Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Oxygenpoisoning
Feb 21, 2006

bulletsponge13 posted:

I made the mistake of mentioning mail in voting on my hometown page.

So I just was doing some work and happened to be going through Q posts. Following 2018 dem sweep “Q” stated that republicans needed push for vote by mail since the DNC hacked the voting machines. Gave me a good chuckle in 2020 hell world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Cultists must have shorter memories than Goldfish w/TBI.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Hell, make a post about it. Make some noise. Maybe they'll fight among one another. I have a strong suspicion we'll see the same sort of infighting other religions have. There'll be fundamentalist Qs, reform Qs. They'll probably accuse you of insufficient faith. Who cares, go nuts.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Milo and POTUS posted:

Hell, make a post about it. Make some noise. Maybe they'll fight among one another. I have a strong suspicion we'll see the same sort of infighting other religions have. There'll be fundamentalist Qs, reform Qs. They'll probably accuse you of insufficient faith. Who cares, go nuts.

That bit by Emo Philips about fundamentalist schisms just sprung into my head.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
I'm sound of musicing through the room knowing that nothing I do can make things worse

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Milo and POTUS posted:

Someone's gonna quote 95 Q posts on the wall and cause a schism.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
:lol:

:commissar:

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

shame on an IGA posted:

so front row third from left is hell of dead now, right?

I'm back row fourth from the left about to burst into tears.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

shame on an IGA posted:

Me and da bois

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

shame on an IGA posted:

when's the mixtape dropping kim?

nullscan
May 28, 2004

TO BE A BOSS YOU MUST HAVE HONOR! HONOR AND A PENIS!

Brute Squad posted:

when's the mixtape dropping kim?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raWMup_kisk

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

:dudsmile:

"Blood Pressure - the album"

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
https://twitter.com/mamendoza480/status/1066088376879575041

https://twitter.com/jaketapper/status/1298415840572968960

facialimpediment fucked around with this message at 01:32 on Aug 26, 2020

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

I'm confused, they're canceling Donald Trump's speech?

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1298412065657430016?s=19

Huge, if true

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

This poo poo is pretty scary when you translate it from chudspeak.

"Blue states and cities are the enemy, and they want to invade your quiet small town."

C.M. Kruger
Oct 28, 2013
Multiple protesters shot in Kenosha by police freikorps.
https://twitter.com/anoncatanoncat/status/1298483287250415621

Burt
Sep 23, 2007

Poke.

C.M. Kruger posted:

Multiple protesters shot in Kenosha by police freikorps.
https://twitter.com/anoncatanoncat/status/1298483287250415621

And so it starts.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Did that seal pipe bomb idiot start escalating?

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Unless he drove from Oregon to Wisconsin, these are some other idiots.

C.M. Kruger
Oct 28, 2013
https://twitter.com/randomanne/status/1298505513764782080
https://twitter.com/Adam_Khan96/status/1298503882637746177

C.M. Kruger fucked around with this message at 07:50 on Aug 26, 2020

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XVc5mCEC6s

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

So that dude killed what, 2 people at least? When they tried to tackle him while he was running away after he shot someone multiple times, he came up and shot someone in the head with his AR15.

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY

Beepity Boop posted:

Alright cool but why're you telling me that? :confused:

because literally three posters in a row posted to correct me, and when you self-own that spectactularly it's usually a good idea to acknowledge it

also i didn't quote or reply to you at all so i'm not real sure why you think this is directed at you :shrug:

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

orange juche posted:

So that dude killed what, 2 people at least? When they tried to tackle him while he was running away after he shot someone multiple times, he came up and shot someone in the head with his AR15.

He shot a guy in the head point blank (confirmed dead) first, got chased down the street, tripped, vaporized a guy's bicep (someone got a tourniquet on him quick) and another guy took at least one round point blank in the stomach. No idea of their current condition.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

When will they make sergeant

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Google Butt posted:

He shot a guy in the head point blank (confirmed dead) first, got chased down the street, tripped, vaporized a guy's bicep (someone got a tourniquet on him quick) and another guy took at least one round point blank in the stomach. No idea of their current condition.

And yet he won't be charged lol

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
I think the person shot in the chest has died also. Twitter is getting bad with shooting disinformation as well. This isn't going to lead to good places.

Also the shooter walked by the cops maybe 30s later and the cops did nothing and let him keep walking

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Gee I wonder why

Jokers Gamble
May 31, 2013
I was watching the streams on Twitch and the order of events as I've been able to parse it was that there was some conflict between the militia guys at the gas station and the protesters earlier, then in the first video someone is running at the kid, he turns and smokes the first guy in the head, runs away and then doubles back and calls someone on his phone. People start calling him out so he takes off and as he passes one of the cameras he says "I just shot someone." The next video shows him running down the street, more people call out that he's the shooter and to stop him, some people start moving to try and grab him, he falls down, some people try and disarm him and he opens fire, hits one dude in the stomach who crumples in the street, hits another in the arm and blows his bicep open. Then he stands up and cranks off more rounds at the fleeing protesters and runs back down the street. That's all I could really see from the videos so far.

Pine Cone Jones
Dec 6, 2009

You throw me the acorn, I throw you the whip!
I really hope that kid ends up strung up from a post, even if that's the wrong answer.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Shooting at fleeing people huh.

Knives Amilli
Sep 26, 2014
and to think this is exactly what these piece of poo poo boogaloo bois want

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/ExumAM/status/1298580356199849984?s=20

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Hot Karl Marx posted:

I think the person shot in the chest has died also. Twitter is getting bad with shooting disinformation as well. This isn't going to lead to good places.

Also the shooter walked by the cops maybe 30s later and the cops did nothing and let him keep walking

The cops got caught on video giving the guys water and praising them for being there.

The cops coopted this shooting.

Jokers Gamble
May 31, 2013

LingcodKilla posted:

Shooting at fleeing people huh.

Possibly, not. On further review there are more gunshots but they seem to be coming from somewhere else, possibly his buddies down the street.

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

uh thats what the cops were gonna do anyway

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

I'm confused. Will the ghouls say "give them federal disaster aid money" because it's a Republican leaning state, or will they say "gently caress them" if it hits Democrat leaning areas more?

Who knows? Only the soulless ghouls who are the Senate Republicans know!

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

It’s almost like trump could look like a hero here by showing strong leadership and swooping in after the disaster doing something, anything besides throwing a roll of paper towels and jetting the gently caress out.

Too much work imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Bored As gently caress posted:

I'm confused. Will the ghouls say "give them federal disaster aid money" because it's a Republican leaning state, or will they say "gently caress them" if it hits Democrat leaning areas more?

Who knows? Only the soulless ghouls who are the Senate Republicans know!

Compare and contrast Dubya's response to Ivan and Katrina