Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

alli again
Jan 7, 2020

Oh, big yawn!
couple votefinder bugs squashed. sorry for the wait.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...
*Bangs table with fork*

Give mafia game

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Tempted to make a small FF5 game. Not plot related, but Four Job Fiesta related.

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

PMush Perfect posted:

Tempted to make a small FF5 game. Not plot related, but Four Job Fiesta related.

Do it do it do it

The worst submarine
Apr 26, 2010

My discord mafia game is going good! We're getting close to the end, we've gone from 14 players alive to 7 (5 town 2 mafia) and it's heating up. All the new people are chill and the only two people to get way too mad are the ones with the most experience, lol (I asked them both to turn it down!) Tracking votes was miserable but one of the players made a bot and its waaaaay better now. My favorite part is the big reads, one of the newer players posted a fantastic one where they had a fairly rounded list of people as Town, Mafia, and 'idk' - they were 100% wrong, every single player they listed as 'idk' is mafia and the rest were townies. What a dowsing rod. Two newer players also dropped, was happy to see everyone treat them nicely on the way out :)

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Bring them all to us

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Hotel Soap is super proud of his little perfumed balls that never get dirty or stinky

Tommunist posted:

*Bangs table with fork*

Give mafia game

The worst submarine
Apr 26, 2010

Sandwolf posted:

Bring them all to us

im not paying lowtax 10*x dollars

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

The worst submarine posted:

im not paying lowtax 10*x dollars

donate to RAINN and Jeffrey will make them accounts

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Edit: nvm

TammyHEH fucked around with this message at 07:51 on Aug 14, 2020

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3936608

i made a game

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Join this so we can start

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

t a s t e posted:

Join this so we can start

Yeah :mad:

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

2 more !!!

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

18 is way too many for me.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

PMush Perfect posted:

18 is way too many for me.

That's what she said

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Retro Futurist posted:

That's what she said
Then she's a quitter. :colbert:

Boom, unintentional self-own!

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Tommunist posted:

1 more !!!

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Hotel Soap is super proud of his little perfumed balls that never get dirty or stinky
Who would teach me the ways of running a game? I have interest in doing so, and I like weird setups.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

I am a wizard, not a poet.

DGK2000 posted:

Who would teach me the ways of running a game? I have interest in doing so, and I like weird setups.

Like...the mechanical side of it (discord/votefinder)? Or the balancing of a setup?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Amnistar posted:

Or the balancing of a setup?

The trick to this is if everyone's overpowered then everyone has an equally bullshit chance of winning

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

I am a wizard, not a poet.

Rarity posted:

The trick to this is if everyone's overpowered then everyone has an equally bullshit chance of winning

This is the method I usually go for.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Amnistar posted:

Like...the mechanical side of it (discord/votefinder)? Or the balancing of a setup?

Uh... both?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
So has this community got way smaller since I was gone or are people just hiding? This thread seems super quiet and I barely see any of my old mafia buddies :(

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Rarity posted:

So has this community got way smaller since I was gone or are people just hiding? This thread seems super quiet and I barely see any of my old mafia buddies :(
Join the Discord! (I'm currently poking people about where we hid the invite link.)

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

PMush Perfect posted:

Join the Discord! (I'm currently poking people about where we hid the invite link.)

in da OP

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Also right here!

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I am already in 5 discord channels and I don't want to join any more or else I'd never have time for anything else :(

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4

Rarity posted:

I am already in 5 discord channels and I don't want to join any more or else I'd never have time for anything else :(

tbh I solve this by muting a significant number of the chat channels in most servers I'm in, I have I think like 50-70% of the SA Mafia server muted, for example

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Epsilon Plus posted:

tbh I solve this by muting a significant number of the chat channels in most servers I'm in, I have I think like 50-70% of the SA Mafia server muted, for example

I do this too but it's still not enough :negative:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Anyway some tell Asiina I said she's a poopyhead

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

DGK2000 posted:

Uh... both?

I can do that. Although my advice is usually to run and F11 first; teaches you vote finder and best ways to process night actions etc without having to worry about coming up with a setup and balancing it

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Rarity posted:

There is also a couple of larger role playing games beginning and ending that are eating up some of the time of regulars.

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Yeah, we're still here, but like 99% of the chat does happen on discord these days, vs. thread

Maybe I should play a mafia

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Rarity posted:

Anyway some tell Asiina I said she's a poopyhead

mission accepted and accomplished

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

peramene posted:

mission accepted and accomplished

You're doing the lord's work :patriot:

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Retro Futurist posted:

I can do that. Although my advice is usually to run and F11 first; teaches you vote finder and best ways to process night actions etc without having to worry about coming up with a setup and balancing it

Where do we meet

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

DGK2000 posted:

Where do we meet

At the crossroads, midnight.

Or PM me

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer