Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

dorkasaurus_rex posted:

im sorry if am posting too much but if stop poasting i will literally instantly die

it's a chat thread and the material isn't getting any better (the DNC :xd:)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

eva longoria reminding us of the real victims of the war on the post office

small businesses

witchy
Apr 23, 2019

one step forward one step back
every time they cut to demcube there is utter silence for a few moments, very unnerving imo

The Joe Man
Apr 7, 2007

Flirting With Apathetic Waitresses Since 1984
This is the absolute worst

PeterCat
Apr 8, 2020

Believe women.

I'm listening to the NPR coverage. Why is the lady covering it saying "Latino" and "Latina" in a Spanish-ish accent?

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
lmao rahm saying gnd and M4A not being in the platform is good

lmao

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4
this bitch just tell me how to spell vote

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

The dude who barely beat a pedophile is shilling for the next dude to hopefully barely beat a pedophile.

dorkasaurus_rex
Jun 10, 2005

gawrsh do you think any women will be there

The Human Crouton posted:

Does the Democratic Party not know that they have far more members than the Republican party? That if they just didn't suck so hard, they would win easily?

why take risks for any reason when you an be a humannoid robot in a skin suit and tow the centrist party line forever and be a boring horrible grey blob called a 2020 establishment democrat

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

dorkasaurus_rex posted:

im sorry if am posting too much but if stop poasting i will literally instantly die

:justpost::tviv:

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

Does the Democratic Party not know that they have far more members than the Republican party? That if they just didn't suck so hard, they would win easily?

the word "winning" means very different things to you and tom perez

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

it rules how i have to make sure to look at the screen whenever a new politician shows up so i can see whether this one is a republican or a democrat

not like theres any other way id be able to tell the difference

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Just in case somebody doesn't know: the USPS does not send out social security checks. That money is either direct deposited, or put into an account attached to a card.

PeterCat
Apr 8, 2020

Believe women.

Mayor Dave posted:

Kasich saying Biden won't turn left lmao

They're not even being subtle about it.

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

There was a brief period in the early 00s where Nickelodeon kept producing extremely boring 60 minutes special free of any entertainment of any kind because they thought it would make kids more informed about the world and somehow these eva longoria interstitials keep reminding me of that

Flutch
Jun 26, 2008

i am eating pooooop

dorkasaurus_rex
Jun 10, 2005

Just in case somebody doesn't know: the USPS does not send out social security checks. That money is either direct deposited, or put into an account attached to a card.

ARE VETERANS!!

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Some Guy TT posted:

anyway having heard from a dozen random republicans youve never heard of lets have something completely different

doug jones

They’re running Meg Whitman (failed CA gov candidate) with Kamala Harris (current CA senator from opposing party) as a headliner it’s super lol

witchy
Apr 23, 2019

DIE FOR BIDEN OLDS, BREAK YOUR BODIES FOR THE BALLOTS

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

spacemang_spliff posted:

lmao rahm saying gnd and M4A not being in the platform is good

lmao

woo! more austerity!

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

is this what petrification feels like

Space Robot
Sep 3, 2011

Could these reporters just take the drat masks off for the few seconds it takes to report?

TheLemonOfIchabod
Aug 26, 2008

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

There was a brief period in the early 00s where Nickelodeon kept producing extremely boring 60 minutes special free of any entertainment of any kind because they thought it would make kids more informed about the world and somehow these eva longoria interstitials keep reminding me of that

nick news with Linda ellerbee lmao

dorkasaurus_rex
Jun 10, 2005

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

Nick News is loving amazing don't you dare mention that amazing program in the same breath as this boring rear end white suburban person barnyard pinterest wedding

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
is it good so far? did joe sniff some hair yet?

Mostly Lurking
Sep 25, 2008
Could these gently caress heads take TEN PERCENT of the "DSOHODSIFJDSFJSD:IFJ RUSSIA HACKED OUR ELECTION FUKDCKDJ:LSFJ OH GOD NOOOOOOOOOOOO" and apply it to the destruction of the USPS?

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/foogattimcr/status/1295546202876936192?s=21

very cool. guess they don’t want my vote then

witchy
Apr 23, 2019

i am in hell

i have drugs and a full library of steam games and im watching this and posting about it

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

after an entire speech about the importance of protecting the post office she closes with

well win the senate to give everyone access to voting rights

nothing about the post office

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

if they did that they would have to push leftist policy, and none of the aging ghouls in the DNC leadership want to do that. its that simple. they dont want $15/hour minimum wage, universal healthcare, etc.

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

NBC is telling me we're going to see a side of Michelle Obama we haven't seen before. I hope she brought enough hookers and cocaine for everyone.

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Mayor Dave posted:

Kasich saying Biden won't turn left lmao

lol

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

neutral milf hotel posted:

is it good so far? did joe sniff some hair yet?

I legit expect a montage of him sniffing hair during the RNC.

mythicknight
Jan 28, 2009

my thick night

Did she just reference the rat?

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

PeterCat posted:

I'm listening to the NPR coverage. Why is the lady covering it saying "Latino" and "Latina" in a Spanish-ish accent?

Is she latina? People who speak spanish as their first language will often just default to spanish pronunciation for spanish loanwords without even thinking about it unless they try hard not to. It goes the other direction to, my spanish teacher kept yelling at us for pronouncing spanish words that were similar to english the american way

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

witchy posted:

i am in hell

i have drugs and a full library of steam games and im watching this and posting about it

:yossame:

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

https://twitter.com/Wilelm_Stodholm/status/1295545694737113088

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.
Why is Klobuchar so happy

witchy
Apr 23, 2019

is build back better their actual slogan

jfc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VR Native American
May 1, 2009
Gun Saliva
KLOB!!!