Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

"'Man who goes to bed with an itchy butt, wakes up with a smelly finger' - Sun Tzu" - Michael Scott

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

https://twitter.com/marioistluigist/status/1294637022334910464?s=19

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

You ever wonder if ben shapiro is some deep cover leftist psyop?

Like, I dunno, maybe the posadists were right and the aliens are out there and also communist and they abducted ben shapiro when he was a baby and genetically engineered him to be the perfect right wing dork.

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

don't be abelist

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY

Zvahl posted:

don't be abelist

you cain't be serious with this

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

OwlFancier posted:

You ever wonder if ben shapiro is some deep cover leftist psyop?

Like, I dunno, maybe the posadists were right and the aliens are out there and also communist and they abducted ben shapiro when he was a baby and genetically engineered him to be the perfect right wing dork.

Maybe, but more likely is he’s just twisted anxiety addled and angry. He has said many times he didn’t vote for trump in the general election. I guarantee he didn’t vote, at all. Because he couldn’t choose and thus abstained out of weak rear end inability to commit. He has no leg to stand on because of this. The only reason he gets any air time is because the Republican Party and republican news networks actually have very few young GOP people with any following to interview and thus his entire popularity is the result of an echo chamber effect. If well minded, well meaning, intelligent non-extremist and well spoken young GOP people existed he wouldn’t even be known about, but that type of person doesn’t exist.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Shapiro is getting dunked on harder than anyone has ever been

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

GEORGE IS GETTIN' AUGMENTED!
Dinosaur Gum

euphronius posted:

There's owning yourself, and then there's taking out a 30-year mortgage on yourself

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Evilreaver posted:

There's owning yourself, and then there's taking out a 30-year mortgage on yourself

good god, man

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

gengkis khan brought civilization to the barbarians. Infact rome payed mongolia tribute to not get hosed up by atilla so who is really the savages here.

i am a tankie but only specifically for mongolia.

snergle has a new favorite as of 21:44 on Aug 15, 2020

Pope Hilarius II
Nov 10, 2008

snergle posted:

gengkis khan brought civilization to the barbarians. Infact rome payed mongolia tribute to not get hosed up by atilla so who is really the savages here.

what

the Mongol Empire was something from the 13th century, Atilla was from the 5th.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Pope Hilarius II posted:

what

the Mongol Empire was something from the 13th century, Atilla was from the 5th.

Tankies don't know history, what a surprise. :rolleye:

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

I believe they’re referring to Atilla the II. I mean wow. Who doesn’t know their history now? :colbert:

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

"Do you want to talk to a spider, Peter?"

euphronius posted:

He was always a joke, now he’s a meme.

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Shapiro patriotically re-alligning conservative men into the belief that the fact their wives don't get horny for them is actually normal, healthy and correct.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Drone_Fragger posted:

Shapiro patriotically re-alligning conservative men into the belief that the fact their wives don't get horny for them is actually normal, healthy and correct.

I mean, this is literally the message given inside every church in america to white conservative men....esp if a faith-based marriage counselor is involved.

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost
Shapiro is the sort of Orthodox Jewish that just so happens to align with American evangelicals on every single issue, so

mind the walrus posted:

Who gives a gently caress

Also, dude is 36 somehow while still clearly getting swirlies in the high school bathroom every single day.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

mrpwase
Apr 21, 2010

I HAVE GREAT AVATAR IDEAS
For the Many, Not the Few

Paladinus posted:

Surely, in this case, they would be horsies :kimchi:

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

Paladinus posted:

whats a tankie

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

also trying to craft a brutal bon mot to come back at that bully from 20 years ago with.

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

HiroProtagonist posted:

whats a tankie

a miserable pile of state secrets

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

HiroProtagonist posted:

whats a tankie

Someone who is a big fan of the USSR's policy of sending in the tanks to put down internal unrest.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Back in the Victorian era a horny wife actually was considered a serious medical issue (hysteria), and you had to take her to a doctor to get dehorned.

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

OwlFancier posted:

Someone who is a big fan of the USSR's policy of sending in the tanks to put down internal unrest.

so like, kent state or blair mountain? but in reverse

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

The “do you like me?” one is probably a perfect internet event

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

can still get six hours

can still get five hours

can still get four hours

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

HiroProtagonist posted:

whats a tankie

Someone further to the left of you, or someone who is as left as left you but posts cringe.

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

someone with over 500 hours logged into World of Tanks

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Where the gently caress is a forum where there are 12k pages of anything lol

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

What's on this guy's arm

aardwolf
Apr 27, 2013
"Tankies" are adult Thomas the Tank Engine fans. They look on "tankers", who they see as really obsessive dorks who take the Sodor Expanded Universe far too seriously.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Milo and POTUS posted:

What's on this guy's arm

The alt-fire, it can be several things but in that picture it's a small cannon

If you like mega man you should check it out, the gameplay is very similar

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

In that particular picture, it’s a hair dryer.

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

It appears that the elephant is highly sensitive to the effects of LSD - a finding which may prove to be valuable in elephant-control work in Africa.

Milo and POTUS posted:

What's on this guy's arm

A gas-powered pussy drier

For serious gynocological issues

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Have we considered the possibility that Ben Shapiro is a fremen? They frown upon wasteful use of moisture.