Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cuppy tea
Feb 6, 2009

by Cyrano4747

Trabisnikof posted:

the monolith is 1:4:9 not 6:6:6

I meant the Black Cube company name

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

I am growing more powerful

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

cuppy tea posted:

Vince Gilligan went to Interlochen, the Epstein pedo academy and he got the name Saul Goodman from the Illuminatus! book.
He wrote the Lone Gunmen episode about airliners remotely hijacked under cover of a military exercise flying into the WTC just months before it happened.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIdhoc0PRr8
Also when you kind of think about it he also made a show that glamorizes drug dealing and also another one that makes big haha about being a con artist.

mmm vibing on a sunday night

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

that's the good stuff

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
Do you think the guy is ok mostly? Maybe light schizo symptoms off meds? I feel bad for people trying to stay on their refills during COVID. My wife has a hard enough time anyway, the pharmacy is like the one exposure risk we take per month.

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

hes casting around the edges of unknowable truths, ill just sit here lovingly scoring his estimations against my own its wicked content

Fuligin
Oct 27, 2010

wait what the fuck??

Stunt_enby posted:

gently caress all you posers THIS is epstein brain, if you aren't on this guy's level you are a fraud

readin this in your av's voice

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

yepstein brain

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

gradenko_2000 posted:

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

cuppy tea posted:

The pedo blackmail is mainly just a mechanism for maintaining plants so they can run the Red v Blue WWE topic of the week cycle. Media outlets are intelligence agencies. Intelligence agencies are full of occultism and pedophilia because those are the two groups that used cryptography by 'necessity'. The real goal is war, and not just for profit. "If you want peace, you must prepare for war" actually means if western powers don't arrange a pitched battle at regular intervals with mass deaths then they get plagues and other calamities.

I found out that the CIA follow the Carcosa/Lovecraft mythos seriously. There's plain sight hidden codes in their media which include HP Lovecraft, R W Chambers, Poe and more. The Illuminatus! Trilogy is truth disguised as fiction mixed up with nonsense and flashes it in your face. Pedophilia/ritualistic murder and being evil activates junk DNA (for what I don't know, some sort of reward for feeding Osiris/Satan/Baal which is the Black Cube) and there's even a short movie produced by the Comet Ping Pong guy that spells it out and the film Lucy is a hint about it.

My theory is trauma and suffering are a permanent fixed energy resource that is distributed across every sentient thing that has to go somewhere so it's offloaded to the shitholes and the poors here. It's why the aliens instructed earlier human societies to engage in human sacrifice. The world wars were both human sacrifice events.

Here Timothy Leary and other CIA agents discuss how LSD is useful as a trauma surrogate to replace wars: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFS1ZyizFk8 described as "Necessary Traumatic Events" and lets slip that his prison breakout was faked for publicity because he's an asset.

Check out the film The 39 Steps and the climax of the movie has the main character holding back the Big Ben clock hands from reaching 9/11 to defuse a device from blowing up the houses of parliament. The back to the future series predicted 9/11 in no.1, Trump in no.2 and some event in no.3 related to a train that has yet to happen. Same thing in the film Source Code about a train attack. Predestination has similar themes.

True Detective says it right at the start "It's wish fulfillment" meaning that all the happy endings you see in their media are inversions. They gloat in plain sight - "The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist" uttered by pedo Spacey in a film directed by pedo Bryan Singer. I fear they do it in plain sight because things are Predestined. Interstellar with the Tesseract black hole scene talking about how love transcends time is actually backwards. It's evil that transcends time because conscience is a straitjacket. We were seeded by ETs that had to go through a much longer process of evolution that meant sociopathy trumped everything.

The Israeli company Black Cube has all their office numbers ending in 666. It refers to the monolith in A Space Odyssey which is a real thing that offloads suffering. Cthulu is a symbolic representation of it.

Also Arthur Jackson the Olympian sharpshooter and CIA agent shot JFK from a moving freight train above the triple underpass using a specialized Remington affixed to a Sperry gyroscopic mount through a keyhole position.

:sickos:

gradenko_2000 posted:

Professorjuggalo
Oct 22, 2019

by Cyrano4747
makes more sense than the average history book tbh

nut
Jul 30, 2019

big posts to wake up to

Danger
Jan 4, 2004

all desire - the thirst for oil, war, religious salvation - needs to be understood according to what he calls 'the demonogrammatical decoding of the Earth's body'
Started reading Macgowans Laurel Canyon book last night. having gone through a college Doors phase I knew a bit about Morrison like his dad was a career navy guy but learning that his dad was the admiral Morrison in charge of faking the gulf of tonkin incident was a big ol’ crack

nut
Jul 30, 2019

Danger posted:

Started reading Macgowans Laurel Canyon book last night. having gone through a college Doors phase I knew a bit about Morrison like his dad was a career navy guy but learning that his dad was the admiral Morrison in charge of faking the gulf of tonkin incident was a big ol’ crack

things like that were the only things I found the book worthy of, there’s a million cool hints to something much bigger (I.e. the military base that produces movies in Laurel canyon) but because macgowan committed to only using secondary sources, there’s no investigation into the interesting things. that alone is okay, but macgowan constantly falls back to “coincidence?????” way too often imo

also read that cuppy post like five times and am not done

Danger
Jan 4, 2004

all desire - the thirst for oil, war, religious salvation - needs to be understood according to what he calls 'the demonogrammatical decoding of the Earth's body'

nut posted:

things like that were the only things I found the book worthy of, there’s a million cool hints to something much bigger (I.e. the military base that produces movies in Laurel canyon) but because macgowan committed to only using secondary sources, there’s no investigation into the interesting things. that alone is okay, but macgowan constantly falls back to “coincidence?????” way too often imo

also read that cuppy post like five times and am not done

any opinions on Tom O’Neills Chaos?

nut
Jul 30, 2019

Danger posted:

any opinions on Tom O’Neills Chaos?

it was the first book rec’d from this thread that I read and plunged me into always having something on the go since then. unlike laurel canyon, CHAOS is exhaustively researched, very open about the difficulties in the research process, and skeptical. O’Neill gives a lot of pieces but refuses to commit to words conclusions that his information can’t support. it’s really good is what I’m saying

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!
good to see tthe epstein thread finally opening the veil of the real

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

really into the idea of Evil Junk genes that get activated when you cause suffering. No wonder im so weak and poor.

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

cuppy our guide thru this desert of the Archetype

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"
I'm leaning into the thread's new vibe.

👁️

Paladin
Nov 26, 2004
You lost today, kid. But that doesn't mean you have to like it.

If nothing else I'm glad I'm not the only person who caught on to the fact Vince Gilligan read Illuminatus.

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

probing cuppy for speaking real smh

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Free cuppy tea

nut
Jul 30, 2019

Suplex Liberace posted:

really into the idea of Evil Junk genes that get activated when you cause suffering. No wonder im so weak and poor.

it's a very interesting and scary inversion to how violence and the brain is typically studied (using predictive genetic factors), which assumes the brain is primed for violence. Between ethics issues and unpredictability, it is probably near impossible to identify changes in physiology in humans pre and post crime/violence, particularly if it was coerced, but I'm pretty sure people study at least hormone changes in mice before and after fights, which might be the closest publicly out there. Winners get sustained testosterone surges and losers see suppression, i think. Similar results when red vs blue voters win or lose. That's pretty old research now and i'd be willing to be there's some more genome wide investigations since.

nut
Jul 30, 2019

Hatebag posted:

Free cuppy tea

also

Danger
Jan 4, 2004

who is the cop who reported that post

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

Hatebag posted:

Free cuppy tea

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

corrupt mods and admins once again hiding truths

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"
What the gently caress free my boy

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"
He ain't do poo poo

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

the mods.... knew?.......

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

no cops no mods

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Cuppy tea knew too much

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
i dunno if i'd call the stuff there knowledge but there's sure a lot of it.

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

Great job probing a fun, thread rejuvinating post. Really great

Loucks
May 21, 2007

It's incwedibwe easy to suck my own dick.

LOL Lightning Knight is an absolute moron.

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

the thing is everything cuppy said is so far checking out lol makes the probe even more unjust

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
There have been rumors that Charles Harrelson, a professional gambler and hitman convicted of multiple murders, was involved in President John F Kennedy’s assassination.

“It’s important for me to expose the magnitude of how corrupt this trial was and how my father, Charles Harrelson, didn’t receive a fair trial,” says Brett, who has questions about his father’s guilt.

In 1979, Charles Harrelson was arrested for the assassination of U.S. District Judge John Wood Jr.  and sentenced to two life terms for the murder.

Harrelson had previously been acquitted in 1970  for the 1968 murder of Alan Berg, a carpet salesman. He later was convicted of the 1968 murder of Sam Degelia Jr, a grain dealer, and sentenced to 15 years, but only served five years and was released in 1978.

After attempting to escape the Atlanta Federal Penitentiary in 1995, he was transferred to Supermax prison ADX Florence in Florence, Colorado.  Harrelson was 68 when he died of a heart attack in the prison in 2007.

“Do I think he killed people while he was here on the planet? I for sure do,” said Brett Harrelson, on the first episode. "How many it might be, I can only imagine.” 

He does, however, question the fairness of his father's trial.

Brett explains why Woody doesn’t talk about their father. “My mother and Woody, I can just tell their opinion is they don’t want to talk about it because it’s a personal private matter.”

Charles, who had alleged ties to organized crime in Texas, once claimed to have assassinated John F. Kennedy. He later denied the claim. And then in 1997, Woody Harrelson told Barbara Walters in an interview that he believed his father was a CIA operative, adding to the speculation.

nut
Jul 30, 2019

the death is around the corner podcast, though barely putting out stuff now, has a five (5!?) part series on jfk that I will someday listen to. I listened to the first forever ago

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
all is as foretold.

Kyoon posted:

I come back to you now, at the turn of the tide.