Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

I demand more synth music in podcasts, if it's Carlos tier just don't have the podcast

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

someone ask yung chomsky what he charges

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

Xaris posted:

are you getting rid of the synth-wave interlude jingle? :smith: i really liked that

where was that from

im not yungchomsky but i will tweet him this question altho we don't know each other

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

The latest ALAB is a real banger, I never thought "pedophile lawyer for billionaires" Alan could be even more of a piece of loving poo poo than I already thought

Even if he would be a forums superstar for bizzaro-cspam

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Gio posted:

i mean, he hosts a show that is basically a series of those megaposts goons use to prove biden is a bad man or actually, dad, capitalism sucks and heres why.

thinking capitalism sucks is just like hating your dad

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

gh0stpinballa posted:

heads up: you might get a bunch of notifications this week that there are lots of new episodes of the show. they aren't new i'm just editing out all the copyrighted music and putting in different theme tune and bumper music so i can get it onto spotify, theyre way stricter about that than itunes and im trying to take it more seriously and grow listener base a bit. apologies in advance.

also we are going to do the great mafia war and then p2/roberto calvi, i realised chronologically it makes more sense.

also i won't make a habit of stealth boosting like this itt don't worry.

Hey i just started listening and this is great. When you do P2 any chance you get to talk about its international connections? I know it tied into the Argentine dirty war

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

gh0stpinballa posted:

im not yungchomsky but i will tweet him this question altho we don't know each other

oh was that his? i would keep it in if you can, its nice and fits the mood good. i only noticed it wasnt in the newest ep

also i hope you arent getting rid of the intro song

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

StashAugustine posted:

Hey i just started listening and this is great. When you do P2 any chance you get to talk about its international connections? I know it tied into the Argentine dirty war

yes! part of the delay has been chasing down that international element, money was flowing thru that place from all over the world.

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

Xaris posted:

oh was that his? i would keep it in if you can, its nice and fits the mood good. i only noticed it wasnt in the newest ep

also i hope you arent getting rid of the intro song

if i chanced it would i be immediately sued or would they just send me a warning letter to remove it? if its just a warning i may chance it.

Crankit
Feb 7, 2011

HE WATCHES
Where do I find the host pinball pod?

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

gh0stpinballa posted:

if i chanced it would i be immediately sued or would they just send me a warning letter to remove it? if its just a warning i may chance it.

Lawsuit, no. I would guess they'd remove it for you or send a warning.

unless the creator or rather the IP owner and their agents purposely sends out some DMCA, it'd be fine because they have no way of knowing if you do or do not have permission to use it.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Crankit posted:

Where do I find the host pinball pod?

a new quest: to find a podcast that shits all over Addams Family because it relies too heavily on its magnetics during multiball

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

ballin' out super just put out their best episode since xerial from last spring

https://soundcloud.com/ballin-out-super/police-academia-blue-hero-x-073-grab-the-egg-omurphy-a-bird-civilian

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I skipped ahead to like two minutes in and what the gently caress???

edit: I don't listen to podcasts and this is mandatory listening

Taintrunner has issued a correction as of 11:36 on Aug 23, 2020

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

i don't understand how ALAB manages to be so good

it's a couple of lawyers meandering and digressing and being scrupulously fair-minded, it absolutely shouldn't be a fun listen

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

https://twitter.com/ByYourLogic/status/1297666329101709312

don't do this, Felix. just don't.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

brace is c a n c e l e d

https://twitter.com/TrueAnonPod/status/1297723337674616832

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry
horny is very much allowed and good

TheSlutPit
Dec 26, 2009

brace is correct as usual. if eggs aren’t dairy then what are they? meat? no! vegetable? wrong! grain? get real! checkmate libs...

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
essentialism is a reactionary mode of thought and brace is correct. sorry liz, you're cancelled.

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

eggs aren’t real

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟
As with most things, Brace is correct but the path leading him to his correct take is steeped in severe mental illness

TheSlutPit
Dec 26, 2009

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

As with most things, Brace is correct but the path leading him to his correct take is steeped in severe mental illness

he really is the patron saint of cspam

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

The world can't get in a healthy mind, but the more cracked you are the more it seeps in

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

TheSlutPit posted:

brace is correct as usual. if eggs aren’t dairy then what are they? meat? no! vegetable? wrong! grain? get real! checkmate libs...

Eggs are absolutely meat, they're literally baby animals.

Weembles
Apr 19, 2004

MizPiz posted:

Eggs are absolutely meat, they're literally baby animals.

Meat and dairy are two sides of the same coin. Arguments about the meaningless distinction between the two is how *they* keep us divided.

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
Matt's latest Cushvlog upload to youtube breaking down QAnon as it progresses is extremely good.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Weembles posted:

Meat and dairy are two sides of the same coin. Arguments about the meaningless distinction between the two is how *they* keep us divided.

Dairy has lactose in it, meat doesn't.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

MizPiz posted:

How's your 5g induced brain disablement going? Kinda hard to tell when it took effect :/

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

MizPiz posted:

they have lactic acid!

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

i say swears online posted:

they have lactic acid!

Which isn't lactose

Omnicarus
Jan 16, 2006

Eggs have shells. Crabs have shells. Eggs are crabs.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Brace's first mistake was basing his understanding of foodstuff on what a bunch of marketing experts decided would increase sales of certain combinations of products

Edit: I bet this loving phony follows the shopping path every time he goes to the grocery

MizPiz has issued a correction as of 06:24 on Aug 24, 2020

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

turtles are eggs that hatch from eggs

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

which came first the egg or the egg

God Hole
Mar 2, 2016

somebody once told me that egg is really dairy

he ain't the sharpest tool in the shed

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟

lumpentroll posted:

which came first the egg or the egg

Actually the animals come IN the eggs

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

egg lays egg, egg cums on egg, egg hatches from egg.

drink milk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!

Salvor_Hardin posted:

Matt's latest Cushvlog upload to youtube breaking down QAnon as it progresses is extremely good.
lol matt doesnt know squirrel noises GO OUTSIDE NERD