Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

DragQueenofAngmar posted:

they think of them essentially as war reporters, willing to live in the disgusting liberal city so they can tell the real americans just how bad it is in those awful places and how they can prevent their towns (the real america) from becoming that way

e: not to be taken as an endorsement of liberals

yeah, except for a select few who live on Central Park East or across from Epstein’s mansion, they live in Greenwich or Alpine or a Westchester enclave that costs $35 just to say the name aloud

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 39 minutes!

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

coming up on fox news: illegal immigrants are voting in droves... for trump!
(that poor little girl)

honestly, i have to wonder what the proper way to look at this is

is it pathological partisanship to support your preferred political leaders over your family?

or

is it an admirable display of sticking to one's principles that are so strong that even their own family can't overcome?

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
https://mobile.twitter.com/CjtlsMP/status/1296478994867642368

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Mr Interweb posted:

honestly, i have to wonder what the proper way to look at this is

is it pathological partisanship to support your preferred political leaders over your family?

or

is it an admirable display of sticking to one's principles that are so strong that even their own family can't overcome?

Nothing admirable about devotion to hate imho

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Lmao of all the final straws

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

he finally got tired of it all :dadjoke:

Runcible Cat
May 28, 2007

Ignoring this post

Icon Of Sin posted:

he finally got tired of it all :dadjoke:

RIMShot :downsrim:

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug

He will absolutely vote for trump again

Jarf
Jun 25, 2006

PLATINUM

Epic High Five posted:

He did something that affected me personally!? The audacity!

*Votes for Trump again but draws a frowning face next to it*

assfro
Oct 15, 2005

Jarf posted:

*owns the libs in a christ pose*

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.
tires are very important

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

Jarf posted:

Mr President I demand you cease your attacks on my family or this will be the last time I vote for you

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Jarf posted:

That’s an identifying mark and spoils the ballot.

(At the discretion of the totally impartial volunteers who count them, assuming the ballot is ever seen by human eyes and not simply scanned.)

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

HE STOLE FROM THE WALL

death!!! death!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Platystemon posted:

That’s an identifying mark and spoils the ballot.

(At the discretion of the totally impartial volunteers who count them, assuming the ballot is ever seen by human eyes and not simply scanned.)

Really? In Australia you're allowed to draw as many penises as you want on a ballot as long as you can still clearly read your preferences.

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

Megillah Gorilla posted:

Really? In Australia you're allowed to draw as many penises as you want on a ballot as long as you can still clearly read your preferences.

you are shocked that in america they use any excuse to not count a ballot?

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
Welp.

https://twitter.com/ryanlcooper/status/1297933869547696130/photo/1

"Eight in ten Republican respondents who lost a job in the recession and have yet to return to work approve of Mr. Trump's handling of the pandemic"

LOL we are so loving doomed (as a nation, as a species)

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
Proudly marching into the ovens

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

trump has managed to continue to own the libs during the pandemic, of course they approve of him

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
I mean if they still identify as republicans at this point what did you expect

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Has he? He seems to be making himself look stupid most often.

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

FMguru posted:

"Eight in ten Republican respondents who lost a job in the recession and have yet to return to work approve of Mr. Trump's handling of the pandemic"

LOL we are so loving doomed (as a nation, as a species)

MAGA Chud: I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin.

The Libs: So me and mine gotta lay down and die so you can live in your better world?

MAGA Chud: I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there, any more than there is for you... I'm a monster. What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done.

raminasi
Jan 25, 2005

a last drink with no ice

Fame Douglas posted:

Has he? He seems to be making himself look stupid most often.

you saying that identifies you as an owned lib

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 218 days!

raminasi posted:

you saying that identifies you as an owned lib

it is fitting that as communists, we have seized the means and permanently self-owned

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Hillary 2020 posted:

MAGA Chud: I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin.

The Libs: So me and mine gotta lay down and die so you can live in your better world?

MAGA Chud: I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there, any more than there is for you... I'm a monster. What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done.

End of thread.

Unless
Jul 24, 2005

I art

Hillary 2020 posted:

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Hillary 2020 posted:

Lol to actually believe a single chud cares about any "greater good".

Suspicious
Apr 30, 2005
You know he's the villain, because he's got shifty eyes.
yeah it's all about owning the libs and gently caress you don't tell me what to do

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
"great, all the "good people" are dead."

Is about as close as a chud would ever come.

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 39 minutes!

quote:

A Florida taxi driver, who believed false claims that coronavirus was a hoax, has lost his wife to Covid-19.

Brian Lee Hitchens and his wife, Erin, had read claims online that the virus was fabricated, linked to 5G or similar to the flu.

quote:

Erin, a pastor in Florida, had existing health problems - she suffered from asthma and a sleeping disorder.

Her husband explained that the couple did not follow health guidance at the start of the pandemic because of the false claims they had seen online.

Brian continued to work as a taxi driver and to collect his wife's medicine without observing social distancing rules or wearing a mask.

quote:

"We thought the government was using it to distract us," Brian explained, "or it was to do with 5G."

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-53892856

that last line though, those idjits thought the "government" was trying to "distract" them? the government run by their lord and savior, donald j. trump? i thought it was possible they were talking about the state government, but this is florida and it's run by a chud as well.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Mr Interweb posted:

that last line though, those idjits thought the "government" was trying to "distract" them? the government run by their lord and savior, donald j. trump? i thought it was possible they were talking about the state government, but this is florida and it's run by a chud as well.

the deep state, dude

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Hillary 2020 posted:

they’re not even capable enough to be a grunt, let alone an Operative :colbert:

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Mr Interweb posted:

Facebook murdered his wife and likely bankrupted him with medical bills.

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

A fishperson in an intimidating hat!

Hillary 2020 posted:

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
If she was stupid enough to stay married to some loving chud, death was too good for her

Same goes for you dumb fucks who haven't disowned your friends and family for their fascist beliefs

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Mr Interweb posted:

There seems to be a considerable amount of people to whom both "the government" and "President Trump" are entirely abstract concepts. The government might largely be controlled by their party of choice, but they're also a nebulous enemy force that must be resisted. Meanwhile, Trump is the commander in chief, but he's also a lone hero fighting against the Powers that Be, simultaneously King of America and unable to gain the slightest foothold because the Deep State Demonrats won't let him?

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

ElGroucho posted:

If she was stupid enough to stay married to some loving chud, death was too good for her

Same goes for you dumb fucks who haven't disowned your friends and family for their fascist beliefs

bUt THaT's ClAsSiC cUlT bEhAViOr

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

"the government" is everything bad about the government

stuff they like, like for example medicare or cops or trump, is not "the government"

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

davidspackage posted:

There seems to be a considerable amount of people to whom both "the government" and "President Trump" are entirely abstract concepts. The government might largely be controlled by their party of choice, but they're also a nebulous enemy force that must be resisted. Meanwhile, Trump is the commander in chief, but he's also a lone hero fighting against the Powers that Be, simultaneously King of America and unable to gain the slightest foothold because the Deep State Demonrats won't let him?

these are the same people that simultaneously think that they're "patriots" and revere the traitorous side of the civil war

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
Why do we allow Trump supporters (Republican party, most democrats) to exist?