Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nut
Jul 30, 2019

is lk admin? think that’s what it takes to unprobe so I am hopeful the correct decision is just in the queue

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

"cupping" my hands around a candle, to keep it burning brightly for cuppy!

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Cuppy tea deserves a free kyoon cat av for this miscarriage of justice

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

gh0stpinballa posted:

"cupping" my hands around a candle, to keep it burning brightly for cuppy!

now, this is short order, but can someone get votive candles in the image of cuppy?

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
what was, will be.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

nihil sub sole kyoonum

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

I'll see your solar plexus clown glider and raise chris chan=smiley face killer and runescape new york city (.nyc)

Danger
Jan 4, 2004

all desire - the thirst for oil, war, religious salvation - needs to be understood according to what he calls 'the demonogrammatical decoding of the Earth's body'
New TrueAnon was lit. Is this the first drop of the Wohl/Berkman connection with Barr and Maxwell? That is wild.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Hooplah posted:

I'll see your solar plexus clown glider and raise chris chan=smiley face killer and runescape new york city (.nyc)

what about the Shroud of Turin?

Kefahuchi_son!!!
Apr 23, 2015

StratGoatCom posted:

I want to talk about actual epstein gang stuff, not random brain poison from someone who went a bit beyond crack pinged to being a bit cracked.

He is not wrong, make a thread for those who dare to follow cuppy and leave behind the coil of earthly distractions.

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"
cuppy is his own person. no kyoon avatar , let him be

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

cuppy tea posted:

The pedo blackmail is mainly just a mechanism for maintaining plants so they can run the Red v Blue WWE topic of the week cycle. Media outlets are intelligence agencies. Intelligence agencies are full of occultism and pedophilia because those are the two groups that used cryptography by 'necessity'. The real goal is war, and not just for profit. "If you want peace, you must prepare for war" actually means if western powers don't arrange a pitched battle at regular intervals with mass deaths then they get plagues and other calamities.

I found out that the CIA follow the Carcosa/Lovecraft mythos seriously. There's plain sight hidden codes in their media which include HP Lovecraft, R W Chambers, Poe and more. The Illuminatus! Trilogy is truth disguised as fiction mixed up with nonsense and flashes it in your face. Pedophilia/ritualistic murder and being evil activates junk DNA (for what I don't know, some sort of reward for feeding Osiris/Satan/Baal which is the Black Cube) and there's even a short movie produced by the Comet Ping Pong guy that spells it out and the film Lucy is a hint about it.

My theory is trauma and suffering are a permanent fixed energy resource that is distributed across every sentient thing that has to go somewhere so it's offloaded to the shitholes and the poors here. It's why the aliens instructed earlier human societies to engage in human sacrifice. The world wars were both human sacrifice events.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

I haven't read much of the thread since Jizzlane turned herself in, but it looks like I returned at a good time.

I'd like cuppy tea to share his/her thoughts on the Joss Whedon documentary The Cabin in the Woods.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

if the onion put up the headline “osu announces ‘shower with the players’ program, now open to the public” I would’ve called it hacky at best

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

surprised there has not been more pynchon chat itt, i imagine he is following the epstein affair very closely it seems very pynchon esque

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

StratGoatCom posted:

I want to talk about actual epstein gang stuff, not random brain poison from someone who went a bit beyond crack pinged to being a bit cracked.

The one loser who complains about the cuppy post is the same poster who cheered the previous LK action in here and rarely posts otherwise.... there's your answer to who hit report. The guilt won't let them hold it in

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
100 new posts since I last checked, too few for Jizzlaine suiciding, could it be some more doc drops? oh no someone just exited the matrix and got sent to forums prison for it.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

gh0stpinballa posted:

surprised there has not been more pynchon chat itt, i imagine he is following the epstein affair very closely it seems very pynchon esque

you'd think so, given Bleeding Edge

nut
Jul 30, 2019

I’m too busy reading all the nonfiction this thread has mentioned to read that tho

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Loucks posted:

LOL Lightning Knight is an absolute moron.

Danger
Jan 4, 2004

all desire - the thirst for oil, war, religious salvation - needs to be understood according to what he calls 'the demonogrammatical decoding of the Earth's body'

nut posted:

I’m too busy reading all the nonfiction this thread has mentioned to read that tho

I got Chaos on audio and am 3 hours in.

nut
Jul 30, 2019

Danger posted:

plz remember to report back

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Danger posted:

how many pages is that?

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Dr. Killjoy posted:

oh no someone just exited the matrix and got sent to forums prison for it.

lmbo

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead
https://twitter.com/weijia/status/1295513274184802304

congratulations, ghislaine

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

inshallah chaos reigns

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

Dzhokhar Tsarnaev

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

He's gonna pardon the Unabomber, Donald trump, and Joe Biden

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

It is funny that Breaking Bad included a plotline where a german conglomerate is funding a massive drug smuggling and distribution network in the usa.

Paramemetic
Sep 29, 2003

Area 51. You heard of it, right?

Fallen Rib
Can't wait for Trump to pardon Epstein "posthumously" and then we find out they only captured a body double in the first place and his island temple reveals itself to be a metal gear

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/GameSpot/status/1295465501624111104

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
weirdest thing is how normal his brother looked

No attempts to hide his age, so he looks positively cherubic in comparison to DJT’s Oogie Boogie rear end

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

ghost in the shell, but somehow much worse
College Slice

Suplex Liberace posted:

I legit dont know if thats a Markov bot making those and I loving love it!

zeroCool crazier

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

nut posted:

the death is around the corner podcast, though barely putting out stuff now, has a five (5!?) part series on jfk that I will someday listen to. I listened to the first forever ago

I can't recommend that series enough. Also the one on Iran-contra is pro-listen.

nut
Jul 30, 2019

The Atomic Man-Boy posted:

I can't recommend that series enough. Also the one on Iran-contra is pro-listen.

I had a long car drive with my dad that would normally include no music or nothing and I played him the iran contra series and it owned

HELLO LADIES
Feb 15, 2008
:3 -$5 :3
I mean, if "people who haven't been convicted yet" count in Trump's mind, Assange or Winner? Or throw in Cosby, even. Who knows what the gently caress he thinks he can do.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/GregGrandin/status/1295511722942398464

There's even the Hewlett-Packard connection at a time when Meg Whitman is speaking at the DNC

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

HELLO LADIES posted:

I mean, if "people who haven't been convicted yet" count in Trump's mind, Assange or Winner? Or throw in Cosby, even. Who knows what the gently caress he thinks he can do.

The president can actually pre-pardon people for federal crimes they haven't even committed yet, which can get... weird.

iirc Trump did it for Arpaio

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

didn’t arpaio have to plead guilty first, which he regretted?

e: he was convicted but not yet sentenced and his acceptance of the pardon vacated his ability to appeal

theflyingexecutive has issued a correction as of 07:45 on Aug 18, 2020

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Ford pardoned Nixon for any crimes he might have committed, even without a trial or a conviction, but accepting such a pardon entails an admission of guilt.

This is why Arpaio couldn't appeal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
the newest trueanon has an interesting guest, and it's got me thinking a lot about how interesting roger stone is. def more so than is usually addressed in media.

also new to me from the episode was rep hastertjim jordan who pulls in wexner to wrestling team shenanigans. he is by far the most interesting person in the epstein saga and i am always excited to see his name show up.