Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brogeoisie
Jan 12, 2005

"Look, I'm a private citizen," he said. "One thing that I don't have to do is sit here and open my kimono as it relates to how much money I make or didn't."
Empty platitudes from a misogynistic fascist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
Kasich saying Biden won't turn left lmao

Flutch
Jun 26, 2008

how dare they lead bernie with this

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

we can dream big dreams

we can see the top of the mountain

we dont actually want to do stuff though

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

Fleetwood posted:

oh that's pretty cool

thanks bro. if ur in town let me know ill cut u some comps

dorkasaurus_rex
Jun 10, 2005

gawrsh do you think any women will be there

this is like one of the lesser Kony videos before the one that blew up and went viral

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Johnny Joestar posted:

i can't exactly say that i'm surprised that the dnc is vying hard for like shiftless republicans who hate trump given literally everything going on but after a certain point you have to wonder why they seemingly sacrifice everything else in favor of it

they dont want to offer or push leftist policy and the easiest way to do that is to occupy the space formerly held by republicans

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

Johnny Joestar posted:

i can't exactly say that i'm surprised that the dnc is vying hard for like shiftless republicans who hate trump given literally everything going on but after a certain point you have to wonder why they seemingly sacrifice everything else in favor of it

It's what they want. The DNC dream is to pull enough "moderate Republicans" that they never have to make even the smallest concessions to the left ever again.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Mayor Dave posted:

Kasich saying Biden won't turn left lmao

lmao no poo poo John

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

standing on the taint of america

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

wow look at all these white reaganites telling me to vote for joe biden most persuasive

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4
they r really leaning hard into trying to get these repblicals lol. they are so dumb

Flutch
Jun 26, 2008

love how seemingly universal the freudian slip of saying 'company' instead of 'country' is. i notice it all the time.

witchy
Apr 23, 2019

one step forward one step back
DEMCUBE

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china
*old man standing at dirt crossroads, talking to a machine hovering just above*

I wish a truck had pulled up to ask if he was lost

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

oh great, they're wheeling out the living heartbeat, Doug Jones

Gresh
Jan 12, 2019

kasich has this please clap look about him

Mostly Lurking
Sep 25, 2008
No sharp left turn left turns for us! I'm sure he's wrong though because D&D assured me The Biden Man (not a rapist) is going to do some very progressive stuff!

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

anyway having heard from a dozen random republicans youve never heard of lets have something completely different

doug jones

dorkasaurus_rex
Jun 10, 2005

they probably overconfidently and wrongly assumed they already have the election and leftist votes in the bag and are just positioning themselves to not scare away centrists/olds who fear they may actually do anything leftist bc their brains got melted in the cold war

witchy
Apr 23, 2019

one step forward one step back
oh boy its the guy who barely beat a pedophile

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china

Smythe posted:

thanks bro. if ur in town let me know ill cut u some comps

awesome thanks for the offer

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

Im remembering 2016 where a nascent CSPAM pre-2016 toxxes kept making fun of the GOP conventions poor star power whereas the DNC would "be just a weeklong party" (this was the exact phrase everyone used) and thank god none of us have that illusion this year

AnemicChipmunk
Oct 23, 2012

Hey that's a pretty good show you got there Dems! What do you call it?

The Republicans!!!

VR Native American
May 1, 2009
Gun Saliva
Fat Jimmy Carter

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

witchy posted:

lul. i remember that. banned from the mall and shjit ahaha

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

the secondhand embarrassment on this is fatal. I had to shut it off or I'd be dead, friends

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

cumshitter posted:

they dont want to offer or push leftist policy and the easiest way to do that is to occupy the space formerly held by republicans

yeah, it's just. it's just baffling sometimes.

dorkasaurus_rex
Jun 10, 2005

im sorry if am posting too much but if stop poasting i will literally instantly die

Jay-V
Nov 8, 2009
Bernie is like oberyn martell, disgusting what they did to him and revolting how he allowed it to happen

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Mostly Lurking posted:

No sharp left turn left turns for us! I'm sure he's wrong though because D&D assured me The Biden Man (not a rapist) is going to do some very progressive stuff!

I'll have you know, that John Kasich is leftward movement because left is a relative position whereby you divide the fractal radium of America

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

:gowron::m10:
Lol, Dougie still riding on the one achievement in his career ever

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

alarumklok posted:

the secondhand embarrassment on this is fatal. I had to shut it off or I'd be dead, friends

turn it on bitch. dont be a pussy

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

god, remember when the pedophile/doug jones election was like the most gripping thing happening? good times

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Does the Democratic Party not know that they have far more members than the Republican party? That if they just didn't suck so hard, they would win easily?

CherryCola
Apr 15, 2002

'ahtaj alshifa

witchy posted:

TBF Doug Jones is good, it’s just Alabama kinda sucks

dorkasaurus_rex
Jun 10, 2005

america is a third world country

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

Smythe posted:

turn it on bitch. dont be a pussy

due to peer pressure I am now dead. THANKS

pushpins
Sep 11, 2006

Title text (optional; no images are allowed, only text)
This guy beat a pedophile by two points.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

CherryCola posted:

TBF Doug Jones is good, it’s just Alabama kinda sucks

Also he's probably going to lose