Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Fitness apps revealing the locations of secret US military bases

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

former glory
Jul 11, 2011

MikeCrotch posted:

Still thinking about Deedee Megadoodoo

I hear it going with the hamster dance melody and it just gets me randomly.

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
sarah palin seeming like the biggest idiot to be nominated to higher office.

John Edwards telling a sob story, and claiming it was the only time he told to someone, to Kerry, two different times. Also his weird lady friend psychic he cheated with.

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

Tiler Kiwi posted:

This reminded me of Dan Quayle telling some kid that, no, potato is spelled POTATOE

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Those senators that downplayed the effect covid was going to have while also making some shrewd investments behind the scenes.

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
dow jones recovering after investors realized that lawmakers were okay with letting a bunch of people die rather than hurt their portfolios

harris nomination causing a spike in private prison investment

bernie losing causing a surge in healthcare investment

Tommah
Mar 29, 2003

gorilla channel

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
gorilla mindset

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf

Tommah posted:

gorilla channel

That twitter account changing its name to "the gorilla channel thing was a joke" for a couple weeks

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Tiler Kiwi posted:

John Edwards telling a sob story, and claiming it was the only time he told to someone, to Kerry, two different times. Also his weird lady friend psychic he cheated with.

John Edwards pringle can cock

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

former glory posted:

I hear it going with the hamster dance melody and it just gets me randomly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJog7PfkNRY

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

LastInLine posted:

This reminded me of Dan Quayle telling some kid that, no, potato is spelled POTATOE

:shuckyes: I have made good judgments in the past. I have made good judgments in the future

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
For a minute today I couldn't remember who the Democratic nominee for president was in 2016.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Animal-Mother posted:

For a minute today I couldn't remember who the Democratic nominee for president was in 2016.

Lucky you

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
fight song is now a million times funnier than it was supposed to be and I am grateful to Hilary for that. every day.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

El_Elegante posted:

fight song is now a million times funnier than it was supposed to be and I am grateful to Hilary for that. every day.

https://twitter.com/repshalala/status/1238057147373502467

e: wowzers the only clip I could find of that on youtube was on breitbart's channel. Lucky for me, she had enough lack of self awareness that she posted the clip on her own twitter lmao

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Animal-Mother posted:

IIRC it was Ted Cruz

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Milo and POTUS posted:

John Edwards pringle can cock

Pm me, john edwards

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

christmas boots posted:

IIRC it was Ted Cruz

No it was

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Tulip posted:

No it was

I am not a witch. I'm Time's 2006 Person of the Year.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

"You control the information age" l m a o

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
wasnt that also the year they did like a big fancy unveiling ceremony to announce who the person of the year was?

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TT81o4hL4c

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things
the boston tea party dickholes dressed up as native americans when they were doing property damage (violence!)

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
they were also incredibly drunk , but history never recorded who puked and who didn’t

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
which politician divorced their wife who was dying of cancer to marry the lady they’d had an affair with? was that edwards ?

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Kitfox88 posted:

which politician divorced their wife who was dying of cancer to marry the lady they’d had an affair with? was that edwards ?

gonna have to narrow that down a bit

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things

Kitfox88 posted:

both jon edwards the 2004 presidental candidate did this AND uhhh newt gingrich

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
lol

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

silicone thrills posted:

the boston tea party dickholes dressed up as native americans when they were doing property damage (violence!)

They were called terrorists until they found out they were white people under those costumes

Hedenius
Aug 23, 2007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6Lz264wOAg

I just found this in my youtube favorites from 2008. It amazing how it feels both from a time a million years ago and as if it was made yesterday.

Persiflagist
Mar 7, 2013
I just remembered that Bill Clinton used to be the presidnent. Remember that poo poo??? Lol.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Persiflagist posted:

I just remembered that Bill Clinton used to be the presidnent. Remember that poo poo??? Lol.

the child rapist? same guy?

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things

poo poo POST MALONE posted:

the child rapist? same guy?

Arent they all?

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

silicone thrills posted:

Arent they all?

Very funny that Obama is almost certainly the most moral president of the last 40 years by simply not being a serial sexual assaulter.

NightGyr
Mar 7, 2005
I � Unicode

One More Fat Nerd posted:

Very funny that Obama is almost certainly the most moral president of the last 40 years by simply not being a serial sexual assaulter.

*does the math* yeah Carter checks out

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
https://www.theonion.com/you-people-made-me-give-up-my-peanut-farm-before-i-got-1819585048

Tommah
Mar 29, 2003

Hedenius posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6Lz264wOAg

I just found this in my youtube favorites from 2008. It amazing how it feels both from a time a million years ago and as if it was made yesterday.

this owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
Shinzo Abe the latest to fall victim to the Assad curse