Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Often Abbreviated
Dec 19, 2017

1st Severia Tank Brigade
"Ghosts of Honcharivske"

Goast posted:

oh so your just getting mad at people you make up in your head got it

:shuckyes:

let he who is without sin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Goast posted:

Serious question: Do you not know how to read?

Percelus posted:

jake is probably dumb enough to think biden is a far better option than trump

It's also a very common sentiment on C-SPAM in general, let's not act like this place isn't all about horseshoe theory (or just actual chuds, we have at least one Trump voter).

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames

Fame Douglas posted:

Serious question: Do you not know how to read?

It's also a very common sentiment on C-SPAM in general, let's not act like this place isn't all about horseshoe theory.

ah yes the famous sign of a secret trump supporter, thinking joe biden is poo poo

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Goast posted:

ah yes the famous sign of a secret trump supporter, thinking joe biden is poo poo

So you don't know how to read. Thanks for confirming it!

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

Fame Douglas posted:

What that guy said had no relation to what I said, maybe read the whole conversation before chiming in with your moronic thoughts. It was a response to my post calling out the fake-leftist Trump voter that is ever-popular on C-SPAM.

yeah the thing you said before also didn't really follow what he said about jake. you're saying a lot of weird stuff

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

grieving for Gandalf posted:

yeah the thing you said before also didn't really follow what he said about jake. you're saying a lot of weird stuff

What? Are you dumb?

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames

Goast posted:

the leap you are making from "this jake guy might be dumb enough to think joe biden will be better than trump" to "there are secret trump supporters all over cspam trying to trick people with horseshoe theory" is literally delusional

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

Fame Douglas posted:

I said nothing about jake, though? Why are you posting this weird stuff?

no, go back to the thing about ideological blinders. i think you ended up edited this post twice? what's going on, man

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Goast posted:

the leap you are making from "this jake guy might be dumb enough to think joe biden will be better than trump" to "there are secret trump supporters all over cspam trying to trick people with horseshoe theory" is literally delusional

The guy saying that Trump is better than Biden might be a secret Trump supporter?? Never.

Also, that one guy with the dumb avatar that openly said he voted for Trump in 2016 and now talks all about the Democrats being bad might be a Trump supporter??

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames
when you say a bunch of poo poo that doesn't link together in a coherent manner and everyone is asking you wtf you are talking about you should stop and think about where the actual problem is coming from rather than just call everyone stupid

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Fame Douglas posted:

What? Are you dumb?

your brain is working as about as well as biden's right now

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

no, go back to the thing about ideological blinders. i think you ended up edited this post twice? what's going on, man

It's you not wanting to accept you're posting in chud-central, but with a leftist veneer.

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

oh my god you edited it a third time. you need to take a break, you're scrambling

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Goast posted:

when you say a bunch of poo poo that doesn't link together in a coherent manner and everyone is asking you wtf you are talking about you should stop and think about where the actual problem is coming from rather than just call everyone stupid

I think the problem is you not being able to accept you're just vamping dumb stuff, don't know anything about the political process and are listeing to dummies talking you into believing Trump is the best option for 2020.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Fame Douglas posted:

It's you not wanting to accept you're posting in chud-central, but with a leftist veneer.

you’re doing great

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames

Fame Douglas posted:

The guy saying that Trump is better than Biden might be a secret Trump supporter?? Never.

no one said this you are interpreting "biden is as bad as trump", which is a questionable statement, in the worst possible manner

Fame Douglas posted:

Also, that one guy with the dumb avatar that openly said he voted for Trump in 2016 and now talks all about the Democrats being bad might be a Trump supporter??

who the gently caress is this

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Fame Douglas posted:

I think the problem is you not being able to accept you're just vamping dumb stuff, don't know anything about the political process and are listeing to dummies talking you into believing Trump is the best option for 2020.

quote these posts, verbatim

don’t allude or reference to them, post them

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Goast posted:

no one said this you are interpreting "biden is as bad as trump" in the worst possible manner

I'm interpreting it just as it was written. C-SPAM is a forum where open-and-out Trump voters post, it's not hard to imagine it being chud/horseshoe central.

Often Abbreviated
Dec 19, 2017

1st Severia Tank Brigade
"Ghosts of Honcharivske"
Fame Douglas are you drunk

you can tell me I'm also drunk

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Fame Douglas posted:

I'm interpreting it just as it was written. C-SPAM is a forum where open-and-out Trump voters post, it's not hard to imagine it being chud/horseshoe central.

quoting because you’re gonna edit later

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Am I the one at fault? What about me is wrong?
Buglord

Often Abbreviated posted:

Fame Douglas are you drunk

you can tell me I'm also drunk

turnt posters unite

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames

Fame Douglas posted:

who are these trump supporters you are talking about show receipts

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames
if they are so open about it you should be able to find a quote in like a minute right

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

i get that fame douglas has a rep but i don't think we should agitate him, he doesn't seem to be doing well

i listened to the most of the 8/13 ep of chapo, i thought it was interesting that they seemed in agreement Kamala was the "safest" choice because i definitely don't think she brings that much to the table

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames

i don't think we should agitate him, he doesn't seem to be doing well

they're doing that themselves you can't help

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

i get that fame douglas has a rep but i don't think we should agitate him, he doesn't seem to be doing well

Did you get that opinion on Chapo? Or was it Cum Town.

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

Fame Douglas posted:

my opinion... on you? no, they didn't discuss you this week

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames
we are all slaves to our podcast masters

they whisper their dark commands into our ears through sinister talk shows causing untold havoc among posting communities

the honkler horseshoes are coming

beware

Kunster
Dec 24, 2006

Phone posted:

it's been brought up, but a lot of UPS and Fedex (and quite frankly, Amazon's) profits come directly off of the back of the USPS.

like there's a real argument to be made that amazon should be hit with a massive backdated tax bill for leveraging one of their core businesses on the taxpayer dime.

Yeah. I was seeing "Save the USPS" stuff way before Trump even admitted it from mostly artists and people who had business crafting stuff, so the argument was way, way more centered on how it helped them be able to go send stuff over mail without much issues in terms of price and service. I mean if you just bumbled into something like

https://twitter.com/GarbageApe/status/1295039992662810624

it would just sound like that suddenly, it was purely rich liberals trying to rules lawyer Trump. I was kind of surprised that neither Will or Felix said anything about it, as both did commission or work with people whose indie work flourished with the help of USPS.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Crane Fist posted:

I don't know if that Ike guy counts as a Hollywood person but the ep with him is good as gently caress

yeah that didn't have a whiff of starfucking and it was a pleasure to listen to. he's funny and insightful! get more guests like that!

Often Abbreviated
Dec 19, 2017

1st Severia Tank Brigade
"Ghosts of Honcharivske"
I don't know what level of patreon subscription you need to have to get the chapo dry boys to intervene on your Posting Feuds but if it exists I will absolutely contribute to the goon fund

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison

Often Abbreviated posted:

I don't know what level of patreon subscription you need to have to get the chapo dry boys to intervene on your Posting Feuds but if it exists I will absolutely contribute to the goon fund

honestly kinda amazed none of them are on cameo

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

i say swears online posted:

yeah that didn't have a whiff of starfucking and it was a pleasure to listen to. he's funny and insightful! get more guests like that!

I haven't given that guy a chance in movies but he was very nice and funny on the show

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009
opening my patreon to shut my trap up like Will when Adam McKay said he was reading "this amazing book" Sapiens

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

i got both sapiens and that homo deus book for some birthday once, and i instinctively recoiled. i don't know what about them made me do that; i certainly didn't know anything about them

that's my story thanks for reading

Often Abbreviated
Dec 19, 2017

1st Severia Tank Brigade
"Ghosts of Honcharivske"

V. Illych L. posted:

i got both sapiens and that homo deus book for some birthday once, and i instinctively recoiled. i don't know what about them made me do that; i certainly didn't know anything about them

that's my story thanks for reading

hell, same

read The Three Stigmata of Palmer Eldritch instead, regret nothing

Antifa Poltergeist
Jun 3, 2004

"We're not laughing with you, we're laughing at you"

Fame Douglas posted:

Gwen, is that you?love your work.

Honest Thief posted:

opening my patreon to shut my trap up like Will when Adam McKay said he was reading "this amazing book" Sapiens

That was funny yeah.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Goast posted:

welcome to the Getting Mad At People You Make Up In Your Head As You Agree With The Alliances You Have Made In Your Head As Well thread

it doesn't have the same ring like some of the others, but we've sort of moved on past straight meltdowns at this point

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Fame Douglas posted:

ask here as well https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3912311

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

Fame Douglas posted:

What? Are you dumb?

you're the biden voter here pal