Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Piss Meridian
Mar 25, 2020

by Pragmatica

very weird thing to post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!

Piss Meridian posted:

very weird thing to post

What do you think is being posted?

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
Even if you ignore all the ways it's blatantly, obviously fake, the story they're going with here is "I stood over her and took a picture instead of helping her up".

Piss Meridian
Mar 25, 2020

by Pragmatica

Vib Rib posted:

Even if you ignore all the ways it's blatantly, obviously fake, the story they're going with here is "I stood over her and took a picture instead of helping her up".

she has the bad mask though, so it's okay

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Cernunnos
Sep 2, 2011

ppbbbbttttthhhhh~

Piss Meridian posted:

Moon Slayer posted:

Oh boy, here comes Piss Meridian again with another round of lazy trolling. Next time you do this in PYF you're going away for a month. User loses posting privileges for 2 weeks.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Piss Meridian posted:

Yes, and?

Piss Meridian
Mar 25, 2020

by Pragmatica

I'll let the mods decide if they're okay with this kind of violence I guess.

Real gross though.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Piss Meridian posted:

It's the new version of the woman who carved a backwards B on her own face claiming Obama supporters did it.

Trump supporters absolutely deserve to be punched in the face, but my response to seeing someone wearing a Trump mask in public is going to be "well at least they're wearing a loving mask."

Borrovan
Aug 15, 2013

IT IS ME.
🧑‍💼
I AM THERESA MAY

Shock twist: she was punched by anti-mask chuds

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

I thought Trump supporters were supposed to be tough, why does this woman, (who is obviously very tired and has decided to take a nap on the footpath and not the victim of any sort of politically motivated violence), have such a glass jaw?

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

BrigadierSensible posted:

I thought Trump supporters were supposed to be tough, why does this woman, (who is obviously very tired and has decided to take a nap on the footpath and not the victim of any sort of politically motivated violence), have such a glass jaw?

lack of airflow because of the mask.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!

Skwirl posted:

lack of airflow because of the mask.

Nobody even hit her, the mask was just so restrictive to air flow that she passed out from oxygen deprivation.

It's a known thing, you know. It's why doctors make so many mistakes during surgeries, probably.

Roblo
Dec 10, 2007

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Piss Meridian posted:

Real gross though.

:Rollseyesemoji:

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

:rolleyes: fixed that for you

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

Skwirl posted:

It's the new version of the woman who carved a backwards B on her own face claiming Obama supporters did it.

Trump supporters absolutely deserve to be punched in the face, but my response to seeing someone wearing a Trump mask in public is going to be "well at least they're wearing a loving mask."
Right, I work at a plasma donation center and we require masks, and I've seen a couple of real eye-roll ones (a MAGA mask, a This Mask Is Useless/This Mask Is As Useless As Our Government one, more than one just plastered in American flags) and you know what? I don't... care. As long as it's an actual mask and not mesh bullshit, I honestly don't care. It's not triggering the libs. I don't have to talk to those people because of where my job is. Just wear a mask.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Piss Meridian posted:

Real gross though.

even if you're ignorant enough to believe that women are regularly getting laid out for their conservative beliefs, how are you stupid enough to believe this was an actual example of that happening?

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

They're not posting earnestly, are you doing a bit?

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

???

okay, if i am the idiot, so be it.

Roblo
Dec 10, 2007

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Len posted:

:rolleyes: fixed that for you

Oh man I forgot there actually was one.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/benshapiro/status/1296666137296420864

IncredibleIgloo
Feb 17, 2011

Doc Hawkins posted:

???

okay, if i am the idiot, so be it.

I don't think you are the idiot here, I think you called it correctly and that person's past posts demonstrate it.

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
https://twitter.com/businessinsider/status/1296851145428795393

StillFullyTerrible
Feb 16, 2020

you should have left Let's Play open for public view, Lowtax

that isn't a good point tho
it's just him moving the goalposts, like he always does

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Imagine thinking smol ben has ever made a good point.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Sure it sounds bad, but killing off all those elderly tenured professors could be a great opportunity to get some new blood.

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

iwentdoodie posted:

A good friend of mine is 7 of 9 on women hes been with that later announced they were gay. Of the other two one is his ex wife that cheated on him, and his current long term girlfriend.

He has a bit of a complex about it.

I had a friend exactly like this in high school/early college. It mystified us then, but when i thought about it a few years ago i realized he was 5'4", slim, couldn't grow a beard, and it clicked.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

lol and who set the bar there, Ben? Against which bar is he being measured, Ben?

Mr.Radar
Nov 5, 2005

You guys aren't going to believe this, but that guy is our games teacher.

Facebook Aunt posted:

Sure it sounds bad, but killing off all those elderly tenured professors could be a great opportunity to get some new blood.

Oops, all adjuncts!

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

Skwirl posted:

Some goon has that picture as their av and every time I see it I wonder why she didn't think to carve an O in her face instead

StillFullyTerrible
Feb 16, 2020

grittyreboot posted:

Some goon has that picture as their av and every time I see it I wonder why she didn't think to carve an O in her face instead

i bet she frequently wonders the same thing

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Somebody once told me obama's goons were roaming, around the country and they want me dead.
So I started hoarding guns and I thought it would be fun, if I carved a backwards B on my forehead.

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

code:

<BonyNoMore> how u make that inverted b?
<BonyNoMore> wait
<BonyNoMore> never mind

Grraarrgghh
Feb 12, 2012

"Bernard, float over here so I can punch you."

OwlFancier posted:

Somebody once told me obama's goons were roaming, around the country and they want me dead.
So I started hoarding guns and I thought it would be fun, if I carved a backwards B on my forehead.

:wow:

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

SpacePig posted:

lol and who set the bar there, Ben? Against which bar is he being measured, Ben?

The Democrats. They're the ones who chose to rally behind a dementia-addled conservative white guy in order to prove some point.

StillFullyTerrible
Feb 16, 2020

mizpiz swiftly leaps to ben shapiro's defense

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
I proposing a version of horseshoe theory where the far left curves back and becomes indistinguishable from centrism.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Scratch Monkey posted:

I proposing a version of horseshoe theory where the far left curves back and becomes indistinguishable from centrism.

I'm intrigued

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

Scratch Monkey posted:

isn't that fishhook theory

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Scratch Monkey posted:

Draw a diagram and post it on twitter