Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

hi did i miss anything?

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Glompton

hi barnold hi ectral hi pahilla

hi byob

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Robot Made of Meat

City of Glompton posted:

hi byob

Hi Glomp!

:glomp:

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Manifisto

City of Glompton posted:

hi byob

hullo glompton!

ty nesamdoom!

Prof. Crocodile

hi cog

City of Glompton

:shobon:

i hope everyone is having a nice night. i had an ice cream, before dinner

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Manifisto

City of Glompton posted:

:shobon:

i hope everyone is having a nice night. i had an ice cream, before dinner

:hf:

I had an ice cream after lunch

that's right, I'm a bad boy

ty nesamdoom!

ellathewitch

Dumb bitch
hi

Go gently caress yourself

Manifisto

hi hello welcome

tell us something about witchcraft

make it up if u have to

ty nesamdoom!

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!
I hear this thread likes to talk about ants. In the last few days ants have been weird as gently caress, just like 3 ants on everything, no line of ants, no entry point, just 3 ants in the bed, 3 ants in the bath, 3 ants in the clean dishwasher, 3 ants on a jar of honey, 3 ants in the shower, 3 ants in the sink. Why are these ants behaving so weirdly, and when did they learn to teleport like this?

Escape From Noise

Stooge posted:

That's good to know that I wasn't being optimistic thinking I can move from packing to brewing eventually. Just takes time.

Which brewery in Seattle if you don't mind me asking? It's the only place in the states I have visited. I hope you manage to find your next job soon. Osaka is a very cool city, I had some excellent blueberry pie there.

Well, just outside Seattle. Odin Brewing. Yeah, it should lead that way eventually. The leap to head brewer I took was kind of sudden but yeah. I mean, I know it's cliche, but when I looked back on it cellar work really prepared me for brewing. Just like that basic understanding.

Manifisto

roomforthetuna posted:

I hear this thread likes to talk about ants. In the last few days ants have been weird as gently caress, just like 3 ants on everything, no line of ants, no entry point, just 3 ants in the bed, 3 ants in the bath, 3 ants in the clean dishwasher, 3 ants on a jar of honey, 3 ants in the shower, 3 ants in the sink. Why are these ants behaving so weirdly, and when did they learn to teleport like this?

have u seen the movie head count? groupings of things could be a worrying sign :ohdear:

ty nesamdoom!

bog pixie

City of Glompton posted:

hi byob

hello

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I just drove past the strip club and it was open! It's been closed since March and now im wondering what strip clubs are like in the covid era. Im not a strip club guy so someone needs to go on a field trip and report back

alnilam

helo

astral

250 pleased to meet you

alnilam

Actually it's 268

alnilam

astral thank u for your help with the web site

I'm drunk sry I'm just blabbin :beerpal:

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!

Manifisto posted:

have u seen the movie head count? groupings of things could be a worrying sign :ohdear:
I have not, but apparently that's groups of five, presumably all pentagram-like, so it's evil. Since the ants are in threes they must be trying to form trigrams, so maybe they're just trying to do some natural language processing.

Escape From Noise

roomforthetuna posted:

I have not, but apparently that's groups of five, presumably all pentagram-like, so it's evil. Since the ants are in threes they must be trying to form trigrams, so maybe they're just trying to do some natural language processing.

Ants of three, let them be.
Ants of five, Satan's alive!

Jaguars!

Thank you so much for restoring the proper font in the 'YOB Goldmine. Finally our finest posts have their proper dignity restored.

Escape From Noise

Today I bought some Simpson's kicks and the lady at the checkout had studied at University of Oregon so that was neat.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

astral

Jaguars! posted:

Thank you so much for restoring the proper font in the 'YOB Goldmine. Finally our finest posts have their proper dignity restored.

You're welcome! I still have to fix the font and maybe some other tweaks in the thread list in there, but I've been busy with other stuff. Someday!

Goons Are Gifts

roomforthetuna posted:

As a certified ant expert I can tell you, that this is true. I also made an effort post about ant devil worshipping cults the other day and I am quite certain it's that. They're just scouting for a proper environment to start the summoning in and to find a proper sacrificial lamb (you).

nut

in lieu of salutation I bow gracefully the small bells on the toes of my shoes jingling

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )

barnold posted:

i've done it friends. i am barnold

Goongrats friend

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

STING 64

okay guys im gonna go to bed. when i wake up, for breakfast i think im gonna cook myself some turkey bacon and toast with vegemite. then my big project for tomorrow is to reorganize my closet and reduce my clothes by 20%.

Manifisto

hey hummingbirds, why ya gotta fight?? there's plenty of nectar for everyone. :smith:

ty nesamdoom!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Gmungo

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

take the moon

by sebmojo

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Goons Are Gifts

Gullnado

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
ginggingingungungungingingingingugnungungignging

xcheopis

Everything is on fire and will probably be more on fire again this weekend. It's been one hell of a year and it's only August.

Everywhere, everyone is red and green
I gotta lust for glory and a tape machine
I'm living out Frank Coppola's dreams
Outta my mind, I'm feelin' mean

SomedoodIV

Just wanted to stop by and say hello :)

City of Glompton

fires suck!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

SomedoodIV posted:

Hello SomedoodIV!

nut

SomedoodIV posted:

hello, hope ur friday is good SDIV

SomedoodIV

tyty, all is well, hope all is well with u all.

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.
I just need to post.

post with freidns.

Hi freinds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

SomedoodIV posted:

tyty, all is well, hope all is well with u all.

do u happen to have any pets with pics you could share!?