Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Cojawfee posted:

Frank heroically running over to eat hot dogs was a top tier moment of the whole series.

And the way he ate them was surreal, shoving the dog into the bun with each bite, it was gloriously violent dogging

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Senor Tron posted:

Always Sunny has changed in lots of ways, but it's the nature of the show taking it's characters seriously despite their insanity.

They started off in their 20's, living a dream of owning a bar together. Now they're hurtling into middle age still in the same situation and the show acknowledges that.

The changes in Dennis are my favourite for being some of the most subtle. He still acts basically the same, but the poo poo which once worked for him now fails most of the time.

Too bad the name Arrested Development was already taken!

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
frank reynolds throat goat

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum

totally forgot this ep

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

I recommended Sunny to my folks a decade ago. They just started watching it this year and have just started season 2. My step dad is in his mid 60s now. I hope he doesn't take too much inspiration from Frank. He's a massive conspiracy theorist, so he's already getting real weird with it.

ShoogaSlim
May 22, 2001

YOU ARE THE DUMBEST MEATHEAD IDIOT ON THE PLANET, STOP FUCKING POSTING

Eat This Glob posted:

I hope he doesn't take too much inspiration from Frank.

why the hell not

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.

ShoogaSlim posted:

why the hell not

I feel like he's been standing on the edge of a cliff for a while now. I say hop off, let’s see where he lands!

Reiche
Jan 28, 2009

I like my coffee with cream and lsd.
Eat This Glob’s Dad Falls Out the Window

Senator Drinksalot
Apr 30, 2013

Kiss me up, touch me, fuckin' rock my world holmes, I don't care

Reiche posted:

He buys Charlie a ho-er so he can frack the mountain

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี
Just watched the water park episode for the first time in a long time

holy poo poo I didn't realize how much I needed the laughs

I had completely forgotten about Mac's grin at the end and it slayed me

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What is going wrong with that one (face is longer than it should be)

isaboo posted:

An absolute beast of an episode. All time classic

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
*whoores

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017
What's happening? Dri fu an only two? what is this?
Is this an avatar? I don't know rm dunk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RC7hZY3sVxE

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

isaboo posted:

"I don't give a poo poo."

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Has anyone pointed out that it's a real shame they chose to kill of Country Mac in such a definitive way?

Antiquated Pants
Feb 23, 2011

Oh god I'm so lonely in here...
:negative:

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Has anyone pointed out that it's a real shame they chose to kill of Country Mac in such a definitive way?

Worth it for "RIP Country Mac."

Mac has already had another cousin on the show, who's to say Country Mac didn't have a twin or something.

Slightly Absurd
Mar 22, 2004

Antiquated Pants posted:

Worth it for "RIP Country Mac."

Mac has already had another cousin on the show, who's to say Country Mac didn't have a twin or something.

It is a silly show, that definitely seems possible. I'd imagine Country Mac also could've come up with some elaborate way to successfully fake his own death, yet again making him cooler than Ronald

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Slightly Absurd posted:

It is a silly show, that definitely seems possible. I'd imagine Country Mac also could've come up with some elaborate way to successfully fake his own death, yet again making him cooler than Ronald

Mac: Oohhh, is that why we found so many of Charlie's teeth around your body?
Country Mac: Nah, I don't know what you're talking about
Charlie: yeah that was all me

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
Country Mac's twin comes to visit but he dies from covid.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Hedgehog Pie posted:

Country Mac's twin comes to visit but he dies from covid.

Country Mac has an endless supply of identical relative (all played by the same actor) with the exact same personality who each die in whatever episode they appear in.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Country Mac was the funniest one off character they ever had and that episode is the best of the post season 5 high.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Him just falling off a bike and Frank dumping his ashes into the toilet is an all time gag for the show

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius

Doltos posted:

Him just falling off a bike and Frank dumping his ashes into the toilet is an all time gag for the show

Even for this show, it was incredibly hosed up for Frank day to start with dumping the ashes of Mac's cousin in the toilet.

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.

Cojawfee posted:

Even for this show, it was incredibly hosed up for Frank day to start with dumping the ashes of Mac's cousin in the toilet.

The last thing to run through my aged brain as I lay on my deathbed will be the smash cut to DeVito’s line delivery of “ARE EYE PEE COUNTRY MAC”

It is without a doubt my all-time favorite Sunny gag, maybe even my favorite bit in any tv comedy ever. :allears:

God Hole
Mar 2, 2016

Doltos posted:

i still have a soft spot for pretty woman

now THATs a death that wasn't exactly definitive

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Cojawfee posted:

Hey, it's how Frank hopes to be laid to rest as well, nothing hosed up about that

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

ShoogaSlim posted:

why the hell not

a few weeks back, he texted me to ask for the name and number of the guy who sells guns in our town (legally, of course). all i could picture was him walking into a place, gun drawn, demanding to know where the fire is

Reiche posted:

he did once upon a time cut a finger off, but i think that was a circular saw mishap and not a botched toe-knife job. he is quite accident prone and they have a second story balcony, so it is within the realm of possibilities

Senator Drinksalot posted:

He buys Charlie a ho-er so he can frack the mountain

my mom, true story, was knocked up by her coke dealer. and here i am! i don't know that I survived an abortion so much as dodged one because she was a teenager. Stupid Catholicism.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

That said, I am the executer of their will. I am not ready to deal with that poo poo right now lol. Please don't go full Frank!

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

[Eat This Glob Goes Full Frank]

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Carthag Tuek posted:

[Eat This Glob Goes Full Frank]

gently caress!

https://youtu.be/l9iSnGRTw_0

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

when i clicked that link i expected the clink of a cock-ring hitting the floor

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Carthag Tuek posted:

when i clicked that link i expected the clink of a cock-ring hitting the floor

Hi, ladies, I'm Frack! ...poo poo!!!

Ajaxify
May 6, 2009
*BLOWS WHISTLE*

Here's some content from some crazy greek Sunny lovers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9KBg0TH2Sw

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://i.imgur.com/lJ8e6oQ.gifv

Atarask
Mar 8, 2008

Lord of Rigel Developer
Next season episode confirmed?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius
Art of the Deal, Art of the Deal.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

That's right after they all declare they're gonna help Trump re-elected, right?

Also been rewatching due Flipadelphia and "The Gang Desperately Tries To Win An Award" is still as funny as the first time I watched it.

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

The gang will all confirm to each other that they've always been cosmopolitan liberals who were always disgusted by Trump and were first in line to get rid of him when the time came

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

multijoe posted:

The gang will all confirm to each other that they've always been cosmopolitan liberals who were always disgusted by Trump and were first in line to get rid of him when the time came

Mac: I mean we all hated that guy right?
Charlie: Oh he was the WORST!
Mac: The WORST!
Dennis: Yeah, yeah I found him crass? Very crass.
Mac: Crass is the word.
Charlie: Crass is the *perfect* word, he's a crazy rear end!
Dennis: Ah, well- that doesn't-
Dee: And the things he said about women? Grabbing them by the pussy? YUCK
Mac: You wish he'd grab you by the pussy, Dee.
Dee: That's disgusting, I never-
Dennis: You do have that T-shirt that says that.
Dee: That was to own the Libs, I didn't mean--
Charlie: Shut up bird!
[All laugh]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

"rararararara" contains the meaning of everything, kept in simple rectangular structures
Yoink!