Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Alligator Tower posted:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1b6YtECpj1m4lEIVr_DVx09mt9O6opiN4/view

skex and val chatlogs if anyone wants to go dumpster diving through boring conversation and html.

Skex left out the end of the goon analogy with the well where everyone starts pissing in the well because the dumbass keeps digging.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snail Information
May 29, 2010

Snailmancy

Alligator Tower posted:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1b6YtECpj1m4lEIVr_DVx09mt9O6opiN4/view

skex and val chatlogs if anyone wants to go dumpster diving through boring conversation and html.

why is it all HTML?

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

the discord app uses html to display everything

Skex
Feb 22, 2012

The great thing about the thousands of slaughtered Palestinian children is that they can't pull away when you fondle them or sniff their hair.

That's a Biden success story.

Snail Information posted:

why is it all HTML?

Because that's what the app I found to export it exported it in.

Also as a penance for slandering Pharnakes he has asked that I perform a dramatic reading of the post where I called him a goonfucker, time to be determined but I will be fulfilling the request this weekend in discord.

So yet another benefit for those choosing to join Groon in EE will be being able to hear my punishment for being a dumb rear end live (though I am certain it will be available into perpetuity for those unable to attend).

Reindeer Flotilla
Mar 14, 2006

I RAN "COMEDY" THROUGH GOOGLE AND THIS IS ALL I GOT! ZULUZULUZULU!

What's the process to join up with GROO or XBUX - the OP's sort of a generic "come join us!" thing, but I'm p. sure I've hosed up applying twice, so figured I'd ask. I'm in Discord if there's a channel there for requests or what the steps are that I just can't find.

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

Don't want to end up a cartoon

In a cartoon graveyard

Sub Rosa posted:

Which side you fighting for?

I was gonna ask "got any tattoos??" but we'll see the response here.

Improper Umlaut
Jun 8, 2009

Reindeer Flotilla posted:

What's the process to join up with GROO or XBUX - the OP's sort of a generic "come join us!" thing, but I'm p. sure I've hosed up applying twice, so figured I'd ask. I'm in Discord if there's a channel there for requests or what the steps are that I just can't find.

I found this in the announcements channel

https://discordapp.com/channels/747575380436713583/747601423642132570/747606564806066307

Reindeer Flotilla
Mar 14, 2006

I RAN "COMEDY" THROUGH GOOGLE AND THIS IS ALL I GOT! ZULUZULUZULU!

Perfect - thank you, sir.

Snail Information
May 29, 2010

Snailmancy

Reindeer Flotilla posted:

Join the discord, GDN will auth you, then join XBUX or GROO and put your discord name in the app.

Improper Umlaut
Jun 8, 2009

I feel like I know the answer to this but, is there any way to increase the font size on a phone? These letters are less than a millimeter tall

Alligator Tower
Aug 22, 2004

bought the farm posted:

I feel like I know the answer to this but, is there any way to increase the font size on a phone? These letters are less than a millimeter tall

This game has made me realize I need to get my eyes checked again. No way to increase it afaik. Squint better.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

so an update on my virtual manufacturing spreadsheet in space where I wrote down numbers in an excel form that gave shares to anyone investing.

I've been offered to buy me out, since I hold the majority of shares.

2 billion isk

this game is awesome.

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

Skex posted:

Because that's what the app I found to export it exported it in.

Also as a penance for slandering Pharnakes he has asked that I perform a dramatic reading of the post where I called him a goonfucker, time to be determined but I will be fulfilling the request this weekend in discord.

So yet another benefit for those choosing to join Groon in EE will be being able to hear my punishment for being a dumb rear end live (though I am certain it will be available into perpetuity for those unable to attend).

This isn't really helping with how you look.

Brendan Rodgers fucked around with this message at 22:51 on Aug 27, 2020

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Khris Kruel posted:

so an update on my virtual manufacturing spreadsheet in space where I wrote down numbers in an excel form that gave shares to anyone investing.

2 billion isk

this game is awesome.

loving owns

Take it, buy some PLEX as a stable investment, ride that idle inflation wave, and move on to the next finance scheme with some seed money.

nullscan
May 28, 2004

TO BE A BOSS YOU MUST HAVE HONOR! HONOR AND A PENIS!

Khris Kruel posted:

2 billion isk

this game is awesome.

They want to buy the spreadsheet? Where would we get more spreadsheets from if you sold it off? This seems short sighted sir.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

nullscan posted:

They want to buy the spreadsheet? Where would we get more spreadsheets from if you sold it off? This seems short sighted sir.

there's apparently a supply problem on spreadsheets.

I find it hilarious they think the success of my social construct was the spreadsheet/brand

Pussy Snorkel
Sep 12, 2008

With the Pussy Snorkel, any man can be a dive master.

You're accepting the offer, right? I'm not exactly sure what would stop you from just doing it again... What exactly are they buying?

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 27 days!

Khris Kruel posted:

I find it hilarious they think the success of my social construct was the spreadsheet/brand

Hello I am the CEO of GoonFleet, and I want you!

to give me control of your corp and farm isk for me -Valador

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Pussy Snorkel posted:

You're accepting the offer, right? I'm not exactly sure what would stop you from just doing it again... What exactly are they buying?

a social construct

Squashing Machine
Jul 5, 2005

I mean boning, the wild mambo, the hunka chunka
~$1,430 of ISK for a spaceship spreadsheet, what a time to be alive

Pussy Snorkel
Sep 12, 2008

Khris Kruel posted:

a social construct

Sell sell sell

Teddray
Apr 24, 2005

My only weaknesses are meteorites and eating utensils.

Pussy Snorkel posted:

Sell sell sell

Definitely sell. We will keep bringing you materials all the same.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Bishop was one of my first investors, and he realized that his shares are worth 1.9 bil. I told him he might want to sell now.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Pussy Snorkel
Sep 12, 2008

This is stupid

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Pussy Snorkel posted:

This is stupid

Space is serious business.

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Pussy Snorkel posted:

This is stupid

Don't tell them that

Malthuras
Feb 23, 2012

Go away
I'd say scam the 2 billion from the pubbies and laugh all the way to the plex but drat goons investing too so nvm

Dox023
Feb 23, 2009

Malthuras posted:

I'd say scam the 2 billion from the pubbies and laugh all the way to the plex but drat goons investing too so nvm

There have apparently been people banned from EE for contract scamming. I wouldn’t risk it tbh, just sell them the spreadsheet for an easy 2bil.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Malthuras posted:

yeah I'm taking care of any goon investors

JRay88
Jan 4, 2013
I started an alt for the sweet sweet sp bonus from downtime. Is there a way to bind this account on IOS so I can switch between between devices? I’m playing on an iPad with the main and iPhone with the at and I would like to switch them. I already have the mains account bonded through game center.

Malthuras
Feb 23, 2012

Go away

Dox023 posted:

There have apparently been people banned from EE for contract scamming. I wouldn’t risk it tbh, just sell them the spreadsheet for an easy 2bil.

Wait don't tell me you can't scam in this game, then whats the point?

Pharnakes
Aug 14, 2009

JRay88 posted:

I started an alt for the sweet sweet sp bonus from downtime. Is there a way to bind this account on IOS so I can switch between between devices? I’m playing on an iPad with the main and iPhone with the at and I would like to switch them. I already have the mains account bonded through game center.

I think you need to use twitter or facebook probably.

lampey
Mar 27, 2012

There have been people banned for spammkng chat with contract scams for a few days. Not the same as banned for scamming

Radio Free Kobold
Aug 11, 2012

"Federal regulations mandate that at least 30% of our content must promote Reptilian or Draconic culture. This is DJ Scratch N' Sniff with the latest mermaid screeching on KBLD..."

which one of you is this

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

JRay88 posted:

Yeah I just use Facebook for one account and twitter for the other.

That also lets me use bluestacks on the PC for either account.

Erev
Jun 9, 2013
Holy crap the museum is stupid. Flew out there, turned in the thing I got for like 80 scholar points. Look at the store? poo poo costs 1800. Oh, and lasts 15 days and is ugly. Yeah, no.

Traveller
Jan 6, 2012

WHIM AND FOPPERY

Another 200K skillpoint bonus, nice.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Erev posted:

Holy crap the museum is stupid. Flew out there, turned in the thing I got for like 80 scholar points. Look at the store? poo poo costs 1800. Oh, and lasts 15 days and is ugly. Yeah, no.

Yeah it’s fuckin dumb. I did the same thing yesterday.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

Traveller posted:

Another 200K skillpoint bonus, nice.

What for?