Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

First Dog on the Moon: Despite bats being critically important to our ecology AND adorable, we treat them with disdain

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Male lions are basically furry sperm sacks that the female lions have to tolerate.

e-dt
Sep 16, 2019

Trapezium Dave posted:

:australia:

Leak, Son of Leak:

Scott Morrison vows to cancel state-foreign agreements if viewed to be against national interest (ABC).
It's viewed as part of the escalating heat between the federal government and Victoria, as Victoria has a signed an agreement of understanding to consider Belt and Road trade agreements with China.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Alhazred posted:

furry sperm sacks

Finally a good name for my sockpuppet account

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

Alhazred posted:

Male lions are basically furry sperm sacks that the female lions have to tolerate.

Not too dissimilar from humans then.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Pants Donkey posted:

Jesus Christ

This is it. This is the worst cartoon I have ever seen in my life. I am only quoting it because come the end of the year I don't want there to be any chance I forget this vile shitstain of a human being vomited this monstrosity out into the world. I hate it like few things I have ever hated before in my life.

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

SubG
Aug 19, 2004

It's a hard world for little things.

Pants Donkey posted:

Jesus Christ

This cartoon is a crime against humanity.

The VW I.D. R does 0 to 60 in 2.25 seconds.

The Artificial Kid
Feb 22, 2002
Plibble
"Ha ha look at that stupid Donkey standing up for a principle even though it doesn't really serve his self interest!"

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

Jerusalem posted:

This is it. This is the worst cartoon I have ever seen in my life. I am only quoting it because come the end of the year I don't want there to be any chance I forget this vile shitstain of a human being vomited this monstrosity out into the world. I hate it like few things I have ever hated before in my life.

Yeah I've been reading these horrible shitheads for a long time now and this is a new high water mark for the combination of the vileness and the sheer brass loving balls to say this in this goddamn moment. How the gently caress did this ever get published anywhere?

Just holy poo poo Ramirez, congratulations on distinguishing yourself from a crowd of racists, bigots, pedophile defenders, pro-ethnic cleansers and outright white supremacists by being the absolute worst. Well loving done.

gently caress you.

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee
I’ve just gotten back from a long hiatus from the thread and that Ramirez is a hell of a note to come back on.

It somehow manages to be more offensive than that Stonetoss/Redpanels Nazi comic.

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Dreading all the "Antifa goons nearly murder Rand Paul!" takes were sure to have from the usual suspects.

Crunch Buttsteak
Feb 26, 2007

You think reality is a circle of salt around my brain keeping witches out?

LordSloth posted:

I’ve just gotten back from a long hiatus from the thread and that Ramirez is a hell of a note to come back on.

It somehow manages to be more offensive than that Stonetoss/Redpanels Nazi comic.

People like Stonetoss KNOW that they're pieces of poo poo. They gleefully slip in white nationalist talking points into their comics, then wink at the camera and expect all of their Nazi buddies to guffaw heartily. They're deceptive pieces of poo poo and they're quite aware of it.

Ramirez, on the other hand, thinks he's being completely rational with that comic. He thinks "well, he'd still be alive and well today if he decided not to be a thug and resist arrest" is a perfectly rational argument that any intelligent person would agree with, regardless of political view. That's the haunting part about it, I think.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

That's odd, usually the blood gets off at the second floor.

Captain Kosmos
Mar 28, 2010

think of it like the "Who's Who" of genitals

Now I want electric car, so I could somehow have playing when I start the car.

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

Crunch Buttsteak posted:

People like Stonetoss KNOW that they're pieces of poo poo. They gleefully slip in white nationalist talking points into their comics, then wink at the camera and expect all of their Nazi buddies to guffaw heartily. They're deceptive pieces of poo poo and they're quite aware of it.

Ramirez, on the other hand, thinks he's being completely rational with that comic. He thinks "well, he'd still be alive and well today if he decided not to be a thug and resist arrest" is a perfectly rational argument that any intelligent person would agree with, regardless of political view. That's the haunting part about it, I think.

"All lives matter, except for those that resist arrest. Also if you resist arrest you die, but how you die and who kills you is immaterial, it was ultimately your decision to resist arrest that kills you. Also you're a bad person for leaving your family behind if you die while resisting arrest. What a moral failure you are."

There's just layer after layer after layer of loving vile poo poo.

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

Ramirez has been making blatantly racist political cartoons for at least twenty years. I can't believe he still has a platfo- hahhahhaahhahah of course I can.

The dude has a regular job with a long-standing, fairly high rated newspaper, the Las Vegas Review-Journal. He isn't an anomaly, he knows his audience. He's an utter piece of human garbage, and so are the people who pay him for his poisonous slime.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

hooman posted:

"All lives matter, except for those that resist arrest. Also if you resist arrest you die, but how you die and who kills you is immaterial, it was ultimately your decision to resist arrest that kills you. Also you're a bad person for leaving your family behind if you die while resisting arrest. What a moral failure you are."

There's just layer after layer after layer of loving vile poo poo.

You forgot "Also the cops get to decide whether or not you are resisting arrest, and may decide that you are resisting even if you comply with all their instructions". It's beyond mere victim blaming.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Jedit posted:

You forgot "Also the cops get to decide whether or not you are resisting arrest, and may decide that you are resisting even if you comply with all their instructions". It's beyond mere victim blaming.
Wasn’t there a video of a dude panicking because the cop said to put his hands down but he was afraid of being shot if he moved and it ended exactly how you think it would

KennyMan666
May 27, 2010

The Saga

Can I wish for Ramirez to get into an accident so he has to amputate both his hands and be physically incapable of ever drawing anything again?

Because holy loving poo poo that might be the most vile thing I've seen in my entire life.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

quote:

AMERICA IS BACK!
The Republican convention was much better than the strange, masked, virtual show the Democrats put on. Even some analysts on CNN admitted it. Trump should also get a larger bounce than what Biden received.

The wrap up day began with a Democrat. Kamala Harris decided to stage a ‘prebuttal’ to Trump’s speech later in the evening. Why Sleepy Joe didn’t do it is anyone’s guess. My guess is the Democrats want him talking as little as possible. Even Pelosi doesn’t want him debating Trump.

Trump broke precedent and made his speech at the White House. The Democrats wondered if he broke the law. Look for Pelosi to begin another round of impeachment hearings over it. It was unusual for Trump to use the White House as the background, but this has been a very unusual year with Bolshevik traitors trying to remove him from office, so I say we should give him a pass.

The president’s speech was easily twice as long as Biden’s and it was also more effective. Many of us conservatives want to know he’s still committed to draining the swamp as well as keeping America as his primary focus. Nationalism is needed to balance out his opponent’s globalism. We needed to hear that someone cares about our rights—especially our First and Second Amendment ones. He cares about all races and wants us to prosper and have jobs. Trump remains our last, best hope to maintain our Republic.

During the convention, some NBA players decided to stage a boycott. That’s their right of course, but it further damages the NBA, which has already been politicized by the left. What should be entertainment and a welcome distraction from the virus and violent protests is gone. I stopped watching the NBA after they genuflected to communist China. If the players are upset about a black man getting shot, they should play and donate their capacious salaries to the family.

We’ve already lost baseball (this season was a joke) and we’ll probably lose the NFL, too. Good riddance to all professional sports if they all want to take knees to our flag while turning their venues into political fields for protest.

Trump wants to return to the America I knew when I was younger. He may be the last hope against a rapidly unfolding dystopian future.

—Ben Garrison

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

Jedit posted:

Plus all the times where the police just opened fire without identifying themselves or making any demands.

CoolCab
Apr 17, 2005

glem

these caricatures are unusually bad for garrison. look at that half assed rand paul.

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

Wow, Garrison! Sure am glad Trump has brought us all peace and prosperity! Livin' the good life!

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Jedit posted:

They might just shoot you while you're loving laying down because they found a gun someplace lmfao tehre is nothing you can do

betaraywil
Dec 30, 2006

Gather the wind
Though the wind won't help you fly at all

CoolCab posted:

these caricatures are unusually bad for garrison. look at that half assed rand paul.

He left too many lines, but God help me I recognized that as Rand Paul.

Anyway I'm glad we're moving into day 2 of Ramirez hate. Ordinarily I would show the cartoon to someone else in my life so we can process the trauma together, but I just can't put that on another human being.

The Copper Kaiser
Sep 6, 2010

I am a high-iq mentally retarded adult, and bring to bear on intellectual pursuits the demonic energy that characterizes my species!

Ah I really missed Pope's Abott, and I get the feeling Pope missed him too.

Not the the man, he's terrible. But this wonderful beady-eyed monkey-clown drawing of the man.

Oh and Ramirez can gently caress right the the way off.

TheDeadlyShoe
Feb 14, 2014

running over things you disagree with, a well known symbol of law and order

Asgerd
May 6, 2012

I worked up a powerful loneliness in my massive bed, in the massive dark.
Grimey Drawer
It is when you believe running over protesters should be legalized.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

We need law and order, but if the president breaks the law I say we give him a pass

War Wizard
Jan 4, 2007

:)

VitalSigns posted:

We need law and order, but if the president breaks the law I say we give him a pass

Ahh, Jack Bauer syndrome.

Asgerd
May 6, 2012

I worked up a powerful loneliness in my massive bed, in the massive dark.
Grimey Drawer

Alhazred posted:

Male lions are lazy fucks who depends on female Lions to not starve to death. The only time they do something is when they kill the cubs of other male lions. They really are the trumps of the big cats.

That's a myth, male lions do plenty of hunting on their own, and any comparison with Donald Trump is both unwarranted and defamatory

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Trunks never had a flaming sword, an inaccurate cartoon

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Feldegast42 posted:

Trunks never had a flaming sword, an inaccurate cartoon

he made a light sword, close enough, overruled.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Steve Bell on gun crime in America – Donald Trump has dispatched hundreds of federal agents to Kenosha, the Wisconsin city rocked by protests and deadly violence since the shooting of Jacob Blake"

Telegraph:

Independent:

'Wake up and smell the coffee': Ed Davey elected Lib Dem leader

Times:

Top DfE official's exit 'proof that ministerial accountability is dead'

Evening Standard:

Mail:
PAUL THOMAS on... Britons working from home

I dont know
Aug 9, 2003

That Guy here...

The Copper Kaiser posted:

Ah I really missed Pope's Abott, and I get the feeling Pope missed him too.

Not the the man, he's terrible. But this wonderful beady-eyed monkey-clown drawing of the man.

It reminds me of Clovis and Minister Eat A Food from years back. In both cases, the politician in question was basically already a living breathing self caricature.

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Crunch Buttsteak posted:

Well the last worst cartoon posted was Delonas' Rape of Kavanaugh, but even then you knew that Delonas was just being a god-drat troll. Provocation was the point. If Ramirez thinks this is provocative, it's because it's a hard truth that people just don't want to accept. It's his version of a :drat: and all in the name of fascism.

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

:australia:

Pope:

Knight:

Police arrested a man planning a "Freedom Day" protest in Melbourne. Victoria Police Assistant Commissioner Luke Cornelius told reporters "The tinfoil hat-wearing brigade are alive and well in our community. They're taking every opportunity to leverage the current situation to serve their own ridiculous notions about so-called sovereign citizens, about constitutional issues and about how 5G is going to kill your grandkids. It's batshit crazy nonsense."

Leak, Son of Leak:

A quick scan through the news feed suggests Sky News and The Australia have been talking up Sweden's response again.

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

13 I'm not sure if this color scheme is deliberate, but the word you can't read is "solve".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Cloud Potato posted:

Mail:
PAUL THOMAS on... Britons working from home

The teatowel over his shoulder :3: