Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

"drat rich people!" a few seconds later "our president is so rich he doesn't need a salary"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Somewhere Satan shakes his head and says "drat girl"

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
Also quick reminder, Trump bribed Pam Bondi to cover up a whole bunch of crimes he did in Florida while she was Florida AG and paid her out of a charity slush fund that he was forced to take back because it was kinda... turbo illegal.

Wilbur Swain
Sep 13, 2007

These are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others.
Tonight has been all "Whatever the conventional wisdom about Trump is, the truth is the exact opposite!"

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

"No, no he meant grab them by the pussy and raise them up to higher office"

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

They just had a speech decrying Joe Biden's nepotism

And the very next speech is TRUMP'S DAUGHTER

this is beyond parody

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
Poor Tiffany, recently graduated from university and forced to look for a job because her dad pretends she doesn’t exist and won’t nepotize her into into his failcompany with his other failspawn.

Wilbur Swain
Sep 13, 2007

"I can relate to so many of you who may be looking for a job."
-Tiffany Trump

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

A live fact check of this speech would be amazing

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

Youth Decay posted:

"Communist Bankers"

COMMUNIST BANKERS

Come the gently caress on

Hey buddy, I’m a lifetime member of the Communist Bankers club as well as the Grand Poobah of the All-Vegan Beef Eater’s Slaughterhouse Summit. Take your crappy attitude elsewhere!

Yeah, I know they meant “the Jews” there.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Lincoln project is leaking scripts

https://twitter.com/ProjectLincoln/status/1298435626946179073?s=20

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

HONG KONG SLUMLORD posted:

Hey buddy, I’m a lifetime member of the Communist Bankers club as well as the Grand Poobah of the All-Vegan Beef Eater’s Slaughterhouse Summit. Take your crappy attitude elsewhere!

Yeah, I know they meant “the Jews” there.

I was just pointing out the oxymoron there. I think in this particular case she did mean Chinese people and not Jews.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/DavidCornDC/status/1298435395101822976?s=19

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
It's so weird that they're pushing the "china virus" thing so hard when people have already settled in on calling it covid. It's too late for a new name.

Wilbur Swain
Sep 13, 2007

An eight-year-old boy in a bow tie and suspenders who "wants to be an apparatus engineer".

Boobo
Apr 9, 2007
I hope when this mortal vessel passes and my soul goes to my reward I will be known as a Doer.

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

Youth Decay posted:

I was just pointing out the oxymoron there. I think in this particular case she did mean Chinese people and not Jews.

I was agreeing with you and made up a terrible oxymoronic joke. I failed but your point stands!

Fill Baptismal
Dec 15, 2008
Seems bad that these people are in charge of the country. I think it is not good. Sorry if this offends.

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

This is loving gross, like even for the Republicans. Just propaganda.

Wilbur Swain
Sep 13, 2007

He is actually hosting a citizenship ceremony for immigrants. He actually thinks he's fooling people.

edit: if anyone else is watching the RNC feed, is it loving up badly for you?

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
Liquid Trump looks really rough and haggard. Like even worse than Jr. did. Also yes, good job, you bundle of recessive genes, remind the world that your dad almost started World War III literally last January.

Othin
Nov 20, 2002

Hair Elf

Wilbur Swain posted:

He is actually hosting a citizenship ceremony for immigrants. He actually thinks he's fooling people.

edit: if anyone else is watching the RNC feed, is it loving up badly for you?

Yeah when I turned it on they were showing Mike Pence and I figured that had to be some kind of huge mistake or glitch.

the feed was speeding up and slowing down for me earlier

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
Mike Pompeo seems like he’s pretty godddamn dumb, just saying.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
Also stop reminding people that you almost started World War III in January because Trump picked the “DO NOT PICK THIS ONE YOU DUMB MOTHERFUCKER” strike option.

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

Why would they even mention the hideous Rose Garden remodel? "Hey remember when Melania cut down Jackie Kennedy's crab-apple trees?"

Wilbur Swain
Sep 13, 2007

Youth Decay posted:

Why would they even mention the hideous Rose Garden remodel? "Hey remember when Melania cut down Jackie Kennedy's crab-apple trees?"

It's the only thing she's "accomplished".

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

And how

https://twitter.com/ProjectLincoln/status/1298440593560018948

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
I don't know what good that does other than show they still have connections to get that stuff.

Which I guess is the point, to make the campaign and Trump in particular paranoid.

TwoQuestions
Aug 26, 2011

Grondoth posted:

I don't know what good that does other than show they still have connections to get that stuff.

Which I guess is the point, to make the campaign and Trump in particular paranoid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bk6d4TgO2NY

I mean they went for precisely that, in a completely hamfisted way that any idiot could have seen as hilariously manipulative, and of course Our Special Boy fell for it.

Bedlam
Feb 15, 2008

Angry thoughts

Whose idea was it to have Melania have the longest speech? This is brutal.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Bedlam posted:

She’s the best they’ve got....

Wilbur Swain
Sep 13, 2007

It's incredible, but she is the most relatable person in the administration.

Kro-Bar
Jul 24, 2004
USPOL May

Bedlam posted:

This speech is boring as hell.

Bedlam
Feb 15, 2008

Angry thoughts

nine-gear crow posted:

Indeed, she Be Best.

And oh my god it's still going. Someone is trolling her on the teleprompter.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
Did... did she say “how to TikTok to your children”?

Mistaken Frisbee
Jul 19, 2007

nine-gear crow posted:

Yeah, this is actually the only one that hasn't made me physically nauseous the whole time. Parts of it are actually fine (not all of it, but sections). That's a successful speech at the RNC.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Mistaken Frisbee posted:

Yeah, this is actually the only one that hasn't made me physically nauseous the whole time. Parts of it are actually fine (not all of it, but sections). That's a successful speech at the RNC.

Spoke too soon. She’s trying to make Trump seem human and it’s not working.

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

Mistaken Frisbee posted:

It's wearing out its welcome though, holy poo poo. Is she filibustering the convention?

Bedlam
Feb 15, 2008

Angry thoughts

She's saying the right things but personally I liked her better when she was plagiarizing Michelle Obama. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zarlog
Dec 7, 2005

Zarlog, Protector of Baal
Loving the crickets