Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
i will not vote for the iconic JOE! aviators, i will not vote for the liver-spotted indigent rapist they paper over either

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pingui
Jun 4, 2006

WTF?
Don't vote. Veto.

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

another election day in florida, another instance of me NOT voting for joe biden!

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

D1Sergo posted:

There are 2 racist conservative rapists in the race and I'm not voting for either of them.

MSDOS KAPITAL
Jun 25, 2018

Technically the Democrats have access to my vote so that should be good enough for them I would assume.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

MSDOS KAPITAL posted:

Technically the Democrats have access to my vote so that should be good enough for them I would assume.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

MSDOS KAPITAL posted:

:eyepop:

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy
More polls.

https://mobile.twitter.com/PpollingNumbers/status/1295842978615963648

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

:thaoldme:

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

MSDOS KAPITAL posted:

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

MSDOS KAPITAL posted:

holy gently caress

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Oh and sorry to unskew but that particular pollster does have a Republican bias

Donkey
Apr 22, 2003

Based on the pollsters I assume this is absolute crap, but with that lineup of states who knows.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Jewel Repetition posted:

Oh and sorry to unskew but that particular pollster does have a Republican bias

Heritage Action (R)!?!

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

MSDOS KAPITAL posted:

Kreeblah
May 17, 2004

INSERT QUACK TO CONTINUE

Taco Defender

MSDOS KAPITAL posted:

:perfect:

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

MSDOS KAPITAL posted:

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

MSDOS KAPITAL posted:

:discourse:

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

MSDOS KAPITAL posted:

This is new thought technology which will enrage many a lib

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

MSDOS KAPITAL posted:

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

MSDOS KAPITAL posted:

goddamn!

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

MSDOS KAPITAL posted:

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Proud to have left the Democratic party the other day and re-reg as a Green.
Feels good. Feels clean.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.
I went on a final stupid hope that the DNC would at least have some plan to help appeal voters but it's just dumb bullshit and Republicans of 10 years ago.

I want nothing! I want nothing! No Joe!

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

MSDOS KAPITAL posted:

:pusheen:

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman
Every day it gets easier and easier to keep my No Joe pledge.

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos

MSDOS KAPITAL posted:

They have my thoughts and prayers

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
I am making affordable access to my vote available. by that I mean they will have to pay me to vote for national level democrats. but no amount of money could ever suffice to get me to vote for the senile racist rapist Joe Biden.

Complications
Jun 19, 2014

MSDOS KAPITAL posted:

:tviv:

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

MSDOS KAPITAL posted:

Mythical Moderate
Jul 5, 2002

My heart and actions are utterly unclouded. They are all those of 'Justice'.

Eagerly awaiting election day so I can write in Jeb!

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

HAHA YEAH HE PEED IN HIS OWN MOUTH I'M GONNA KEEP BRINGING IT UP.

MSDOS KAPITAL posted:

thread title

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

miniscule12 posted:

thread title

p l e a s e

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth
Apr 23, 2004

I think the funniest outcome at this point is Trump spending a ton of time rigging things and suppressing the vote and then winning by such a huge margin he didn't have to do all that. You know it would piss him off.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth posted:

I think the funniest outcome at this point is Trump spending a ton of time rigging things and suppressing the vote and then winning by such a huge margin he didn't have to do all that. You know it would piss him off.

that's absolutely what's going to happen

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

Folx, folx. This is the chaos dimension. All possibilities are equally probable until the stupidest one is identified, at which point it will become reality

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот
i was reminded of this and it's still quite amazing even though it happened 900 years ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idpevmeoK1A&t=4s

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

miniscule12 posted:

thread title

Dewit

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

TeenageArchipelago posted:

All possibilities are equally probable until the stupidest one is identified, at which point it will become reality

Nobody gets 270, it goes to the House of Representatives, which then gives it to Trump because the contingent election is 1 vote per state, not per rep.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Byzantine posted:

Nobody gets 270, it goes to the House of Representatives, which then gives it to Trump because the contingent election is 1 vote per state, not per rep.

Holy poo poo I never read article 2 section 1 that carefully.

The founding fathers hated democracy so drat much