Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DMCrimson
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost
Backed!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

captainbananas
Sep 11, 2002

Ahoy, Captain!

twoday posted:

yeah, I will be consistent, I will send a bound one, also keep in mind that tier includes an extra hundred euros for shipping

o7

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

twoday posted:

I can do that, do you want the hair on or off?

I think I also have a goat hide

pig skin plz

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

Plinkey posted:

pig skin plz

Yes ok I think I can do that

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

twoday posted:

Yes ok I think I can do that

i think you mean 'oink i can do that'

twoday
May 4, 2005

:mrapig:

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

oh poo poo i haven't looked in this thread in forever, it's really happening huh? welp i'm for 1 musty leather trum tome that i can carry around the wasteland with me like in that one denzel movie except with more lols

Tsed
Jan 30, 2008

aaaaag drugs

Aww yiss, backed

trmops...piled high

twoday
May 4, 2005

lol I thought people there would be a large number of people who wanted a cheap normal one, but it's a small number of people willing to pay a lot for a leather tome clad in goat hide

Tsed
Jan 30, 2008

aaaaag drugs

twoday posted:

lol I thought people there would be a large number of people who wanted a cheap normal one, but it's a small number of people willing to pay a lot for a leather tome clad in goat hide

shoulda thought about that before you offered to include hair

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
YOU DID IT!

yayyyy also that remember sailor tier :eyepop: good on ya you mad bastard goon lol

ShoulderDaemon
Oct 9, 2003
support goon fund
Taco Defender
Just a heads up for anyone interested: twoday and I are discussing him doing some custom painting for me instead of the I Remember Sailor Shrine, so I've freed up that backer slot on the kickstarter in case anyone else wants to go for it.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

ShoulderDaemon posted:

Just a heads up for anyone interested: twoday and I are discussing him doing some custom painting for me instead of the I Remember Sailor Shrine, so I've freed up that backer slot on the kickstarter in case anyone else wants to go for it.

i already have a custom twoday piece, so it's all yours

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Definitely going to fund this. Haven't decided between regular and Trump gold leaf leather bound. Any idea what the regular cover would look like?

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Plinkey posted:

i already have a custom twoday piece, so it's all yours

wait those were for sale??????

also sorry fo rcalling you a piece of poo poo cop twoday i didnt realize you had linked to the old OP. i look forward to all 200 pages of my book, the book of cumshitter

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

cumshitter posted:

also sorry fo rcalling you a piece of poo poo cop twoday i didnt realize you had linked to the old OP. i look forward to all 200 pages of my book, the book of cumshitter

no, i still owe twoday a printing press set thats sitting in my office but it's like 200 bucks to ship it, so give me some money cumshitter

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
I'm gonna be able to order this after the 1st of the month, right?

DarkEuphoria
Nov 7, 2012

this is the strangest textbook i have ever purchased

twoday
May 4, 2005

Flavius Aetass posted:

I'm gonna be able to order this after the 1st of the month, right?

Yes, it will still be up till the second I think

twoday
May 4, 2005

cumshitter posted:

Not particularly but it was fun to tag up a tiny train, if someone is interested in that let me know

twoday
May 4, 2005

please knock Mom! posted:

do you have a cat or dog skin

I have two cats so I guess that's one extra....

But no

twoday
May 4, 2005

tangy yet delightful posted:

Definitely going to fund this. Haven't decided between regular and Trump gold leaf leather bound. Any idea what the regular cover would look like?

it will include this image:

but then framed in some vaguely 1980's style geometric book cover design like this:

thinking grey and black and red, still need to design it though it's already clear in my mind

At the bottom it will say: "A copy of this book has been hidden in an arid cave so that people in the far future may find it and use it to make sense of our civilization long after most other traces have vanished."

I will also hide a copy of it in a remote arid cave.

twoday has issued a correction as of 07:00 on Aug 21, 2020

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

:woop:

twoday
May 4, 2005

It's going way better than I expected

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Plinkey posted:

no, i still owe twoday a printing press set thats sitting in my office but it's like 200 bucks to ship it, so give me some money cumshitter

thats not how it works. money flows toward me and you get to watch it grow

twoday posted:

Not particularly but it was fun to tag up a tiny train, if someone is interested in that let me know

i want one but not so badly that ill bother you about it. you pigfucking cop

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

twoday posted:

if i had the money i'd get the prestige edition

it's history, it just makes sense

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Ordered.

Just want to say congrats on coming out of all this with a skill and my money, but mostly the money.

twoday
May 4, 2005

I treasure them both

twoday
May 4, 2005

twoday has issued a correction as of 12:16 on Aug 21, 2020

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
I have to ask, will there be a second volume at the conclusion of Trum's second term?

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
and will you split up the books for his indefinitely long third emergency term or turn it into one gigantic tome?

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

Iron Crowned posted:

I have to ask, will there be a second volume at the conclusion of Trum's second term?

lol if you think we will still be around to buy it

Pardot
Jul 25, 2001

Just backed the hardcover!

I kinda wanted to get a normal copy also to share with people and but not let them get their grubby hands on my good copy, but idk if I can do two things on kickstarter?

twoday
May 4, 2005

If you pay for both I will send you both, someone ordered multiple copies. I just need to make a note of it so I know how many to print

And thank you! Thank you all!

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!
5 figgies

Raine
Apr 30, 2013

ACCELERATIONIST SUPERDOOMER

The Book of Eli C-SPAM

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit

twoday posted:

I have two cats so I guess that's one extra....

But no

what if I supply you with black market Swiss cat skins

DarkEuphoria
Nov 7, 2012

a lot of posters with very specific skin binding requests itt

Oct 28, 2003

just pledged for the $30 one. it's up over 11k now :eyepop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

should chuck the kickstarter link in the thread title or sticky a thread?