Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

e.pilot
Nov 20, 2011

sometimes maybe good
sometimes maybe shit

:dudsmile:

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

We need more positive energy in our Simpsons memes so I'm reposting one of my own

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

This is good but the meter is off. Maybe "If he's kind and yella..." and "if he's thoughtful and brown..." ?

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

It appears that the elephant is highly sensitive to the effects of LSD - a finding which may prove to be valuable in elephant-control work in Africa.

Baron von Eevl posted:

This is good but the meter is off. Maybe "If he's kind and yella..." and "if he's thoughtful and brown..." ?

Not mine. I’ve been collecting Simpsons dumps from all the PYF meme threads over the years

^^ this is the true dark Simpsons btw, if everyone can stomach a joke about systemic racism

e.pilot
Nov 20, 2011

sometimes maybe good
sometimes maybe shit

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
I just had a realization as to what a weird name "Lenny" is.

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

Isn’t Lenny short for Leonard?

Homer Hand:

Lenny = Leonard
Carl = black

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

AHH F/UGH posted:

Isn’t Lenny short for Leonard?

Homer Hand:

Lenny = Leonard
Carl = black

Apparently his full name is Lenford Leonard.

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

LadyPictureShow posted:

Apparently his full name is Lenford Leonard.

I’m seeing double here!

TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

looks like we have a bad transmitter

lmao

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

i don't know if this is a harrison or not but i wanted to do that scene where homes making cereal for mr burns and it catches on fire but have it be smithers mixing a box of women with a carton of semen and it bursting into flames

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

i'm sorry

I Dont Like You
Jul 6, 2003

Drink-Mix Man
Mar 4, 2003

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

This but it’s bathdoom

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

imo we should allow posting of dark simpsons, not because it is good, but because it is bad. making fun of bad things is one of the best things about this dead gay forum

Drink-Mix Man
Mar 4, 2003

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

SirSamVimes posted:

imo we should allow posting of dark simpsons, not because it is good, but because it is bad. making fun of bad things is one of the best things about this dead gay forum

I propose posting the bad memes in the thread about bad Simpsons seasons

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

Drink-Mix Man posted:

I propose posting the bad memes in the thread about bad Simpsons seasons
:hmmyes:

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

the hypocrisy. this thread was founded by bad memes and now you want to turn them away at the border.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost

SirSamVimes posted:

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

This but unironically

Kite Pride Worldwide
Apr 20, 2009

Dark Simpsons is good for its ability to construct entirely new narratives out of unrelated stills. Dark Simpsons is bad for wasting this effort on a tasteless and edgy end product. Clearly the solution is to take the idea but to construct actually novel/interesting stories instead of low-effort shock value gags. We could call it... Light Simpsons :hmmyes:

pitch a fitness
Mar 19, 2010

Kite Pride Worldwide posted:

Dark Simpsons is good for its ability to construct entirely new narratives out of unrelated stills. Dark Simpsons is bad for wasting this effort on a tasteless and edgy end product. Clearly the solution is to take the idea but to construct actually novel/interesting stories instead of low-effort shock value gags. We could call it... Light Simpsons :hmmyes:

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
Strange new places...

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I have some good news about Lenny :unsmith:

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

It appears that the elephant is highly sensitive to the effects of LSD - a finding which may prove to be valuable in elephant-control work in Africa.
Dark Simpsons is filled with wholesome messages. I have three or four that portray either a character’s transition or non-problematic sexual awakening, but didn’t post them because that is the opposite of dark, and that Lenny one above is wholesome like special k

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

Re-reading this thread for some old gold

DrBouvenstein posted:

More Monster-Memes:

TheMostFrench fucked around with this message at 15:15 on Aug 24, 2020

Doubtful Guest
Jun 23, 2008

Meanwhile, Conradin made himself another piece of toazzzzzzt.

Ghostlight posted:

the hypocrisy. this thread was founded by bad memes and now you want to turn them away at the border.

And somewhere to be free to marry our cousins!

Daktar
Aug 19, 2008

I done turned 'er head into a slug an' now she's a-stucked!

Nicodemus Dumps
Jan 9, 2006

Just chillin' in the sink

Daktar
Aug 19, 2008

I done turned 'er head into a slug an' now she's a-stucked!
poo poo, I really spelled gigantic 'giganctic' in that second gif huh? And then went and copy/pasted it three more times.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

e.pilot
Nov 20, 2011

sometimes maybe good
sometimes maybe shit

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Combinatory Value memes are some of my favorite memes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU