Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

u_s_eh
Feb 19, 2005

I AM ALL I AM NONE
joe biden is bad and does not have my support tonight or any other night thank you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
Someone said it wasn't fair to compare those polls because the former were just after the convention, but... I don't think this convention's going to give Biden much of a bump

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

conventions are usually celerations but this is just a loving Youtube rewind

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
I need another 10 NO JOE tags stat!!!!!!11

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

It is literally illegal for me to vote for Joe Biden, but I still won't do it no matter what!

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

Son of Sam-I-Am posted:

there is no known, nor theoretical, nor even postulated upper limit, friend

and this is to go EVEN FURTHER BEYOND

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Jewel Repetition posted:

Someone said it wasn't fair to compare those polls because the former were just after the convention, but... I don't think this convention's going to give Biden much of a bump

it’s gonna be a post convention slump, lmao

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

Aesculus posted:

It is literally illegal for me to vote for Joe Biden, but I still won't do it no matter what!

it should be illegal for everyone tbh

PipHelix
Nov 11, 2017

BillyC posted:

its a weird zen i feel like now. to have gone from caring so much about the election at the begining of the year, to legit laughing about the absurdity of a potential 2nd trump victory is a wild swing.

If you were alive and politically conscious in 2004... I just don't see how a psyche could handle the same blow that quick in succession without hardening up like a spore. If I knew a single leftist older than Millenial with a shred of self consciousness, I'm sure they'd say the same about Reagan in '84.

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007
having a crisis so if thats a ban then do it i guess.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Radirot posted:

crisis of what

what the gently caress are u talking about?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWb_svTrcOg

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

Radirot posted:

I'm sorry for whatever you're going through and I wish you the best in getting through it.

The rapist will not help you. The man who wants to veto medicare for all will at best do nothing and ignore you. The segregationist who delivered the euology of the man who filibustered civil rights will almost definetely make it worse.

Don't vote for Joe Biden.

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007
maybe someone probe me for a month to stop posting dumb poo poo whenever i have panic attacks which is now all day. im exausted.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Taintrunner posted:

it’s gonna be a post convention slump, lmao

This could actually happen for the first time in decades

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

Excelzior posted:

conventions are usually celerations but this is just a loving Youtube rewind

Why were there 3 musical numbers I don't loving understand.

MSDOS KAPITAL
Jun 25, 2018

Elephanthead posted:

Looks like the Republicans are gettign a convention after all, the DNC has just given up. gently caress them.
With typical Republican extravagance, they have two.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

Why were there 3 musical numbers I don't loving understand.

Fight Song was such a big hit (*snicker*), they're gonna roll the dice.

3 numbers, 4 nights. 12 chances to get some gold

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
This convention has only strengthened my resolve to NOJOE in November.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Taintrunner posted:

This convention has only strengthened my resolve to NOJOE in November.

It feels great to watch as NoJoe because all the bad poo poo just makes you more right. As opposed to 2016 where I was just grimacing through everything knowing I'd be voting for these people

BillyC
Feb 19, 2013

everythin' under heaven is in utter chaos, cloud

Bread Liar

PipHelix posted:

If you were alive and politically conscious in 2004... I just don't see how a psyche could handle the same blow that quick in succession without hardening up like a spore. If I knew a single leftist older than Millenial with a shred of self consciousness, I'm sure they'd say the same about Reagan in '84.

i was 18 and not really politically aware, but i was a couple of years of away from being a deeply religious zealot so i wasnt near the left at the time. if i was yea, this would be tough to go through several times in a lifetime

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things
Would like to reaffirm my NOJOE here. gently caress. gently caress all those loving morons.

I was 17 in 2004 and this feels like kerry all over again lollllllll.

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

I'll die with my NoJoe tag clutched to my heart but I had pretty much figured that the dems would at least make an attempt at winning and that Joe, despite my best efforts, would probably become the president but after sitting through some of that convention holy loving poo poo lmao

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Jewel Repetition posted:

It feels great to watch as NoJoe because all the bad poo poo just makes you more right. As opposed to 2016 where I was just grimacing through everything knowing I'd be voting for these people

Spitting in the face of scolds for Biden is honestly pretty rewarding.

BillyC
Feb 19, 2013

everythin' under heaven is in utter chaos, cloud

Bread Liar

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

I'll die with my NoJoe tag clutched to my heart but I had pretty much figured that the dems would at least make an attempt at winning and that Joe, despite my best efforts, would probably become the president but after sitting through some of that convention holy loving poo poo lmao

yea it was already clear dems didn't give a poo poo about winning but goddamn they went the extra mile to make sure we knew it

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i am carrying my toxx even further. i won't even waste the loving gas to go vote this time around.

nobody in my area is interested in representing me, nobody gives a gently caress, therefore i will shall not, either.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

i am carrying my toxx even further. i won't even waste the loving gas to go vote this time around.

nobody in my area is interested in representing me, nobody gives a gently caress, therefore i will shall not, either.

Howie Hawkins is pretty cool but it's your choice

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Jewel Repetition posted:

can't. they ain't on the ballot here in oklahoma. just R, D, and libertarian. and our CHUD governor ain't loving likely to ease petition requirements for them, either.

it's just wall-to-wall shitheads as far as the eye can see.

much like the democrats.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
e. ^^^ Ugh that sucks. :smith:

Jewel Repetition posted:

This. Vote for the platform and the kind of candidate the dems should've run, instead of chasing their addiction to donor money at the cost of the people they claim to represent.

It will not only bring the Greens - and their platform - one vote closer to a greater presence, in a system that has a dire need for a third party, it is one more vote - and one that will count - lost by the democrats thanks to their choices.

I'm voting for the Greens for their platform (and feeling like Hawkins may actually deliver it) primarily, but kicking the democrats in the teeth is a nice bonus.

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
biden n word tape is gonna drop and a bunch of libs are just gonna say he was having a heated gamer moment

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things

Korean Boomhauer posted:

biden n word tape is gonna drop and a bunch of libs are just gonna say he was having a heated gamer moment

I dunno man. He knew back in the 70s he could only call it "a racial jungle" so I dunno if he will have a recorded n-word out there. But I am 100% sure the libs will sweep it under the rug the same way they did the racial jungle quote.

MSDOS KAPITAL
Jun 25, 2018

silicone thrills posted:

I dunno man. He knew back in the 70s he could only call it "a racial jungle" so I dunno if he will have a recorded n-word out there. But I am 100% sure the libs will sweep it under the rug the same way they did the racial jungle quote.
He does have a recorded n-word out there, although I guess it's worth mentioning that he's reading back a quote when he says it.

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar
it's quite frankly amazing how the dems can take what has to be the easiest election ever and proceed to own-goal themselves into a mercy kill

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
If I wasn't NOJOE before (I was) I sure as hell would be after the convention

Kreeblah
May 17, 2004

INSERT QUACK TO CONTINUE

Taco Defender

Code Jockey posted:

e. ^^^ Ugh that sucks. :smith:

This. Vote for the platform and the kind of candidate the dems should've run, instead of chasing their addiction to donor money at the cost of the people they claim to represent.

It will not only bring the Greens - and their platform - one vote closer to a greater presence, in a system that has a dire need for a third party, it is one more vote - and one that will count - lost by the democrats thanks to their choices.

I'm voting for the Greens for their platform (and feeling like Hawkins may actually deliver it) primarily, but kicking the democrats in the teeth is a nice bonus.

The one thing I have left to hope for from this election since the House rep I was hoping would primary my current corporate Dem rep didn't make it past the primaries, and Sanders got machined to death before selling out, is that the Greens somehow manage to get enough votes to scare the poo poo out of the Democrats.

For as much as they don't care about anybody without at least an eight-figure net worth, the Dems do probably realize that the gravy train stops if they no longer have hope of holding power ever again.

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

the thing about the jews is,

Zamujasa posted:

it's quite frankly amazing how the dems can take what has to be the easiest election ever and proceed to own-goal themselves into a mercy kill

u ever think maybe its nto an accident

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

thehandtruck posted:

u ever think maybe its nto an accident

Why would they want to dethrone the cash cow that is trump?

They are making more money now via hate donations. They don’t want that gravy train to end.

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

Jewel Repetition posted:

people are also conveniently forgetting that in 2016 those polls were after both conventions because the incumbent party goes second

trump still has his convention and its hard to imagine its going to be worse than what we just saw

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

https://twitter.com/robertfranek/status/1295552132280705024?p=v

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

hmm yeah looks like joe's got a huge group of potential voters here. thanks mr kasich

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008

Radirot posted:

Just remember that statistically your single vote does not matter. There is nothing to gain by voting for Joe Biden.