Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Goobish posted:

Im a trans man quitting my testosterone (for multiple reasons) and fully expecting to have a period return in the next few months. I realized that ill have to rethink my underwear choices if I'm going to use pads or liners at all. All I have are boxers now lol.

Ya gotta get boxer briefs my man! Make your rear end look good while you bleed into a secure pad. Now that's living.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prism Mirror Lens
Oct 9, 2012

~*"The most intelligent and meaning-rich film he could think of was Shaun of the Dead, I don't think either brain is going to absorb anything you post."*~

:chord:

Goobish posted:

Im a trans man quitting my testosterone (for multiple reasons) and fully expecting to have a period return in the next few months. I realized that ill have to rethink my underwear choices if I'm going to use pads or liners at all. All I have are boxers now lol.

ye I just have a bunch of thin cheap black panties that I wear under my shorts for this. it is also funny if your partner tries to snake a hand in there and gets auto-period-cockblocked by double pants

xcheopis
Jul 23, 2003

Elentor posted:

Whenever men start making jokes about how women don't fart or that men are gross I'm gonna point them to this thread.

They'll just assume women only fart on their periods because we aren't actually people and all grossness is strictly uterus related, never anything else.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
Big vagina globs are the reason that my black underwear is for special "might get laid" occasions. Speaking of which, my WHITE underwear is for when I'm perioding by myself at home because white underwear is too easy to ruin to have public purposes.

Elentor posted:

I'm so loving flat that even when my boobs are sore I could still be used as a template for flat-earthers.

You lucky, lucky bitch. I don't miss being a child at ALL, but I do miss not having boobs.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

YeahTubaMike posted:

Big vagina globs are the reason that my black underwear is for special "might get laid" occasions. Speaking of which, my WHITE underwear is for when I'm perioding by myself at home because white underwear is too easy to ruin to have public purposes.

You lucky, lucky bitch. I don't miss being a child at ALL, but I do miss not having boobs.

I try to be fine with it but then I get exchanges like:

me: I've finally restarted my arms workout gonna abby the poo poo out of this body
straight male friend: that's cool but aren't you gonna look too masculine, maybe you should start investing in silicone implants
me: what part of looking like abby did you miss
friend: I'm just saying, everyone likes boobs your partners would appreciate it
me: no I'm fine the way I am it pairs well with my style
friend: but what about your partners

fmadamkskmsdfsdfjm

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012

Elentor posted:

me: I've finally restarted my arms workout gonna abby the poo poo out of this body
straight male friend: that's cool but aren't you gonna look too masculine, maybe you should start investing in silicone implants

fmadamkskmsdfsdfjm

tell them to :frogout:

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

The best apologies are crafted with love.

Elentor posted:

fmadamkskmsdfsdfjm

Murder them.

Pinus Porcus
May 14, 2019

Ranger McFriendly

Elentor posted:

fmadamkskmsdfsdfjm

Your friend an suck it. I too am extremely flat and my husband has always been extremely happy with the small boobs, even when I was muscular.

Also, whoever invented white underwear for women was an rear end in a top hat. They only look good for the first 3 seconds out of store. Than I swear my body knows and no matter where I am in my cycle, I will start my period.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Elentor posted:

fmadamkskmsdfsdfjm

:sever:

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

Elentor posted:

fmadamkskmsdfsdfjm

That guy doesn't sound like your friend.

Also, I don't know who Abby is.

xcheopis
Jul 23, 2003

YeahTubaMike posted:

That guy doesn't sound like your friend.

Also, I don't know who Abby is.

Abby Normal.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I'm gonna guess Abby from Last of Us 2, who is swole.

Pyrtanis
Jun 30, 2007

The ghosts of our glories are gray-bearded guides
Fun Shoe

Elentor posted:

fmadamkskmsdfsdfjm

that person isn't a friend if they're more concerned with some hypothetical future person's preferences than your irl existing goals

also lol vag loogies are terrifying, when I had my full rag I'd freeze like a deer in headlights and shuffle off to the bathroom like I was holding a skittle in my buttcrack

when I was cognizant enough of when it was coming I'd install a tampon before I left the house

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

xcheopis posted:

Abby Normal.

Um...okay? Google isn't helpful.

edit: added the quote so it doesn't look like I'm just ignoring people, lol

YeahTubaMike fucked around with this message at 16:27 on Aug 25, 2020

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012
Abby-solutely Fabulous

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

YeahTubaMike posted:

This woman:

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

Strumpie posted:

Abby-solutely Fabulous

I loved this show when I watched it but I'm too afraid to rewatch it because I'm worried that it'll be problematic and/or not hold up. :ohdear:

Ah, thank you.

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012

YeahTubaMike posted:

I loved this show when I watched it but I'm too afraid to rewatch it because I'm worried that it'll be problematic and/or not hold up. :ohdear:

Eddy and Patsy were never aspirational characters, even in their time.
Saffron probably holds steady as their foil and will still contextualise how dysfunctional, yet human, they are.

as for holding up. if you can stomach a 90s sitcom then it's probably still as incisive now as it was then.

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?
I can't watch Ab Fab at all. My mum had a problem and I am a bookish brown-haired bespectacled girl. Saffron's plight was never funny to me.

Also I had a 12 day period that only ended 2 weeks ago and if this spotting is the real thing I'm going to kick my uterus out the window.

xcheopis
Jul 23, 2003

YeahTubaMike posted:

edit: added the quote so it doesn't look like I'm just ignoring people, lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9Pw0xX4DXI

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Pyrtanis posted:

vag loogies

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Satan bless you

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
I like small boobs. If I want big boobs, I can just look down because my body is basically just my boobs.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
One time a dominatrix in the city was sounding me and I was blindfolded and didn't know anything was amiss and she went to get something, came back and screamed and apparently she had scraped something and then I bled from my dick for like five hours and I had to replace paper towels down my shorts for the train ride home. It was frightening. I count this as a period. I've only had the one.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm fine with mine but cosmetic surgery has been banalized to such an extent in Brazil that people legit can't wrap their heads around the fact that I prefer to have them natural.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

kntfkr posted:

I had to replace paper towels down my shorts for the train ride home. It was frightening.

We have all been there, bleeder. That sounds hard.

CherryCat
Feb 21, 2011

That's a strawberry.

College Slice
The self-loathing stage has passed and Mr CherryCat made steak for dinner, so things are looking up. I'm now moving on to the 'iron band around your spine and hips' stage, but I have painkillers for that.

Tjadeth
Sep 16, 2012

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion
VOLUNTEER
:nyan:

Goobish posted:

boxer briefs will do you right

Ralph Crammed In
May 11, 2007

Let's get clean and smart

kntfkr posted:

One time a dominatrix in the city was sounding me and I was blindfolded and didn't know anything was amiss and she went to get something, came back and screamed and apparently she had scraped something and then I bled from my dick for like five hours and I had to replace paper towels down my shorts for the train ride home. It was frightening. I count this as a period. I've only had the one.

City girls, amirite?

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Recently my wife and I were having sex and as we were kind of reaching the crescendo of things I popped out and my dingus kind of slid upward toward her clit where her hand was. I noticed a pretty bitey pain as I go back in but we're both about done and at that point I have no time for thinking about pain. After we finish up my wife goes to the bathroom, comes back and is like "Bah! You started my period!!" The next morning I got into the shower and the hot water on my junk mad me realize that when I popped out the night before I had gotten the head of my dingus all sliced up by fingernails. It was my blood. I gave my wife the good news.

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012

Literally A Person posted:

Recently my wife and I were having sex and as we were kind of reaching the crescendo of things I popped out and my dingus kind of slid upward toward her clit where her hand was. I noticed a pretty bitey pain as I go back in but we're both about done and at that point I have no time for thinking about pain. After we finish up my wife goes to the bathroom, comes back and is like "Bah! You started my period!!" The next morning I got into the shower and the hot water on my junk mad me realize that when I popped out the night before I had gotten the head of my dingus all sliced up by fingernails. It was my blood. I gave my wife the good news.

i want to comment on this post. but i'm not going to.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

God this thread

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Elentor posted:

fmadamkskmsdfsdfjm

You'll have the last laugh when your boobs still look pretty normal in 40 years and all the busty old ladies are tripping over our dangly protuberances.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
Give it up for them medium naturals woot woot

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012
woot woot (i like all breasts or lack thereof)

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012
seriously, nipples are where it's at

DemonDarkhorse
Nov 5, 2011

It's probably not tobacco. You just need to start wiping front-to-back from now on.
there were all these cutesy videos on how to make a covid face mask out of an old bra. gently caress outta here, i can wear mine as a full helmet

xcheopis
Jul 23, 2003

DemonDarkhorse posted:

there were all these cutesy videos on how to make a covid face mask out of an old bra. gently caress outta here, i can wear mine as a full helmet

I shall use mine as an old-fashioned sling-shot to take out small- to medium-sized prey.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Wanna join my band? We're called DICKBLUD and we do acapella covers of MOBY songs! Mmm Lordy trouble so hard!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miss Broccoli
May 1, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
hi im trans and estrogen made me get faux periods and i changed from pills to implants and that seemed to make it stop cause my levels weren't a roller coaster and it's been 3ish months and oh no it's back and this is day 4 i dont even have a womb that was supposed to be my one (1) singular perk why is my entire middle section trying to collapse in on itself gently caress offfffff