Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

the insidious secret cabal of the guys having a block party 2 streets down with lots of beer and grilled meat and loud music

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

No, the mods are definitely afraid of FYAD, and so should you be. Soon they will have us all posting about anime.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

sweet geek swag posted:

No, the mods are definitely afraid of FYAD, and so should you be. Soon they will have us all posting about anime.

No other forum would dare demand an apology tour by all the mods and admins and not get kicked into the stratosphere

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
^^^its wild, isn’t it?

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

still kinda mindblown that there was an actual posting cabal.

the only posting cabal I’ve seen any evidence of is the one still brokebrained about their posting enemies, long after their pink forum got reopened. but it’s cool, the mods like them. :nsa:

Moon Slayer posted:

So yes, for the near future this can and will be the "ongoing drama" thread as well as the sagas thread as well as apparently a night crew thread? That's fine. Normal grey forum rules apply but tbh the FYAD people have been the nicest and funniest posters in this thread so I'm glad they're here.

so this thread will continue to be the QQCS/ongoing drama zone for the foreseeable future? lmao what could go wrong?

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Fly Molo posted:

the only posting cabal I’ve seen any evidence of is the one still brokebrained about their posting enemies, long after their pink forum got reopened. but it’s cool, the mods like them. :nsa:

so this thread will continue to be the QQCS/ongoing drama zone for the foreseeable future? lmao what could go wrong?

why isn't this guy permabanned yet

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Do you know what jokes are?

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

you're asking a guy who had a full blown crying meltdown because the people in the roleplaying game forums didn't show him proper deference and respect in answering his stupid questions

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Yeah, I've got a joke for you: FYAD ever being held accountable.

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Yeah, I've got a joke for you: FYAD ever being held accountable.

Permaban reason: told me to suck an egg.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

oh for sure buddy.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Alaois posted:

you're asking a guy who had a full blown crying meltdown because the people in the roleplaying game forums didn't show him proper deference and respect in answering his stupid questions

lol

ulvir
Jan 2, 2005

Fly Molo posted:

^^^its wild, isn’t it?

blow it out your rear end

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Permaban reason: told me to suck an egg.

Only reason I keep responding to you:

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Absurd Alhazred posted:

owned

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
v aware this prob wont be accepted but thats ok. i shouldntve spent time stirring stuff up for fun in qcs when everything was going on that wasnt cool. i do not remember if i directly said about ppl being nazis but if i did im sorry, and its hosed up there was a vice article blasting you all as Literal Nazis. i def conflated some random people being dipshits w you guys and im sorry for that. i do know for sure i took a bad potshot off at lucavi in particular and that sucked a lot, im genuinely sorry for that too. i know i post in an insanely infuriating way a lot but thought i should be normal and at least say this after reading through a bunch of this thread. also wipeout was on nintendo 64 as well as ps1 pc and saturn.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Jesus Christ.

Rabid Boar
Apr 16, 2020

Soon, all of you will feel my hate, and suffer as I have suffered!
Owning Synthy by admitting you have no impulse control

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Congrats on the self own OP

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Absurd Alhazred posted:

I'm just an IK, I don't know if that's supposed to be happening. I'll bring it up to Jeff at our next poker night.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Alaois posted:

why isn't this guy permabanned yet

We're trying to avoid issuing bans except under very specific or serious conditions until the sale goes through to discourage people from spending money that would go to Lowtax.

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
forced to read posts because i cant replace them with a Jerk Detected! warning and i get fooled every time into believing that theyre not a jerk

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Moon Slayer posted:

We're trying to avoid issuing bans except under very specific or serious conditions until the sale goes through to discourage people from spending money that would go to Lowtax.

For instance, our latest permaban involved someone donating to the KKK and deciding it would be cool and good to post their edginess on the forums

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Absurd Alhazred posted:

lol'd irl

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
im pretty sure any forum in existence could make a "official mod apology" thread, itd just be seen as bizarre because their forums weren't deleted and all their users called nazis in articles that interviewed the site owner.

SomedoodIV
Feb 28, 2013

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Lmfao

Furnok Dorn
Mar 30, 2004
SOCIALLY WORTHLESS SHUT-IN NERD

if you keep grinding this axe you're going to end up with a club

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Tiler Kiwi posted:

im pretty sure any forum in existence could make a "official mod apology" thread, itd just be seen as bizarre because their forums weren't deleted and all their users called nazis in articles that interviewed the site owner.

I doubt that a loving IK would be allowed to do that. Also, other forums didn't have creepy poo poo and slurs in their forums title which would not be removed no matter how much mods from other forums complained about how messed up that made the forums as a whole look, so, you know, a land of contrasts.

Furnok Dorn posted:

if you keep grinding this axe you're going to end up with a club

I'll stop grinding this axe when FYAD is shut down again, for good. It's an in-site offsite and needs to go.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
"the only reason i keep talking to you is that i cant be a massive bitch and put you on ignore" as an own. like god drat

SomedoodIV
Feb 28, 2013

ArfJason posted:

"the only reason i keep talking to you is that i cant be a massive bitch and put you on ignore" as an own. like god drat

Admitting you have 0 self control as a power move

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
At least I don't use "you've got aids" as a comeback. So you know, land of contrasts.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Absurd Alhazred posted:

I doubt that a loving IK would be allowed to do that. Also, other forums didn't have creepy poo poo and slurs in their forums title which would not be removed no matter how much mods from other forums complained about how messed up that made the forums as a whole look, so, you know, a land of contrasts.

I'll stop grinding this axe when FYAD is shut down again, for good. It's an in-site offsite and needs to go.

So did nothing Bird had to say mean anything to you?

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

Absurd Alhazred posted:

This is about as powerful as Franco posting their Mensa card to own a bunch of teens

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Absolutely astonishing to witness

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

How do you get this close to the joke and veer off like Raiden's chin scraping against Jetstream Sam's katana in the video game, Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

Absurd Alhazred posted:

this posting technique of "be wrong about something, and then continue being wrong forever but louder and smugger" has been having mixed success lately

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

the thrashing impotence of a mod who's buttons were long ago taken from him

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

So did nothing Bird had to say mean anything to you?

What Bird had to say doesn't do poo poo to reverse years of your lovely subforum living above and outside the rules and intervening whenever they feel like it. There's a reason you have zero loving goodwill from most forums goers. Go make up a new lovely obnoxious thing to post as the next FYAD forums title you loving edgelord shitheads.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Stux posted:

wipeout was on nintendo 64 as well as ps1 pc and saturn.

see thats whats so nuts about all this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Absurd Alhazred posted:

What Bird had to say doesn't do poo poo to reverse years of your lovely subforum living above and outside the rules and intervening whenever they feel like it. There's a reason you have zero loving goodwill from most forums goers. Go make up a new lovely obnoxious thing to post as the next FYAD forums title you loving edgelord shitheads.

What in the goddamn hell?