Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Haha what do you think Bowsette smells like LOL
This poll is closed.
Lilac 12 3.96%
Gooseberries 8 2.64%
Turtle soup 11 3.63%
Your favourite Doritos flavor (please specify) 14 4.62%
Gamer girl bath water 54 17.82%
Stop it 158 52.15%
A Pizza Hut Personal Pan Pizza (Pepperoni) 33 10.89%
get stick bugged lol 12 3.96%
tomato pizza 1 0.33%
Total: 303 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Is there a quote from a movie or something that goes like "dented cans.... dented mans"?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Grapplejack posted:

I hate arms on desk chairs because I move around weirdly while I sit

I like to cross my legs.

Thankfully my ~gamer chair~ has removable sides

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

what u like and whats good for your back are two different things and one day your body will start making this known and you will curse yourself for it

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Got the final achievement in Dauntless. .27% of players have it so Ive joined the rareified air of idiots

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

oh man can't believe silksong only comes out in 4 days

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!

Phantasium posted:

oh man can't believe silksong only comes out in 4 days

please do not troll me this severely (but maybe this will be good?)

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Post ur proudest game cheevo

I know we like to shitpost in these forums of ours but i'm genuinely curious to see what you guys have, so please be serious

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

MMF Freeway posted:

please do not troll me this severely (but maybe this will be good?)

check out the other game they made

Jay Rust posted:

I know we like to shitpost in these forums of ours but i'm genuinely curious to see what you guys have, so please be serious

my rarest eu4 cheevie is lessons of hemmingstedt that i got in a game where denmark got gigantic that one was pretty fun

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Stux posted:

what u like and whats good for your back are two different things and one day your body will start making this known and you will curse yourself for it

My spine is slowly turning to dust. Right now though I just need to take a lot of vitamin D to keep it in check and hopefully improve.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

We have a heat wave here and no AC so turning the oven to 500 for an hour is probably going to give me heat stroke... no 'zas for the foreseeable future.... :negative:

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

Jay Rust posted:

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!

Stux posted:

check out the other game they made

my rarest eu4 cheevie is lessons of hemmingstedt that i got in a game where denmark got gigantic that one was pretty fun

ah gently caress lol

Jay Rust posted:

probably this one, keeping in mind games of CS are 5v5. its not rare though since you can get it in any game mode but I know what I did

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
I don't even use a chair, I just lie down on the bed all day. I suspect one night I'll wake up to find my spine has gone on the lam.

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?

FirstAidKite posted:

I don't even use a chair, I just lie down on the bed all day. I suspect one night I'll wake up to find my spine has gone on the lam.

ceiling mounted tv? nice

i've been spending way too much time in bed recently myself

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Rinkles posted:

ceiling mounted tv? nice

i've been spending way too much time in bed recently myself

Nah, bed-height desk at the head of the bed.

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
I cannot remember any achievement I have ever gotten, much less one I am proud of

I'm not into cheevos, if you can't tell

Barudak
May 7, 2007

cheetah7071 posted:

I cannot remember any achievement I have ever gotten, much less one I am proud of

I'm not into cheevos, if you can't tell

Sounds like someone got the "Loser" achievement in NBA Ballers: Chosen One

Edit: But seriously I miss the various "you are not good at this" achievements like the one in the game secret service you get for shooting the president or Dead or Alives "lose 20 matches in a row"

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Is it okay for your greatest video game achievement to not actually have an achievement associated with it

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
I bought 3 early access skateboarding games so far this month. Someone help me my family is starving

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Malcolm Turnbeug posted:

I bought 3 early access skateboarding games so far this month. Someone help me my family is starving

Tell them to pop shove it

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I have 171 platinum trophies but the rarest one is still super meat boy unfortunately

some of the other really rare ones I have are mirror's edge/trackmania turbo/catherine/all the yakuzas/all the mgs except V/spelunky/wipeout omega collection/some terrible indie game about fire fighting/fun rhythm game "amplitude"/marvel 3/revengeance etc etc

Seedge
Jun 15, 2009
Hey, buddy. :glomp:

FirstAidKite posted:

Is it okay for your greatest video game achievement to not actually have an achievement associated with it

Sure.

Mines is Valhalla for beating Xcom2 on PS4 on Commander difficulty, iron man save.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
Bad rats rat king

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Seedge posted:

Sure.

Mines is Valhalla for beating Xcom2 on PS4 on Commander difficulty, iron man save.

Mine is the time I won against 3 other humans in a game of 100% Orange Juice while I was playing as the chicken, a character that is not intended to win whatsoever.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

I don't know how I go through life incomplete having never earned any platinum trophies.

Oh well

*buys new game and only plays 10 hours of it*

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Infinitum posted:

I don't know how I go through life incomplete having never earned any platinum trophies.

Oh well

*buys new game and only plays 10 hours of it*

Lmao who gets to the 10 hour mark these days?

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

Jay Rust posted:

three mountains or one faith

bewilderment
Nov 22, 2007
man what

The Banner Saga 3 has a pretty funny achievement for "no way you did this legit" since it carries over all three games in the trilogy.

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF
WHY ARE YOU STILL SMILING
Right before the developer abandoned the game and the scoreboards were locked forever, I took the #1 slot worldwide on Fortix 2, a not bad at all Qix clone.

That's probably my peak because anything else is just "I spent way too long on games most people are horrified by"

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Jay Rust posted:

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

stev posted:

Lmao who gets to the 10 hour mark these days?

In 5 days I got 15 hours in mixolumia

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock

How

UrbicaMortis
Feb 16, 2012

Hmm, how shall I post today?

Isn't this game like 30 minutes long?

Roach Warehouse
Nov 1, 2010

I only cared about chievies in one game. That was Transformers: War for Cybertron, where for some reason it was very important I get them all.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

That game had really fun MP, too bad it was dead in a month.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

UrbicaMortis posted:

Isn't this game like 30 minutes long?

crushing loneliness can last a lifetime though

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Jay Rust posted:

My proudest gaming achievements are mostly things I did in Kerbal Space Program but those don't have recorded achievements, just flags on planets in a long-dormant save somewhere

My proudest officially listed achievement is the Bloodborne platinum

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

I actually beat Aztec on 007 mode with 500% enemy health or whatever the rumor was for the All Bonds cheat in Goldeneye 64.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weedle
May 31, 2006

Jay Rust posted:

hotline miami

Weedle fucked around with this message at 14:30 on Aug 17, 2020