Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

the milk machine posted:

what's been good on pod save lately, have there been any good guests or w/e

yeah whats the latest coupon code for blue apron

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Fame Douglas posted:

It's a shame you never think before hitting that "submit reply" button.

It's a shame you ever hit that "submit reply" button

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Breakfast All Day posted:

yeah whats the latest coupon code for blue apron

The fact they have tons of ads is pretty annoying, but at least you don't have to listen to Matt Christman. That counts for a lot.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Fame Douglas posted:

You could listen to the Kamala episode to learn why she's a great choice.

ah, the alt-right/Ben Shapiro approach to argument

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Fame Douglas posted:

some opinions need to be policed. there are other places where you can discuss why kamala harris is going to be the greatest vice president since spiro agnew

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Fame Douglas posted:

is she a guest or do they just talk about her?

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

the milk machine posted:

is she a guest or do they just talk about her?

They talk about her nomination.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Fame Douglas posted:

They talk about her nomination.

that's cool. what do the different hosts think about her? do you agree with them?

wonderin' about podscast ova heah

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

the milk machine posted:

that's cool. what do the different hosts think about her? do you agree with them?

wonderin' about podscast ova heah

I suggest you listen to the episode and report back on your findings for the thread.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
if it sounded interesting i might, but no one in the podcast thread wants to talk about the podcast :\

LittleBlackCloud
Mar 5, 2007
xXI love Plum JuiceXx

Fame Douglas posted:

I'd prefer not to.

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

Fame Douglas posted:

I suggest you listen to the episode and report back on your findings for the thread.

oh, you haven't listened to it yet?

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

grieving for Gandalf posted:

oh, you haven't listened to it yet?

Guess this is another instance where you shouldn't have hit "submit reply". Maybe ask for a voluntary timeout, you seem to have a real problem.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

Fame Douglas posted:

Guess this is another instance where you shouldn't have hit "submit reply". Maybe ask for a voluntary timeout, you seem to have a real problem.

\: you're being a little mean. I just thought if you had listened to it, maybe you could tell us a little about it. I already listen to more podcasts than I really have time for since I don't have a commute anymore, what with the quarantine and all, it's hard to justify trying to fit another one in to try it

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Fame Douglas posted:

you are such a pathetic little rat

LittleBlackCloud
Mar 5, 2007
xXI love Plum JuiceXx

Fame Douglas posted:

Do you get paid for this garbage?

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
i just like to discuss and read about podscast itt and appreciate other posters posting about the 'casts so i know which are the good ones for me to hear

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

"They made great arguments as to why she is a great pick, but no I cannot enunciate any of them"

I dunno seems like those arguments may not have been very good then?

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

the milk machine posted:

i just like to discuss and read about podscast itt and appreciate other posters posting about the 'casts so i know which are the good ones for me to hear
trueanon and cum town are the best pods. just need a cumanon crossover and then we can abolish podcasts

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

I'd be interested in someone who listens to PSA talking about what their thoughts are on Kamala. I don't want to listen myself but if someone wanted to contribute to the thread that would be cool.

THS
Sep 15, 2017

theres probably a pod save thread in rapidly going deaf right

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Fame Douglas posted:

hell yeah got a link? i'd love to cop this one

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Fame Douglas posted:

I wouldn’t. The Pod Save America guys have something of a reputation for giving really bad political advice.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

THS posted:

I skimmed and didn't see one on the first couple of pages. I admittedly didn't look very hard but I also don't really care

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

THS posted:

your cursor brushes by the McElroy thread

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
coming to terms with the fact i'm not a leftist after all by being a sadsack in the pod cast thread ftw :D

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

well, dammit, Lightning Knight, now he can't talk to us about PSA

Gio
Jun 20, 2005

Fame Douglas posted:

lol

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

grieving for Gandalf posted:

well, dammit, Lightning Knight, now he can't talk to us about PSA

Giving a very strong "come on man" to the mod rn

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

I enjoy podcasts, sometimes I just listen to them while doing nothing else so I can focus on more intellectually tasking bits, like distinguishing one generic Podcast Dude from another

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Fame Douglas posted:

:umberto:

THS
Sep 15, 2017

too bad we were having fun

Often Abbreviated
Dec 19, 2017

1st Severia Tank Brigade
"Ghosts of Honcharivske"
he's giving me flashbacks to all those Cinema Discusso arguments where someone is endlessly yelling at SMG for having bad movie opinions but are utterly incapable of coming up with anything themselves. half the time it turns out they never even watched the movie. always seemed weird but here we are, Fame Douglas mad about podcasts he'll never listen to again, and won't even tell us about the ones he likes :(

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Hey who reported them, we were having a discussion

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames

Fame Douglas posted:

I was talking about the weird TrueAnon Pod tweets that seem like they were made by a person that is mentally unwell

how many times have you called the police to do "welfare checks" on your neighbors because you heard a loud noise

Often Abbreviated
Dec 19, 2017

1st Severia Tank Brigade
"Ghosts of Honcharivske"

Epic High Five posted:

Hey who reported them, we were having a discussion

yeah good point what is this D&D

no snitchin youse fucks

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames

Often Abbreviated posted:

no snitchin youse fucks

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

https://twitter.com/northworstsem/status/1296246700802281472?s=21

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

I liked the last month or two of TrueAnon so I went back to start from the beginning and this is a great podcast. Good energy between the hosts and also its fun listening to just how many epstein disciples there are in the leadership of the world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnEdgelord
Dec 12, 2016
I kinda wish that Matt would be the third Mic on TrueAnon instead of being on Chapo but Im not sure if that would gently caress up the Liz and Brace chemistry