Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

terrorist ambulance
Nov 5, 2009
Just eat chicken when its offered to you no matter what. Its your obligation. Don't even ask. Chicken has never made anyone sick

Its such a galaxy brain metaphor on like 3 different levels

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnEdgelord
Dec 12, 2016
also if a stewardess offered me those options I would just say no thank you

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

AnEdgelord posted:

also if a stewardess offered me those options I would just say no thank you

Yeah who the gently caress eats airline food.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Gripweed posted:

I think it's very reasonable to be concerned about the quality of the chicken at a restaurant that serves poo poo and broken glass.

There’s no pleasing leftists like you

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

terrorist ambulance posted:

Just eat chicken when its offered to you no matter what. Its your obligation. Don't even ask. Chicken has never made anyone sick

Its such a galaxy brain metaphor on like 3 different levels

The chicken is also covered in poo poo and broken glass. It's a bad airline.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
:ohdear:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyxHqGME-jA

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

NoEyedSquareGuy posted:

The chicken is also covered in poo poo and broken glass. It's a bad airline.

People also get super pissed at you if you eat one chicken and not the other one even though the chicken has given you food poisoning and almost killed you every time you’ve eaten it.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktIdmO4ZXeU

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

If someone brought me chicken and poo poo from the same kitchen you loving bet I'm going to ask how they're making that chicken

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

if chicken and poo poo are both present then it's clearly a farm-to-table, locally sourced restaurant and i applaud the decision to eat there

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

Noam lookin like poo poo

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

lmao that looks like a good day for Noam

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

https://twitter.com/joshtpm/status/1297729466718879746?s=20

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟

Groovelord Neato posted:

Yeah who the gently caress eats airline food.

Air France has edible meals, I'm told

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
i would stop patronizing the restaurant and would tell others to do the same and let the invisible hand of the free market replace the bad restaurant with a good one.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

Scholtz posted:

lmao that looks like a good day for Noam

Noam has made the transition from "old" to "ancient" some time in the last year or two.

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

NoEyedSquareGuy posted:

Noam has made the transition from "old" to "ancient" some time in the last year or two.

UNIX. Not even once.

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

The man in is his 90s of course he looks old as gently caress

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

https://twitter.com/immolations/status/1297343184742342663?s=20

Flaskraven
Nov 20, 2012

I hope you get crushed to death by a fat guy trying to commit suicide by falling out of a window and when the paramedics answer the local bystander asking if you'll live, he just says "fat chance" and laughs.

Code of Honor is a fantastic film with a great plot twist. I highly recommend it. It's from 2016 though, so I don't know why they say it's a recent film.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Probably because 2016 is a recent year in film

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

https://twitter.com/MaxKennerly/status/1297663076536393730?s=20

THS
Sep 15, 2017

new chapo out - really problematic stuff. virgil says the n word and amber goes on a 10 minute rant about how women would be happier without the right to vote. matt ends the ep by claiming he is the next prophet after baháʼu'lláh. will hinted the premium ep will be him talking about movies with jonah hill. felix will be out for the next couple weeks because he tried to hate watch bojack but instead it deeply affected him and now he’s too depressed to podcast

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

He’s from the Hillary Clinton school of ‘i just want to have power but not actually do anything’

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

Bust Rodd posted:

I mean least favorite, in that my parasocial relationship to him is weakest, not that I don’t like him. He’s funny and cute.
Feeling cute and funny rn, might go on a rant about squibs and Civil War generals

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

THS posted:

new chapo out - really problematic stuff. virgil says the n word and amber goes on a 10 minute rant about how women would be happier without the right to vote. matt ends the ep by claiming he is the next prophet after baháʼu'lláh. will hinted the premium ep will be him talking about movies with jonah hill. felix will be out for the next couple weeks because he tried to hate watch bojack but instead it deeply affected him and now he’s too depressed to podcast

*yawn* they really need to change up the formula it's getting stale

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

THS posted:

ive had 6 cats in my life and this one is by far the dumbest and happiest one. his name is brexit
I have rabbits named Bert and Ernie, or Bernie for short, and a sourdough starter named Sleepy Joe.

Flaskraven posted:

Code of Honor is a fantastic film with a great plot twist. I highly recommend it. It's from 2016 though, so I don't know why they say it's a recent film.
I'm intrigued at how Seagal, after claiming for years that aikido is supreme, suddenly started doing what looks like kung fu. And not real kung fu, but what looks like an untrained person imitating stuff they saw on TV.

THS posted:

new chapo out - really problematic stuff. virgil says the n word and amber goes on a 10 minute rant about how women would be happier without the right to vote.
I've been hoping they'd revisit the Noid bit.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

Halloween Jack posted:

I'm intrigued at how Seagal, after claiming for years that aikido is supreme, suddenly started doing what looks like kung fu. And not real kung fu, but what looks like an untrained person imitating stuff they saw on TV.
Chapo Trap House extended universe must watch for you, this is one of my very favorites and always cheers me up
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzIHyF7UWY4

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
crapo fap house

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

When Obama named Rham chief of staff, that is when I knew deep in my heart that he had hoodwinked all of us.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

mcmagic posted:

When Obama named Rham chief of staff, that is when I knew deep in my heart that he had hoodwinked all of us.

Motherfucker had Tim Geithner as his treasury secretary. Here's what he was up to as of 2018.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

NoEyedSquareGuy posted:

Motherfucker had Tim Geithner as his treasury secretary. Here's what he was up to as of 2018.

Yeah but we didn't know what a piece of poo poo Geithner was in 2009. At least I didn't.... Rham was a known quantity.

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

mcmagic posted:

We shoulda known after he threw Rev Wright under the bus

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Juul-Whip posted:

We shoulda known after he threw Rev Wright under the bus

what really solidified it for me was firing shirley sherrod over a breitbart article

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Larry Summers was bigger than Geithner since he'd been instrumental in getting deritivates deregulated.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Watched the most recent Matt Twitch stream. I thought what someone posted the other day like "Is he doing coke on stream?" was indeterminate, but this one's real suspicious.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Are they streaming the RNC tonight?

slicing up eyeballs
Oct 19, 2005

I got me two olives and a couple of limes

PostNouveau posted:

Watched the most recent Matt Twitch stream. I thought what someone posted the other day like "Is he doing coke on stream?" was indeterminate, but this one's real suspicious.

halfway through it now; we're about to find out how many 19-year olds watch the stream lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

lol only Matt and one of the FYM B-team guys showed up for the RNC