Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
If I call a guy to come and abduct my husband and hunt him for sport but it's all an elaborate retirement party hoax, and he just shows up and does bullshit kids magic, I'd be pissed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Andy Pandy
Dec 11, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Hey friends those are my comics so I can clear this up! The reason the phone/fax numbers are confusing is because I didn't really think about it until I was drawing the last panel and then I was like, wait this is actually fuckin stupid, oh well!!!!!! And i posted it anyway!!! Hope you all have a wonderful day and take care x x x

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Andy Pandy posted:

Hey friends those are my comics so I can clear this up! The reason the phone/fax numbers are confusing is because I didn't really think about it until I was drawing the last panel and then I was like, wait this is actually fuckin stupid, oh well!!!!!! And i posted it anyway!!! Hope you all have a wonderful day and take care x x x

Look, buddy, if you're trying to tell people to stop hyper-examining every single joke posted in this thread like we're trying to advance the field of microscopy: you might not "get" this thread.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Andy Pandy posted:

What you meant is irrelevant. Death of the author, dude.

By which I mean someone's booking Vinnie to kill you right now. Unless they get the wrong number, in which case someone's setting up a whimsical children's birthday party for you right now. You've been warned.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Andy Pandy posted:

I really enjoy your comics, you bastard

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Andy Pandy posted:

Hey great job! I really enjoy your comics. You should just tell everyone going forward that Vinnie is running two businesses out the same office and through a combination of poor business practices and a tight budget (possibly related to the poor business practices) could only afford a single phone line.

e: also that the mother was calling in a hit on her son.

Tell them that's canon and you'll fight them

Bogmonster
Oct 17, 2007

The Bogey is a philosopher who knows

Andy Pandy posted:

I really like your comics, they're great! I'm sorry all goons are so creepy, please don't get run off of something awful because all other goons are creepy and not me I'm sorry for them anyway I need a lock of your hair

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Arrhythmia posted:

Why do Vinnie the Assassin and Vinnie the Clown share a fax :psyduck:

It's an unfortunate misprint. For about a week last year people kept calling me to purchase a coffin, because an ad in the paper had the wrong number.

Andy Pandy posted:

I'm sorry, but my interpretation is correct.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
The fax is in my butt.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Arrhythmia posted:

Why isn't his first question "which service are you calling for?"

he can see on his phone which line they're calling

e: shut up andy it makes sense as is. Never apologize!!

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Carthag Tuek posted:

he can see on his phone which line they're calling

e: shut up andy it makes sense as is. Never apologize!!

What if someone sent a fax asking for the disappearing service!!

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

Andy Pandy posted:

Hi, I heard this is the thread where we come to request more Scottish Batman Comix?

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Is that Ben Shapiro?

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

https://twitter.com/ShadowPowerup/status/1295866838598012929

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

I don't think I've ever been excited for a comic release before.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Andy Pandy posted:

:tipshat:

many thanks for your comics! they're one of the few good ones online

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!
what was that comic where subverting toxic masculinity was basically the punch line. like someone evolved a fish pokemon to some god pokemon by loving it.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

snergle posted:

what was that comic where subverting toxic masculinity was basically the punch line. like someone evolved a fish pokemon to some god pokemon by loving it.

The Punchline Is Machismo.

HPanda
Sep 5, 2008

Paladinus posted:

The Punchline Is Machismo.

Which unfortunately ended. Good comic, though.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

snergle posted:

That's Pokemon.

Aggro
Apr 24, 2003

STRONG as an OX and TWICE as SMART

I enjoyed this.

I just felt the need to comment because I sensibly chuckle at a lot of good comics but don’t say anything, and then I end up coming back to a thread with 40 pages of loving Power Up/Dilbert.

Please post pleasantly amusing comics tyvm

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

The pokemon thing was Manly Guys Doing Manly Things

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

titties posted:

The pokemon thing was Manly Guys Doing Manly Things

Text is way too small; didn't read.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Lucky you, it sucked.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

3D Megadoodoo posted:

its a comic about video game characters but in real life, and they make wacky and zany faces

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

ChubbyChecker posted:

its a comic about video game characters but in real life, and they make wacky and zany faces

Who the hell is the guy in red?

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

3D Megadoodoo posted:

An original character. Stealing it would be impolite, so don't.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

3D Megadoodoo posted:

mario

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

No you idiot this is Mario:

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

3D Megadoodoo posted:

John Machismo

Baba Yaga Fanboy
May 18, 2011

3D Megadoodoo posted:

His actual name is Commander Badass you philistines

Beerdeer
Apr 25, 2006

Frank Herbert's Dude
I don’t understand Power Up comics or Gamer Dilbert and find them dumb as hell, except for the strips calling out the Power Up guy for acting like a douche.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Gamer Dilbert was funny for a few comics, then my interest tanked upon realizing it was an actual long-form project. Still, it's better than the bottom tier comics which shall not be named.

Rysithusiku
Nov 10, 2013

Witness the assless man and despair!
All futures point to a world of filled holes.

Beerdeer posted:

I do understand Power Up comics and Gamer Dilbert and find them dumb as hell, except for the strips calling out the Power Up guy for acting like a douche.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Beerdeer posted:

I don’t understand Power Up comics or Gamer Dilbert and find them dumb as hell, except for the strips calling out the Power Up guy for acting like a douche.

good news! the subtext of the entire comic is calling out the Power Up guy for acting like a douche, so that's every strip

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Baba Yaga Fanboy posted:

His actual name is Commander Badass you philistines

Is it because he's bad and rear end?

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
The actual answer is because he's a cloned supersoldier named by the future-military's marketing department.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
for reasons I don't fully fathom, I love Gamer Dilbert.

but I haven't recommended it to anybody, because I don't think I know anybody else who'd like it