciously believe the accusations or use them cynically, just like i don't care if trump really thinks mexicans are rapists or says it for votes. i'm interested in blunting its rhetorical power by naming it and making it easier to point out and guard against

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Strong Sauce posted:

Imagine getting corona and infecting your son and father just to hear numa numa.

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Every accusation is a confession

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

PringleCreamEgg posted:

It is.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.
So this..uh...this USPS fuckery is scaring me more than just about anything right now and for several reasons.

I keep being reminded that a large part of MAGA CHUD idiot boss' business is driven by mail. I work for a printing and graphics company and my god do we ever generate a lot of mail. Sure, we use UPS and FedEx a ton but we do a shitload of bulk mail and, since this idiot is all in on Trump, I wonder how he'll feel when this poo poo hits the fan for his company and how he'll blame democrats. It's just one of the ways I keep noticing how much dicking around with the mail is a total disaster and one that not only affects me personally, but the know it all moron who pays me.

Most everyone seems to make jokes about the USPS (I don't. I think it's incredible) but crippling the fundamental service they provide at such a low cost seems...unwise...not only as a political move but as business idea. A TON of seniors rely on it, not to mention the IRS, legal firms, courts, the DMV, licensing and permitting departments plus more than a few for profit businesses. I'd assume it would effect the the military as well. There are a million things you need to conduct business that you simply can't address through email. poo poo, a lot official bureaucratic silliness I've had to deal with fairly recently has required me to actually FAX things since an email pdf attachment is no good.

This whole scheme/coup seems scary but, to bring it on point a little, it seems like it's REALLY going to gently caress the most with your average CHUD, doesn't it? No?

And the biggest reason the post office is "in trouble" at all is due to the 75 year pre-funded pension requirement that no other private company in the world has to do.

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
Amateurs destroy the postal service. Professionals, like our Conservative government, sell it to their mates.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Continuity RCP posted:

Amateurs destroy the postal service. Professionals, like our Conservative government, sell it to their mates.

FedEx and USP do not want to do what the USPS does. That’s what’s weird about this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug
Post Trump destroying America so he can be president again here