Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

THS posted:

trueanon has four episode tiers. you’ll be contacted when you’re ready to advance to the next one

please grab these paddles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

THS posted:

trueanon has four episode tiers. you’ll be contacted when you’re ready to advance to the next one

When you join the top tier:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0suVSdQoig

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

this is just a standup bit from 20 years ago

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

I only pay for podcasts I can't get from pirate feeds Ps please send me your non cth/trueanon pirate feeds thanks in advance.

coathat
May 21, 2007

Farm Frenzy posted:

this is just a standup bit from 20 years ago

It was a very good joke on The PJs

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

Gods_Butthole posted:

gently caress the french, you gotta go straight to the German source.

sartre has a book specifically about the imaginary and the theory of mind which directly addresses the starting point of christman's chain of reasoning

i do tend to agree that e.g. husserl is a better starting point

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

https://mobile.twitter.com/pattonoswalt/status/1296322668124241920

THS
Sep 15, 2017

lol what is this

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

V. Illych L. posted:

i just listened to ten minutes of matt christman rejecting phenomenology without engaging with it at all, that sucked lol
Oh my God Matt shut the gently caress up about squibs

I used to care about squibs. Now I'm in favour of CGI blood everywhere out of pure spite.

Kunster
Dec 24, 2006

On another existence he'd be one of those late 1990 net movie reviewers that used to be on Seanbaby 's link sections, like Stomp Tokyo, Jabooutu or Brain Eater. And would pop on a Brad Jones review segment at some point.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
I mean he was one of those guys, he just never made a career out of it. And I do think it would be a loss if we lived in the timeline where Matt is just a former Cracked writer.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/TrueAnonPod/status/1296225439380172800

Kunster
Dec 24, 2006

And now can use his current platform to occasionally entertain stuff like that, so probably a better outcome than "Please don't put my ramble about squibs next to that article where someone nearly jizzes himself writing about special forces sniping Somali pirates or the piece that starts with the writer wanting the Australians to go murder the Sentinelense as a way to prove their manliness. "

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Cracked hasn't bothered maintaining their old articles at all, a ton of them are borderline unreadable and half the images are gone.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Cracked hasn't bothered maintaining their old articles at all, a ton of them are borderline unreadable and half the images are gone.

Like the burning of the Library of Alexandria

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
i think someone may need to do a welfare check on trueanon brace.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

uber_stoat posted:

i think someone may need to do a welfare check on trueanon brace.

why

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

https://twitter.com/TrueAnonPod/status/1296512559999152128?s=19

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Trying to pull an Atatiana Jefferson on Brace

BitcoinRockefeller
May 11, 2003

God gave me my money.

Hair Elf
felix being confused about butter being kept outside the fridge verges on a cancelable offense

Divot
Dec 23, 2013

BitcoinRockefeller posted:

felix being confused about butter being kept outside the fridge verges on a cancelable offense

That was so loving funny lol

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

lol that he thought it was the fancy thing to do

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Why do people keep posting these garbage tweets. Is that supposed to be interesting? Some kind of mental breakdown would be my guess?

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Fame Douglas posted:

Why do people keep posting these garbage tweets. Is that supposed to be interesting? Some kind of mental breakdown would be my guess?

post your favorite pod save america tweets to balance it out please

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Fame Douglas posted:

She's the vice presidential nominee dude

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

i say swears online posted:

She's the vice presidential nominee dude

I was talking about the weird TrueAnon Pod tweets that seem like they were made by a person that is mentally unwell

THS
Sep 15, 2017

you never post any content at all except how mad you are about chapo or whatever. it’s all just negativity from you. you never share what you love with us. be part of the cspam community instead of just pouting from the sidelines. maybe you can convince some of us to become humorless dweebs

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

Fame Douglas posted:

I was talking about the weird TrueAnon Pod tweets that seem like they were made by a person that is mentally unwell

dsyp

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

THS posted:

you never post any content at all except how mad you are about chapo or whatever. it’s all just negativity from you. you never share what you love with us. be part of the cspam community instead of just pouting from the sidelines. maybe you can convince some of us to become humorless dweebs

Stop trying to police opinions you don't like.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
i miss my bro Crowsbeak

bring him back

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Fame Douglas posted:

shut the gently caress up if you won’t share your real thoughts openly. you say only negative opinions but never discuss your ideology. you contribute absolutely nothing to this thread other than crying from the sidelines about how posters are mean to you for sucking and loving joe biden

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

Fame Douglas posted:

hey man are you doing better today?

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

THS posted:

shut the gently caress up if you won’t share your real thoughts openly. you say only negative opinions but never discuss your ideology. you contribute absolutely nothing to this thread other than crying from the sidelines about how posters are mean to you for sucking and loving joe biden

Yeah, whereas your usual dumb one-sentence replies are obviously in high demand. Just because you post moronic hot takes doesn't mean you are sharing anything of worth.

THS
Sep 15, 2017

there is absolutely no way you get anything out of this thread, fame douglas, except for getting repeatedly humiliated. i’d think you were trolling but there’s nothing funny about anything you do, no content in what you share. it’s loving sad dude

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I think Fame's problem with a lot of these podcasts are they create a certain degree of shame and guilt for losing their toxx and now shilling for Biden, which is why they listen to Pod Save and Majority Report who will scold people who say they aren't voting Biden

tbf to them tho, Fame's been very clear about their ideology - Warren liberal focused wholly on inserting themselves into left spaces to bitch and moan about how unreasonable everyone is being

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

Fame Douglas posted:

Yeah, whereas your usual dumb one-sentence replies are obviously in high demand. Just because you post moronic hot takes doesn't mean you are sharing anything of worth.

you're doing that quick edit thing again. just take it easy and think about everything you want to write before you hit the "submit reply" button

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

grieving for Gandalf posted:

you're doing that quick edit thing again. just take it easy and think about everything you want to write before you hit the "submit reply" button

It's a shame you never think before hitting that "submit reply" button.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Fame Douglas posted:

what's been good on pod save lately, have there been any good guests or w/e

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

Fame Douglas posted:

yeah, sometimes I make typos and stuff. I've been trying to be a little better about rereading what I write before I send it off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

the milk machine posted:

what's been good on pod save lately, have there been any good guests or w/e

You could listen to the Kamala episode to learn why she's a great choice.