Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

date of birth: 02/05/88
manufacturer: mazda
model/year: 2008 mazda6
sexuality: straight, bi-curious
peircings: pusspuss

Nap Ghost
Saw that Ramirez, said "Are you loving KIDDING ME" aloud and just stared thunderstruck for a good while. What the gently caress!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

This one gives me a real Nazi "scatter the Bolsheviks and the Juden" vibe.

Niric
Jul 23, 2008

Real Name Grover posted:

Been lurking this thread since its inception, and yeah, that's the worst one we've seen, I think.

+1

It's just so loving blatant and even downright smug in its bigotry

Niric fucked around with this message at 20:12 on Aug 27, 2020

TheDeadlyShoe
Feb 14, 2014

Branco going with Hurricane Trump, i see.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Bonus:

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

I'm the red wave with the text "red wave" pointing at it.

chairface
Oct 28, 2007

No matter what you believe, I don't believe in you.

Is JRR Rose! still around? What with the apocalypse and all I could go for some "I wish my yard would just LEAF ME ALONE THIS FALL" grandpa rear end comics.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Pants Donkey posted:

Jesus Christ

Breaking a nearly (4) 2 year absence from these threads to say gently caress off ramirez
God ive seen some bad takes and cartoons through those years but this one is making my blood skip boiling and is now blazing hot plasma

Rigged Death Trap fucked around with this message at 21:26 on Aug 27, 2020

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Lions and other big cats are wonderful animals that do not deserve to be associated in any way, shape, or form with Trump.

Flipperwaldt
Nov 11, 2011

Won't somebody think of the starving hamsters in China?

What was the guy called that did the 'were not killing enough Arabs what with their fire kites' type cartoons in the style of a three year old? Sometimes featuring cutesy war machines. What happened to him?

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

You gotta be more specific, theres a lot of cartoonists with no art skills that lust for the blood of Palestinians.

Most likely: Yaakov Kirschen
I hope his fingers rotted off and he cant grace us with his 'art' anymore.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
That description is absolutely Kirschen from dry bones and he's still kicking

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

When you can't draw either a smile or a moustache so you split the difference

Also, that stop-resisting Ramirez is without question the single worst thing posted in this thread by anyone in its history

so far

Flipperwaldt
Nov 11, 2011

Won't somebody think of the starving hamsters in China?

Ah, Kirschen, yes. Now I remember.

Not dead yet huh. Shame.

Billy Gnosis
May 18, 2006

Now is the time for us to gather together and celebrate those things that we like and think are fun.

Flipperwaldt posted:

Ah, Kirschen, yes. Now I remember.

Not dead yet huh. Shame.

I think he can't die until Jonathan Pollard dies and vise versa

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

I've been waiting for some hot takes about those "uppity" athletes cancelling games but haven't seen much so far. I wonder if that is a reluctance to take the issue on, or a commentary in the perceived effectiveness of the maneuver.

(I am all in favour of that's not clear)

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Scaramouche posted:

I've been waiting for some hot takes about those "uppity" athletes cancelling games but haven't seen much so far.

The hot takes I've seen are generally concern trolling about police brutality in Hong Kong.

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

:australia:

Pope:

Former Australian PM Tony Abbott tipped for post-Brexit UK trade advisory role (Guardian)

Wilcox:

Tony Abbott granted travel exemption to take on UK Brexit job (Sydney Morning Herald)

Knight:

Leak, Son of Leak:

Scott Morrison vows to cancel state-foreign agreements if viewed to be against national interest (ABC).
It's viewed as part of the escalating heat between the federal government and Victoria, as Victoria has a signed an agreement of understanding to consider Belt and Road trade agreements with China.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Take your strawman and gently caress off Skelley. She said Biden shouldn't concede if the race was close, because there's guaranteed to be legal challenges to this election due to Trump's blatant voter suppression.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Fathis Munk posted:

Fuuuuuuuck

(. )( .)
Didn't branco say the same thing in 2018?

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

He did. Thank you.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher

Is that an actual not poo poo Gorrel?

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

It’s tortured as gently caress

ScottyJSno
Aug 16, 2010

日本が大好きです!

Huh....

Formula E

"Formula E cars can sprint to 62 mph in 2.8 seconds—about the same as their gasoline-powered brethren. But F1 cars can reach top speeds of 230 mph; in Formula E the maximum speed is 174 mph."

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

It's kind of impressive how single minded he is.

Republicans
Oct 14, 2003

- More money for us

- Fuck you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2HX5wsQVEA

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"

Someone hasn't told Paine about electric motors' insane acceleration or instant torque.

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

I like how "Zero Crashes" is a bad thing somehow.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Technowolf posted:

I like how "Zero Crashes" is a bad thing somehow.
Yeah, I thought it was supposed to go unspoken that a lot of racing fans are there for the crashes. I mean, otherwise they'd just look like bloodthirsty bastards.

wizzardstaff
Apr 6, 2018

Zorch! Splat! Pow!

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

Is that an actual not poo poo Gorrel?

That depends on who you think is causing the gaping wound in the nation, and more importantly who he thinks is.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Wow I can't believe everyone in Nebraska was killed by the police.

Asimo
Sep 23, 2007

There is no postal conspiracy. Trump literally said the plan, out loud and direct, in public, on record. :geno:

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Cat Mattress posted:

Lions and other big cats are wonderful animals that do not deserve to be associated in any way, shape, or form with Trump.

Male lions are lazy fucks who depends on female Lions to not starve to death. The only time they do something is when they kill the cubs of other male lions. They really are the trumps of the big cats.

I Am Just a Box
Jul 20, 2011
I belong here. I contain only inanimate objects. Nothing is amiss.

Zero crashes?? What a nightmare!!

UZworm
Feb 9, 2009

Young wild Elsweyrian
C'mon baby, do you have a soul gem

So is the answer just "this map I photoshopped a gunshot wound over"

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Fister Roboto posted:

Wow I can't believe everyone in Nebraska was killed by the police.
There are people in Nebraska?

I dont know
Aug 9, 2003

That Guy here...

Samurai Sanders posted:

There are people in Nebraska?

Well, not anymore.

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

Rall: Hope and Change 2 - the Biden Years

Ted Rall posted:

Every candidate attracts unrealistic expectations but the Democratic idea that Joe Biden is going to fix everything that is wrong under Donald Trump has brought magical thinking to a fever pitch. Newsflash: if things get any better, it won’t be much better.

Tags: Barack Obama, coronavirus, COVID-19, Debt, Donald Trump, dying, Health, important election, Joe Biden, Mess, Midterm Elections, not voting, open change, political capital, Republicans, Sick, Unemployed
I think this is the first appearance of Biden Drones.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Alhazred posted:

Male lions are lazy fucks who depends on female Lions to not starve to death. The only time they do something is when they kill the cubs of other male lions. They really are the trumps of the big cats.

Not true. Male lions fight off other predators. Trump gets photos with predators and then swears he never met them.

Also the image of male lions ruling over a harem of females who do all the work for him is a bit skewed. Prides are largely matriarchal; males are kept around for muscle and loving, but the lionesses manage the social order, food access, and are quite capable of running males off if they don't want them around.