Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Haha what do you think Bowsette smells like LOL
This poll is closed.
Lilac 12 3.96%
Gooseberries 8 2.64%
Turtle soup 11 3.63%
Your favourite Doritos flavor (please specify) 14 4.62%
Gamer girl bath water 54 17.82%
Stop it 158 52.15%
A Pizza Hut Personal Pan Pizza (Pepperoni) 33 10.89%
get stick bugged lol 12 3.96%
tomato pizza 1 0.33%
Total: 303 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

I'm growing radishes, peas, and probably more onions for winter too.

Eat your vegetables, goons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
Games Goons Against Scurvy

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

BTW, Mechwarrior 5 generally isn't a good game, but there is a mod that turns it into a RTS like Mechcommander 3 and turns out that was basically all it needed (along with this other mod for more mech customization options) to not suck.

Infinity Gaia
Feb 27, 2011

a storm is coming...

The only vegetable I absolutely can't stand is peas. I don't know why. In any form they come in, I just can't stand them. Even pea soup.

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.
Introducing Gamefruit, the only grapefruit that's been genetically modified to taste like Red Bull. Fight scurvy and get gaming with Gamefruit

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Where can I preorder.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

RBA Starblade posted:

BTW, Mechwarrior 5 generally isn't a good game, but there is a mod that turns it into a RTS like Mechcommander 3 and turns out that was basically all it needed (along with this other mod for more mech customization options) to not suck.

link??? :eyepop:

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

do you think that bowsette gets embrassed when she eat fruit in front of mario
sorry if this offends anyone but i thought it was a funny thing haha

and i would like to know if any of you haave any pics of bowsette eating fruit while she looks nervous of embrassed
i just want to see it for a few laughs haha

another thing i am wondering is what do you think her mouth smells like while shes eating haha im just curious for laughs haha i would like to smell it

al-azad
May 28, 2009

Masala chai is the checkmate to vegans. Your nut milk is just not a suitable replacement.

Also honey is the only proper accompaniment for baklava.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Infinitum posted:

and i would like to know if any of you haave any pics of bowsette eating fruit while she looks nervous of embrassed

another thing i am wondering is what do you think her mouth smells like while shes eating haha im just curious for laughs haha i would like to smell it

:chloe:

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Infinitum posted:

bowsette only eats very large cartoon T-bone steaks

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Infinity Gaia posted:

The only vegetable I absolutely can't stand is peas. I don't know why. In any form they come in, I just can't stand them. Even pea soup.

agree

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Peas in mac & cheese is a great choice.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Infinity Gaia posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IH1PJTY9AVA

https://www.nexusmods.com/mechwarrior5mercenaries/mods/210

Which goes well with

https://www.nexusmods.com/mechwarrior5mercenaries/mods/161

Note the rts mod has some issues though, since it's in beta - occasionally the player mech gets stuck in the Leopard because technically it's a copy (usually it just falls out and takes light damage though), occasionally your lancemates get too bloodthirsty and abandon all orders to murder a tank instead of evac, and occasionally reinforcements won't drop the right units in (it instead copies someone from Alpha lance, and they generally respond anyway, but still; I think it's an issue around having two of a chassis).

It's actually really fun now though! Stomping through a shitload of tanks with ten mechs while they level a military base without you doing more than pointing and saying "shoot that" rules.

RBA Starblade fucked around with this message at 16:04 on Aug 25, 2020

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock

Vermain posted:

bowsette only eats very large cartoon T-bone steaks

actually, bowsette only eats this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=911XPahj-vQ

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

peas are trash and im thankful its easy to mask their taste with other food

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

RBA Starblade posted:

https://www.nexusmods.com/mechwarrior5mercenaries/mods/210

Which goes well with

https://www.nexusmods.com/mechwarrior5mercenaries/mods/161

Note the rts mod has some issues though, since it's in beta - occasionally the player mech gets stuck in the Leopard because technically it's a copy (usually it just falls out and takes light damage though), occasionally your lancemates get too bloodthirsty and abandon all orders to murder a tank instead of evac, and occasionally reinforcements won't drop the right units in (it instead copies someone from Alpha lance, and they generally respond anyway, but still; I think it's an issue around having two of a chassis).

It's actually really fun now though! Stomping through a shitload of tanks with ten mechs while they level a military base without you doing more than pointing and saying "shoot that" rules.

This looks extremely cool, thank you! I have wanted a Mechcommander 3 for such a long time now.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Goons are weird

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Jay Rust posted:

Goons are weird

You've had 9 years to figure this out.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Jay Rust posted:

Goons are weird

lick my nostrils

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Fry old buddy, it's me, Bender!
Oven Wrangler

Jay Rust posted:

Goons are weird

Can't trust goons taste in games or food.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

Peas in mac & cheese is a great choice.

I use shells with this so you can get peas in the shell like little pearls in oysters

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
I'm having shrimp scampi subbed with zucchini noodles for lunch.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Saint Freak posted:

I'm having shrimp scampi subbed with zucchini noodles for lunch.

Oooh I've had some pre-made frozen zucchini noodles in my freezer for a while now, maybe I'll throw 'em in a nice little garlic/butter situation for dinner tonight.

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

cheetah7071 posted:

This might be the hottest take I have ever uttered in this thread but tomato is vile and ruins any meal it is included in

everyone has that food that they just wont eat for some reason. it could be worse, you could be one of those sad miserable fucks who dont like onions

wuggles posted:

F: avocado

what the gently caress is this garbage

babypolis fucked around with this message at 17:24 on Aug 25, 2020

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

my pet peeve is i cant eat almost any fish and no shellfish at all which seems pretty cursed based on other peoples opinions on seafood

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

babypolis posted:

my pet peeve is i cant eat almost any fish and no shellfish at all which seems pretty cursed based on other peoples opinions on seafood

I ate seafood when growing up, but now I can't stand the texture. Do not like seafood of any kind.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

I enjoy sushi and I enjoy battered and fried fish, but I can't eat fish prepared any other way. A childhood of being served bland charred fish and incidents with fish bones have colored my perception

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺

RBA Starblade posted:

I'm growing radishes, peas, and probably more onions for winter too.

Eat your vegetables, goons.

I managed to get absolutely fucks worth of poo poo outside of pumpkins spinach and brocolli this winter and im getting sick of them but my chilli plants kept a healthy looking generation through a pretty nasty winter and I'm hoping I'm just gonna seamlessly transition to chilli farming once the 6 degree nights gently caress off

If I could live off soylent I honestly would but growing food is a pretty grouse hobby imo

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
gently caress, marry, kill: tomato, avocado, peas

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
Marry tomato, gently caress peas, kill avocado

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

I gently caress the avocado for sure but beyond that I don't know

al-azad
May 28, 2009

Water chestnuts are the only cursed foodstuff. They are a lie, a cruel joke to play on your friends and some people learned to accept this abuse but not I!

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

My wife keeps buying water chestnuts but she won't tell me what she does with them even though I do all the cooking. I suspect they are being used in erotic foodplay with a secret lover

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!

al-azad posted:

Water chestnuts are the only cursed foodstuff. They are a lie, a cruel joke to play on your friends and some people learned to accept this abuse but not I!

they're pretty inoffensive. like I'd be surprised with anyone loved them but they've got a nice crunch

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
https://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/food-network-kitchen/bacon-wrapped-water-chestnuts-3565644

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Guild Wars 2 is finally coming to Steam. Today is the games 8th anniversary.

quote:

RECOMMENDED:
Processor: Intel i3 2.8 GHz / AMD Phenom II x4 2.8 GHz or better
Memory: 24 GB RAM
Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTS 250 / AMD Radeon HD 5770 / Intel Iris 600 series
DirectX: Version 9.0
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 65 GB available space

I said come in! fucked around with this message at 17:46 on Aug 25, 2020

al-azad
May 28, 2009

Malcolm Turnbeug posted:

My wife keeps buying water chestnuts but she won't tell me what she does with them even though I do all the cooking. I suspect they are being used in erotic foodplay with a secret lover

In the coming apocalypse you'll be huddled in your bunker and realize that your only subsistence is flavorless-celery-in-a-can.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
Netflix keeping Geralt on as Sherlock Holmes. Good for him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weedle
May 31, 2006

tomatoes and avocadoes are god-tier fruit. water chestnuts are pretty good too. peas are nature's mistake, excess matter cast off as tiny spheres, never intended to be eaten