Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

luxury handset posted:

they're gonna care more that we hosed up their time than that we were assholes to each other in our time

like when plastic particles can be detected in every sample of water, air, plant and animal tissue, that's going to be a bigger issue than the continual police brutality of the 17th, 18th, 19th, 20th, and 21st centuries which is all just one big mass of past people being morons

They're gonna hate us so goddamn much and we're going to deserve it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Joke's on them, we'll be too dead to care.

Yellow Ant
Feb 28, 2016
Human traffickers are hanging out in front of Wal Marts with flowers that they sprayed with chloroform. They make you smell them and then drag your unconscious body away, in front of all the shoppers. They are definitely not just buskers selling flowers to make a few bucks.

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

Yellow Ant posted:

Human traffickers are hanging out in front of Wal Marts with flowers that they sprayed with chloroform. They make you smell them and then drag your unconscious body away, in front of all the shoppers. They are definitely not just buskers selling flowers to make a few bucks.

Make sure you also don't flash your lights if you see a car with its lights off, it's a gang ritual!

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Bartolomeo de las Casas is who you're thinking of. Pretty sure a bunch of his writing is free online.

Whoa just looking at his Wikipedia page he sounds like a fascinating person with a pretty complicated legacy.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Vib Rib posted:

I wanted this to be true but I immediately figured it probably wasn't because if Q had been verifiably unmasked there's no way I'd only be hearing about it here first.

The original Q guys were found out years ago. I don't remember them off the top of my head but they were two semi-prominent chan guys who were livestreaming and one of them hosed up and logged into the Q account on the stream. It was just two dumbass dorks who were way too old to be doing this poo poo who took a prank too far.

Here it is. 4chan mod.

chitoryu12 has a new favorite as of 06:22 on Aug 26, 2020

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

Here’s a... Different kind of IOSM: users on r/Scotland uncover proof that the main contributor to the Scots language version of Wikipedia was, in fact, an American teenager who didn’t speak a word of it, and had just been writing in an exaggerated English-language Scottish accent with some vocabulary pulled from an infamously shoddy English-> Scots dictionary.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Yellow Ant posted:

I kinda wish I lived in the 1960s Batman world these people do. In the real world, rendering someone safely unconscious requires a trained anaesthesiologist with access to medical monitoring equipment and carefully measured drugs. In their world, you can knock out anyone with a whiff of gas and they'll stay unconscious until you spray them with Bat-Anti-Sleep Spray.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Sunswipe posted:

I kinda wish I lived in the 1960s Batman world these people do. In the real world, rendering someone safely unconscious requires a trained anaesthesiologist with access to medical monitoring equipment and carefully measured drugs. In their world, you can knock out anyone with a whiff of gas and they'll stay unconscious until you spray them with Bat-Anti-Sleep Spray.

Not that there's any truth to the rose thing, nor any story about kidnapping people from a Walmart parking lot, but human traffickers don't really care much about how safe something is to their victims.

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

Modern folktales rule. Centuries pass, but we never really change.

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

chitoryu12 posted:

The original Q guys were found out years ago. I don't remember them off the top of my head but they were two semi-prominent chan guys who were livestreaming and one of them hosed up and logged into the Q account on the stream. It was just two dumbass dorks who were way too old to be doing this poo poo who took a prank too far.

Here it is. 4chan mod.

much like in the movie with a single letter pseudonym bearing secret revolutionary, ideas do not die

Mr.Radar
Nov 5, 2005

You guys aren't going to believe this, but that guy is our games teacher.

For an extra layer of stupid, a lot of machine learning/AI projects use Wikipedia as a reference for what a language is "supposed" to look like (since they don't have to pay for it and you get a large volume of text to work with) so any e.g. language classification or translation software that used the Scots Wikipedia as a reference for the Scots language is hosed until actual Scots speakers can fix it and those machine learning algorithms can be retrained on the fixed corpus.

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

It's a threat.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
https://mobile.twitter.com/297_ArubaLover/status/1298015402837118987

letthereberock
Sep 4, 2004

Hope this doesn’t impact my commitment to editing the Italian Wikipedia.

“Mi scusi- the a-Titanica was a bigga boat that hitta the ice berg - Mamma Mia!!”

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
My hearta she goes on!

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

The sinking of the Titanic was truly a spicy meatball.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Eh-oh, I'm-a Sailin Ova Heah!

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

https://twitter.com/hannahrosewoods/status/1298527932688867328?s=19

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Colonization: famously didn’t result in any forced labour or mass death

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Kaiju Cage Match posted:

It's a threat.

Also the police didn't seem remotely interested in defending people from them, and in fact appeared to be working with them

letthereberock
Sep 4, 2004

When I see this argument being made, I’m reminded of a scene from “The Royal Tenenbaums”

Royal: He saved my life, you know. 30 years ago, I was knifed in a bazaar in Calcutta. He carried me to the hospital on his back.
Ari: Who stabbed you?
Royal: He did. There was a price on my head, and he was a hired assassin. Stuck me right in the gut with a shiv.

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Ambitious Spider posted:

Also the police didn't seem remotely interested in defending people from them, and in fact appeared to be working with them

Right? Guess we’re waiting on the otherwise law abiding bigots to rise up and have their race war that they’ve been holding back on.

OhAreThey
Oct 12, 2012

I like your nurse's uniform, guy.

Yellow Ant posted:

Well, better stay away from McDonald's Walmart then!

Sexual Aluminum
Jun 21, 2003

is made of candy
Soiled Meat

Yellow Ant posted:

But I do all my shopping at Supercenter!

Canned Panda
Jul 10, 2012

https://twitter.com/VicBergerIV/status/1298666213220823040?s=20

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
This was a real tweet he deleted:

https://twitter.com/kaichoyce/status/1298127464800149505

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
At some point it will be revealed that Shapiro has a humiliation fetish and a lot of people are going to feel rather soiled.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

If he wants to live out his humiliation fetish by making the far right look like a complete joke I am not going to stop him, I'll jack the man off myself if it would help.

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

OwlFancier posted:

If he wants to live out his humiliation fetish by making the far right look like a complete joke I am not going to stop him, I'll jack the man off myself if it would help.
far right that you actually need to worry about disavows and makes fun of shapiro, mostly because he's jewish and they're anti-semitic but also for making an rear end out of himself constantly

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

gleebster posted:

At some point it will be revealed that Shapiro has a humiliation fetish and a lot of people are going to feel rather soiled.
Shapiro and panty-pooping gun girl are almost certainly shame pigs

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

Stunt_enby posted:

far right that you actually need to worry about disavows and makes fun of shapiro, mostly because he's jewish and they're anti-semitic but also for making an rear end out of himself constantly

Remember when Laura Loomer and her ashkenazi IQ went on Gab and was immediately dogpiled by hundreds of frothing nazis.

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

https://twitter.com/BurnerBurnerAco/status/1298732487007494145?s=19

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Shapiro's relationship with his wife is increasingly looking like it has other dudes in it.

And being so open minded makes him a bigger man.

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

We call that the Liberty University discount now.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Somfin posted:

Shapiro's relationship with his wife is increasingly looking like it has other dudes in it.

I'm assuming the quoted tweet is another fake, but that would explain his defense of Jerry Falwell Jr.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Somfin posted:

Metaphorically.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Kaiju Cage Match posted:

It's a threat.
The US stands to get very interesting.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

OwlFancier posted:

Metaphorically.

This is his increased size, Owl. We are living in the Big Shapiro timeline.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

https://twitter.com/AnnCoulter/status/1298711658362056704