Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

doverhog posted:

Is that some kind of Dracula outfit? I don't get it.

Billy Porter is a god damned legend and can do no wrong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Doc Hawkins posted:

that goose fuckin died so really they should put up signs for him

No Fabios

Fabioes?

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Fabii

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Fabiis, as Fabio is dative/ablative :colbert:

Piss Meridian
Mar 25, 2020

by Pragmatica
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gp7PSzi-uc

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
It's technically fabiodes

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Push El Burrito posted:

Billy Porter is a god damned legend and can do no wrong.

https://twitter.com/70Ceeks/status/1221589195573145600?s=20

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

This one's also good. There's a couple more on the channel.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPDH4lZB6HU

And yes, it's from the guy who made Brawl in the Family. He's making those videos to promote his new book, Waluigi Time. I you have any fondness for BitF then I highly recommend it. It has all the original Waah, but it's mostly new stuff.

Lodin has a new favorite as of 12:58 on Aug 18, 2020

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

I don't get it, it's just the original song done in a weird voice? I mean, I know of Waluigi of course, but it's just... is that it? Is that all there's to it, singing the standard lyrics in that voice? Admittedly I didn't listen to the whole thing because it's unpleasant, and if that's the joke then I guess that's fine we seen if I don't get it.

Good way to get an outlet for your desire to sing if you've got an unfortunate voice though, I guess.

E: phone posting so my selection is limited, but have a funny picture I'm getting a lot of mileage out of.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Woebin posted:

I don't get it, it's just the original song done in a weird voice? I mean, I know of Waluigi of course, but it's just... is that it? Is that all there's to it, singing the standard lyrics in that voice? Admittedly I didn't listen to the whole thing because it's unpleasant, and if that's the joke then I guess that's fine we seen if I don't get it.

Good way to get an outlet for your desire to sing if you've got an unfortunate voice though, I guess.
There is a lot of Waluigi's quarreling after a while. Also, like I said, the dude is basically making these to promote his new comic collection.

Anyway, the new MS Flight Sim is out and they sure have done a bang up job with London.

Aphrodite posted:

Buckingham Palace looks like this in the game.

(And that weird rear end Harry Potter village is a Victoria memorial.)

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Recently rewatched some of this show with my gf...but started in an early season...just prior I pointed out that while Al is constantly complaining about not wanting sex, him and his wife really support each other....then the episode took a turn and Al wanted sex constantly, and was literally dragging Peg into the bedroom over and over again (it was the labor day episode from season 1 or 2)...guess I missed that season as a kid lol.

spookygonk
Apr 3, 2005
Does not give a damn

https://twitter.com/stonedgeralt/status/1294837269862416389?s=19

lobsterminator
Oct 16, 2012

Lodin posted:

Anyway, the new MS Flight Sim is out and they sure have done a bang up job with London.

The Great Wall of China is also a row of houses. So there's a bit of fixing to do.

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti
https://twitter.com/Adequate_Scott/status/1295696740188917761?s=20

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

lobsterminator posted:

The Great Wall of China is also a row of houses. So there's a bit of fixing to do.

not to be :tinfoil: but didnt the 911 terrorists train in ms flight sim? maybe they dont want any culturally big monuments to be accurate for that reason

lol i typed ms paint the first time

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Oh the ms paint terrorists.

TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

looks like we have a bad transmitter

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Oh the ms paint terrorists.

is that who trump keeps railing about?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

TK-42-1 posted:

is that who trump keeps railing about?

Yeah pretty sure MS are the bad hombres he talked about.

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

At the end of everything, hold onto anything

Fun Shoe

snergle posted:

not to be :tinfoil: but didnt the 911 terrorists train in ms flight sim? maybe they dont want any culturally big monuments to be accurate for that reason

lol i typed ms paint the first time

Apparently the high resolution cities (that are mostly in the US) use data from a Bing project that was ended years ago as it couldn't compete with Google.

SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

No loving way. Can you crash into it.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Those are the after pictures

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Ugh those things grossed me out so much

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

kiimo posted:

Ugh those things grossed me out so much

I really liked how Geralt looked scared around them, just a simmering low level anxiety in their presence.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

I really liked how Geralt looked scared around them, just a simmering low level anxiety in their presence.

He probably should have called them back, did he really expect it not to be awkward later?

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

those ladies weren't just jumped up animals like most of the poo poo witchers fight. more like demigods. a witcher-style "outside context problem."

A Grand Egg
Jan 12, 2020

by Pragmatica

Lodin posted:

Aphrodite posted:

Buckingham Palace looks like this in the game.

(And that weird rear end Harry Potter village is a Victoria memorial.)

Its the KGB Building now

A Grand Egg has a new favorite as of 18:37 on Aug 18, 2020

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

uber_stoat posted:

those ladies weren't just jumped up animals like most of the poo poo witchers fight. more like demigods. a witcher-style "outside context problem."

Yeah, he knew that he was absolutely hosed if they wanted to kill him

A Grand Egg
Jan 12, 2020

by Pragmatica
i love jokes

Sexual Aluminum
Jun 21, 2003

is made of candy
Soiled Meat

uber_stoat posted:

I loved their music theme whenever it came on. So ominous and full of alien promise

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
That's from the game? Never played it. Anyway seems like a reference to the https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triple_Goddess_(Neopaganism) which I first read about in a Sandman comic IIRC.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Yeah, early in Witcher 3. Very cool and surprising quest that helps set the tone.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
https://twitter.com/NoContextHumans/status/1292718211339890689?s=20

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
The Ladies of the Wood are clearly not a Triple Goddess reference. You can tell because there is no Hot One, and in fact you would be hard pressed to decide which one is even the Ugly One.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Sexual Aluminum posted:

I loved their music theme whenever it came on. So ominous and full of alien promise

:same: It's so good.

Would people be interested in a "PYF Video Game Music" thread?

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Moon Slayer posted:

:same: It's so good.

Would people be interested in a "PYF Video Game Music" thread?

I would read it and also post SNES SimCity over and over again every twenty pages or so

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

There's a video game music thread in PYF already. The last post is from about three months ago.