Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Dave Concepcion posted:

there is almost certainly no way they have missile technology able to deliver a nuke to the us

i'm sure the american evangelicals are eager to get nuked by israel, but i dunno if the israelis would bother to go along with setting up a plan for it. nuking europe is so much easier and more likely to succeed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Dave Concepcion posted:

there is almost certainly no way they have missile technology able to deliver a nuke to the us

The US, being a jointly-ruled third-world colony of the Soviet Union and Bigger China, isn't part of the Western world by any stretch of the imagination.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

JudgeX posted:

joe biden cried when his boss gave him an award haha

the same award that rush limbaugh received recently

Blarghalt
May 19, 2010

3D Megadoodoo posted:

The US, being a jointly-ruled third-world colony of the Soviet Union and Bigger China, isn't part of the Western world by any stretch of the imagination.

honestly that's too good for the US. Turn this country into the American Free State, a Guatemalan colony

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

When Hillary said Obama was more likely to be assassinated as President than her.

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
swift boat veterans for truth and the dems inability to either anticipate nor defend against it

also the media blasting out their stuff and doing the boths sides bit and then after the election doing a sober reflect about how obviously wrong it was and how counter productive their role was and vowing not to fall for such a trick again

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
The media always pandering to right wing interests and still being hated despite it

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

i'm sure the american evangelicals are eager to get nuked by israel, but i dunno if the israelis would bother to go along with setting up a plan for it. nuking europe is so much easier and more likely to succeed.

there is only one acceptable target for a nuclear attack:

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
consolidate data centers

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

blatman posted:

there is only one acceptable target for a nuclear attack:

gotta nuke somethin

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

JudgeX posted:

joe biden cried when his boss gave him an award haha

Joe Biden giving a medal to W he made up for his service

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY posted:

When Hillary said Obama was more likely to be assassinated as President than her.

when dillbro was saying he would vote for hillary because hes a top 10 assassination target in a trump admin

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY posted:

When Hillary said she was staying in the 2008 prinary cause Obama might get RFK'd, and her tone indicated she'd be pretty ok with that.

Its not really such a wonder that the His44 crowd turned out the way they did, lol

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

babypolis posted:

when dillbro was saying he would vote for hillary because hes a top 10 assassination target in a trump admin

The Dilbert Future just gets a little too close to the truth, yenno? :tinfoil:

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

babypolis posted:

p sure it was more "she will have me killed if i don't vote for her"

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

p sure it was more "she will have me killed if i don't vote for her"

It was that her supporters would kill him.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Groovelord Neato posted:

It was that her supporters would kill him.

lol oh yeah

quote:

"Trump supporters don't have any bad feelings about patriotic Americans such as myself, so I'll be safe from that crowd. But Clinton supporters have convinced me — and here I am being 100% serious — that my safety is at risk if I am seen as supportive of Trump. So I'm taking the safe way out and endorsing Hillary Clinton for president."

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

I still lol that dillbertman's mind tricks only seem to work on dilbertman himself because he was 100% convinced anybody would care who the gently caress he 'endorsed'.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

buttogeig and the iowa caucuses

the fact that they took place this year

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

An insane mind posted:

I still lol that dillbertman's mind tricks only seem to work on dilbertman himself because he was 100% convinced anybody would care who the gently caress he 'endorsed'.

its actually because his powers of persuasion are so strong its not ethical for him to use them.

this is not a joke btw its something dillbro has actually said

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Eat This Glob posted:

buttogeig and the iowa caucuses

the fact that they took place this year

jesus christ

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XddKClUrUI

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

babypolis posted:

its actually because his powers of persuasion are so strong its not ethical for him to use them.

this is not a joke btw its something dillbro has actually said

Oh yeah I forgot about that. But then why does he think his 20 year old girlfriend is with him because his powers of persuasion, if he's not using them because of ethics?

Either A) When the pussy is near ethics go out the window because men only think about fukin.

B) He knows she's with him because she's doing a grift but he hypno'd himself to forget that because knowing his sugar daddy status hurts...

C) He's full of poo poo (dilberittos)

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020
lol this was less than 3 weeks ago but i had nearly forgot

https://twitter.com/Broncos/status/1290350010547093504

https://twitter.com/AricDiLalla/status/1290361203735158784

l m a o

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

What is this? O_o

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020

An insane mind posted:

What is this? O_o

somebody grifted the denver broncos out of a few hundred thousand dollars

Doctor Teeth
Sep 12, 2008

Judge Dredd Scott posted:

somebody grifted the denver broncos out of a few hundred thousand dollars

good. death to the broncos death to john elway

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

On the covid grifting massive corporations front a couple months ago the WWE defended their continuing to run shows in Florida citing an amazing anti-covid spray that had been sold to them.

“There’s a process which makes it cling to surfaces and that surface once it’s coated with this it lasts for 90 to 120 days and it acts like a sword that punctures the cell wall of what causes the virus and it lasts for 90 to 120 days and it lasts even through the other cleaning and various levels of everything we’re doing it.”

They almost immediately had more than 30 performers test positive for covid

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

gently caress, the hits keep on coming today. michael bloomberg as a frontrunner lmao

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Fentry posted:

On the covid grifting massive corporations front a couple months ago the WWE defended their continuing to run shows in Florida citing an amazing anti-covid spray that had been sold to them.

“There’s a process which makes it cling to surfaces and that surface once it’s coated with this it lasts for 90 to 120 days and it acts like a sword that punctures the cell wall of what causes the virus and it lasts for 90 to 120 days and it lasts even through the other cleaning and various levels of everything we’re doing it.”

I can think of a spray that punctures cells pretty effectively, and is very hard to clean up. It's even fireproof!

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Non-toxic disinfectant?

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

Roxanne got rebooted and then cancelled because she tweeted out some racist qanon poo poo

MD2020
May 30, 2003

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

TeenageArchipelago posted:

Roxanne got rebooted and then cancelled because she tweeted out some racist qanon poo poo

Then they brought the show back but killed off her character with an opioid overdose.

Doctor Teeth
Sep 12, 2008

kimberly gillyfoil or w/e her name is was married to gavin newsome

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

MD2020 posted:

Then they brought the show back but killed off her character with an opioid overdose.

Wait did they really? lmfao

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

MD2020 posted:

the most heavy handed metaphor for the 21st century

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

When Donald Trump Jr was born Trump Sr didn't want to him name Donald Junior because "what if he's a loser?"

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

muscles like this! posted:

When Donald Trump Jr was born Trump Sr didn't want to him name Donald Junior because "what if he's a loser?"

shoulda gone with this instincts on that one

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

One of the most important features of helicopters is autorotation. If a chopper has an engine failure the pilot can dive forward a bit to build up speed in the rotors and they'll provide enough lift to allow the helicopter to glide down for a relatively save landing. It works with both single and dual rotor helicopters. My dad was a CH-46 pilot (navy/marine medium lift helicopter with rotors fore and aft) and he had to practice that maneuver at least a dozen times. For a military chopper autorotation is crucial because it means that if there's a problem with the chopper when it's hovering over troops or equipment and the engine fails or gets shot up or w/e it can glide down instead of plummeting straight down into people or losing its entire crew in the incident.

One of the core requirements for the Osprey design was that it had to be able to autorotate in order for the design to be adopted by the military. Boeing couldn't get it to work and who knows how many years and billions of dollars were spent trying to get it working. In the end the requirement was scrapped, rather than the boondoggle project.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

happy birthday to this future president