Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
:five:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Demiurge4
Aug 10, 2011

What if the thing we're gonna hate is that White Chain isn't gay?

skaianDestiny
Jan 13, 2017

beep boop

Demiurge4 posted:

Straight trans girls still need to be protected.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

skaianDestiny posted:

Straight trans girls still need to be protected.
:hmmyes:

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Captain Oblivious
Oct 12, 2007

I'm not like other posters

Demiurge4 posted:

Gatekeeping the trans experience like that would be gross, so that's definitely not it.

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

I've kinda stopped anticipating the "thing we'll hate" because it just leads to annoying speculation.

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
What we're gonna hate is all the paperwork that's required to officiate transfer of power, filled out in real time, in triplicate with a notary present.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
Guys we got an update: Book 4 got so long that the "thing we will definitely hate" is delayed until the opening of book 5.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
seriously abbadon just come in and say that the thing we were going to hate already happened and it went unremarked upon so that this line of discussion can finally end

Arcanuse
Mar 15, 2019

M_Gargantua posted:

Guys we got an update: Book 4 got so long that the "thing we will definitely hate" is delayed until the opening of book 5.

Ah, there it is. The thing we will hate is the ending of this tournament sequence being delayed :v:

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

flatluigi posted:

seriously abbadon just come in and say that the thing we were going to hate already happened and it went unremarked upon so that this line of discussion can finally end

White chain wishes to become the supreme cop in salami realms

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

SneezeOfTheDecade posted:

IIRC even Allison's Earth isn't our Earth; it doesn't have an Australia.

Neither does ours

YaketySass
Jan 15, 2019

Blind Idiot Dog
I 100% believe Solomon stole his suns from Yemmod's homeworld.

Shoehead posted:

It's like how there's a Springfield in every state. thousands of totally different planets just named "Earth"

To be fair it's not a very original name.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
To be fair with The Maxx guarding the Outback then Australia is pretty safe.

Well... it's kind of safe. Vaguely. Look it's defended okay?

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Solomon David abdicates and decides to seek royalty by restarting his life from scratch, starting humbly as a lowly street food vendor, though disappointingly not noodles. Instead he's all about charcuterie. Check out Salami Dave's Cart of Pork for the best dry sausages in town.

Demiurge4
Aug 10, 2011

AL-YIS-UN

White Chain(UN), now a human, is able to host Cio(YIS) and become a devilskin warrior. A fusion of the white and black flame, Allison(AL) gives her/them the key of kings and she/they become God(YISUN) through fusion, not division.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

Cat Mattress posted:

Solomon David abdicates and decides to seek royalty by restarting his life from scratch, starting humbly as a lowly street food vendor, though disappointingly not noodles. Instead he's all about charcuterie. Check out Salami Dave's Cart of Pork for the best dry sausages in town.

Meanwhile, Gog has a dozen kebab stands set up in the same plaza.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Regalingualius posted:

Meanwhile, Gog has a dozen kebab stands set up in the same plaza.

Nah, she sells cheese. Specifically, casu marzu.

sliami
Apr 28, 2018

Cat Mattress posted:

only in the ksbd thread can we get Obscure Cheese Humor

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Royalty is a continuous shitposting motion.

Cat Mattress posted:

Yeah, that sounds about right.

Demiurge4
Aug 10, 2011

This rules

https://www.deviantart.com/marikbentusi/art/Kill-6-Billion-Demons-HS-AU-Parody-animation-592296623

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

Hell yes

Pro click

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Royalty is a continuous shitposting motion.
Apropos nothing, 10VG is a fuckin' bro.

Wyld Karde
Mar 18, 2013

She's so ~dreamy~

Demiurge4 posted:

I think it's a sign I'm getting older, but human White Chain is triggering my paternal instincts. Gay, straight, ace, bi, pan, whatever, I just want my pretty girl to be happy. :blush:

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

habeasdorkus posted:

Apropos nothing, 10VG is a fuckin' bro.

vigilant gaze striding through the rayuban guard, using two of his arms to pummel attackers senseless and the other two to bring white chain a snuggly overcoat and some snacks

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

Juggernaut Star witnessed everything that just happened, decides to follow White Chain’s example... and somehow becomes even more murderously zealous than before.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Regalingualius posted:

Juggernaut Star witnessed everything that just happened, decides to follow White Chain’s example... and somehow becomes even more murderously zealous than before.

Explodes with envy

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true
Wutang might be dangerous

Oxxidation posted:

vigilant gaze striding through the rayuban guard, using two of his arms to pummel attackers senseless and the other two to bring white chain a snuggly overcoat and some snacks

10 VG save us from the tyranny of nipples

Happy Underpants
Jul 23, 2007
Never has a character been more deserving of face sparklies.

Dr Subterfuge
Aug 31, 2005

TIME TO ROC N' ROLL
https://twitter.com/Orbitaldropkick/status/1295840710831362048

OgreNoah
Nov 18, 2003

And everyone lived happily ever after the end.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Awwwww maaaan :unsmith:

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

quote:

“Once, Lord Intra came to the Vale of Stalks. It was a broad land with a hardy and beautiful people that wove stems of grass into elaborate mats. There were frequent harvest songs and offerings to the God of Pigs.

Unfortunately, at the time, the people were starving. The land was ruled by Yem Yeddo and his family, who had sucked the life out of it for some time. That was the way of things in those days. Though the soil was quite fertile, Yem Yeddo had surrounded himself with thickset and well-fed men, who lacked in brains but made up for it in muscle and the same kind of canniness found in very smart dogs. These men he used as tax collectors, and he drained the land of every third, fourth, and fifth bale of crop, and sold it for crude coin, feeding the scraps to his thugs.

Lord Intra arrived at the local way house and was served black bread, as was the custom, but skesh was strangely absent, and the bread was thin and mealy. When Intra asked why, he quickly learned of the lands’ plight.

“What of the peregrine lords that tend this place?” He asked.

“They were killed by thirty men, and hung from a tree for seven days,” said the inn proprietor, with a look like a beaten animal.

Intra could not abide this. He called out to Yem Yeddo in the spare and decaying market square, who brought his thirty men.

“Preem Yeddo,” bellowed Intra, “You are a cruel and petty man. How can you scour this land so and not feel for the people that call it their abode?”

Yem Yeddo laughed. “Let them eat the stones, for all I care,” said he.

Intra, who was not one to balk at such matters, picked up a particularly large rock and said, “So it shall be. I shall feed the people with this stone.”

– The Song of Maybe

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

Royalty is a continuous cutting motion

Oh, I like where this Intra story is going.

I won't like where it ends up (because the cycle of violence is inescapable) but in the moment I am liking it.

Kangxi
Nov 12, 2016

"Too paranoid for you?"
"Not me, paranoia's the garlic in life's kitchen, right, you can never have too much."
it's her :unsmith:

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

No matter how one loves, there are always different aims. Love can take a great many forms, whatever the era.

Kangxi posted:

Vaah
Dec 25, 2008

:shittydog:

Kangxi posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wyld Karde
Mar 18, 2013

She's so ~dreamy~

Oxxidation posted:

Today's 'called it' award goes to you, it seems. But without the need for violence.

Kangxi posted:

And she's adorable.