Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.
I guess it's not like submarines. They have that smell on them for weeks, it's from the CO2 scrubbers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doggles
Apr 22, 2007

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Is... is there a power rangers story-related reason given about the coal from Titanic like, super-charging them or something at least...

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

But how does it taste? Yummy!
Dinosaur Gum

Shame Boy posted:

Is... is there a power rangers story-related reason given about the coal from Titanic like, super-charging them or something at least...

that picture is literally my friend goofing off with the Titanic memorabilia he paid way too goddamn much for

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Eh, it should still work, it's a coin shaped object containing the essence of dinosaurs that can be released as energy.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

ACES CURE PLANES posted:

Eh, it should still work, it's a coin shaped object containing the essence of dinosaurs that can be released as energy.

Chicken :tutbutt::gas:

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 215 days!

ACES CURE PLANES posted:

please do not roll coal with your megazord

except maybe one time to try it out

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

ford megazord f350 crew cab

truck nuts hanging off that weigh 3 tons

gey muckle mowser
Aug 5, 2003

Do you know anything about...
witches?

Buglord

blatman posted:

Helios Grime
Jan 27, 2012

Where we are going we won't need shirts
Pillbug

blatman posted:

Those would lower your centre of gravitiy and you can have a lifted truck that doesn't tip over so easily.

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 215 days!

rich person: i work very hard you see

not making any assumptions about the comrade depicted in the tweet, but for some reason it calls to mind women from cultures where men basically do gently caress all but are educated and women do the work and are not. i can only imagine a woman from such a place must become unimaginably powerful when given access to rights and an education. hell, i mean, that's pretty close to just my own mother. anyhow, that's most likely only tangentially related to the actual subject matter, but this comrade has that sort of energy about her.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Hodgepodge posted:

for some reason it calls to mind women from cultures where men basically do gently caress all but are educated and women do the work and are not. i can only imagine a woman from such a place must become unimaginably powerful when given access to rights and an education.

Yeah America is a hell of a country.

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

i'm giving all the cis scum reading this a free pass to never buy this shirt or support biden. you're welcome, you are now immune to that kind of wokescold. use this power for good

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

T-man posted:

i'm giving all the cis scum reading this a free pass to never buy this shirt or support biden. you're welcome, you are now immune to that kind of wokescold. use this power for good

Oh phew, I can go back to wearing my trans pride MAGA hat.

Google thinks that's such a bizarre combination of words that I must have misspelled something lmao:

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

I wanted a pride MAGA hat picture as a joke for that post but I found out that it's really, really hard to find pro-Trump trans stuff, which is weird since it's the internet and I'd expect someone would have at least made some just to troll people with. Heck I know actual transpeople who voted for Trump cuz they're real dumb, where are the wonderful products for them? Sounds like some trans erasure to me :colbert:

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Be the change you want to see in the world. - Karl marks

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 215 days!

Shame Boy posted:

I wanted a pride MAGA hat picture as a joke for that post but I found out that it's really, really hard to find pro-Trump trans stuff, which is weird since it's the internet and I'd expect someone would have at least made some just to troll people with. Heck I know actual transpeople who voted for Trump cuz they're real dumb, where are the wonderful products for them? Sounds like some trans erasure to me :colbert:

my understanding, albeit third hand, is that how this works is the heterogenous subject agrees to feel deeply ashamed and occupy a subordinate position in the social structure of the group, and in return the homogenous social group pretends to accept them on these terms until it is convenient to dispose of them.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Hodgepodge posted:

my understanding, albeit third hand, is that how this works is the heterogenous subject agrees to feel deeply ashamed and occupy a subordinate position in the social structure of the group, and in return the homogenous social group pretends to accept them on these terms until it is convenient to dispose of them.

And then they keep supporting them anyway because gosh the economy is doing so well:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-transgender-conservatives-who-are-sticking-with-trump

This is like the one thing I found while looking around

quote:

Haynes lives off a combination of military retirement pay, Social Security, and disability benefits. “My money was worth squat under Obama. I was paying all these taxes. Hopefully next year I won’t have to pay so much.”

Haynes is delighted by Trump’s first year in office. “I applaud him for 99 percent of what he’s doing,” she said. “He’s doing what’s right for the country. Things like the North Korea deal are a heck of a lot more important than my gender. In the big picture, I’m nothing. Sometimes you need to make sacrifices.”

For Trump’s transgender supporters, these “sacrifices” outweigh the curtailing of their rights.

When Trump took office, Rogers noticed that a lot of her LGBT friends unfriended her on Facebook. She said people told her they didn’t want any kind of communication from someone who supported Trump and his policies.

“They preach diversity and they preach that everybody should be loved,” she said of her liberal LGBT peers. “There’s hate coming from both sides.” Rogers was recently verbally abused by an evangelical Christian on a bus in Dallas. But seeking help from her local transgender support group, Transcendence, wasn’t an option. She said, “Once they found out I was conservative, they banned me from going.”

I keep shooting myself and everyone around me in the foot, and people are refusing to stand near me because they don't want to get shot in the foot by me, so much for the tolerant left!

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

I also found this trans Holy Roman Empire flag that I kinda like

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 215 days!

Shame Boy posted:

I also found this trans Holy Roman Empire flag that I kinda like

look i didn't choose to get incredibly horny for that beautiful genderqueer beefcake. it was a gift from god.

and so as they say, "deus vult!"

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Choose this life you're on your own
Trans MAGA twitter is a hell of a trip.

There are more Trans people carrying water for Nazis than you might think.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓ð’‰𒋫 𒆷ð’€𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 ð’®𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

https://twitter.com/brettdrc/status/1298395505827799041?s=19

This is someone knocking down their garage and building a house in a back alley and selling it separately in case this isn't clear.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

It looks nice.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

UnfortunateSexFart posted:

https://twitter.com/brettdrc/status/1298395505827799041?s=19

This is someone knocking down their garage and building a house in a back alley and selling it separately in case this isn't clear.

it's almost twice as big as my apartment at least

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
Woke gaming

Only registered members can see post attachments!

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

starter jobs for kids to earn extra money during summer for comics.

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

https://twitter.com/giorgiomomurder/status/1298800562490621954

Doccykins
Feb 21, 2006
https://twitter.com/MrPSB/status/1298979439074848768

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

Wish sucks, got No Scar again

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

waterworld.avi

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

idgi

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Limited edition tomato

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
10 years from now

"dad why is there a tomato in that trophy case?"

"well son, it's a limited edition 2020, and someday i'll hand it down to you"

Gio
Jun 20, 2005

The Nastier Nate posted:

10 years from now

"dad why is there a tomato in that trophy case?"

"well son, it's a limited edition 2020, and someday i'll hand it down to you"

think it will be more like

“dad, whats a tomato?”

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

in the grim capitalist future tomatoes will be cube shaped and uniformly sized and will taste like distilled water

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 215 days!

the product code being the same as any other beefstake tomato and not like, some fancy heirloom poo poo, is a subtle joke for those who have worked in produce