Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

People are asking Princess questions about their shirt which are explained on the shirt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arcanuse
Mar 15, 2019

Rigged Death Trap posted:

Yeah the keys arent the only path to royalty. Theyre incredibly powerful tools that give you a leg-up, but still tools.
and they go in the forehead because thats where the ajna chakra/third eye is, and that signifies higher consciousness or enlightenment.

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

probably more than half of the characters in the comic have some form of forehead mark, and all anything is is a manifestation of the flame, random side characters and teacups inclusive.

Aaaaah. I'd pin this on tiredbrain, but I hadn't actually noticed the prevalence of forehead marks. Learn something new, etc.
Though, I wonder how many have some kind of forehead mark to look enlightened, when they very much are not? will have to check.

RE: the update, wonder if Solomon is treating Zaid here as White Chain's prize, or if letting Zaid go is just a free bonus?

Captain Oblivious
Oct 12, 2007

I'm not like other posters
Solomon is currently sitting down brooding and being oiled up by his manservants.

I don't think he has anything to do with this one way or the other, at present.

Hempuli
Nov 16, 2011

(To avoid any doubt, yes, it's satirical and imo the effect has been positive)

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

FYI all K6BD merch is on sale right now. Anywhere from 20-35% off.

I just bought a shitload of EVIL masks.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Captain Oblivious posted:

Solomon is currently sitting down brooding and being oiled up by his manservants.

I don't think he has anything to do with this one way or the other, at present.

I dunno. Now that he no longer has an orderly empire to rule there's nothing stopping him from becoming a despotic and capricious conqueror. Starting with claiming the key of kings

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Awwww :shobon:

TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

looks like we have a bad transmitter

bought a print because that’s a great deal

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

TK-42-1 posted:

bought a print because that’s a great deal

I'd straight-up buy a huge print of the big battle in Yre, but it's not on there. :(

I'd also love some character portraits.

Bell_
Sep 3, 2006

Tiny Baltimore
A billion light years away
A goon's posting the same thing
But he's already turned to dust
And the shitpost we read
Is a billion light-years old
A ghost just like the rest of us

ConfusedUs posted:

I'd straight-up buy a huge print of the big battle in Yre, but it's not on there. :(
I'm waiting.

The sale will be over by the time I'm ready to buy, but I have no problem throwing money down for those masks

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

ConfusedUs posted:

FYI all K6BD merch is on sale right now. Anywhere from 20-35% off.

I just bought a shitload of EVIL masks.

Is Teepublic broken for anyone else right now?

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Is Teepublic broken for anyone else right now?

The site was slow as gently caress for me, yes.

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC
If Allison and Zaid ever make it back home I wonder how they'll explain their year long disappearance.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

YaketySass posted:

Zaid is probably gonna show he neither wants nor can fulfill the role, there's no way she gives him the key at least for now.

Yeah, I'd imagine dude just wants to go home at this point.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
Zaid going to be all "good seeing yall, but I'm going to keep crashing on salami's couch. Its a nice gilded prison!"

The final chapter will be a comedy about the two

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

TwoPair posted:

Yeah, I'd imagine dude just wants to go home at this point.

"home" is kind of an abstract concept to him at this point, id reckon. he's seen some poo poo.

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

OhFunny posted:

If Allison and Zaid ever make it back home I wonder how they'll explain their year long disappearance.

*sit in a chair backwards*

Ok ladies, here's the breakdown

*points at Cio* That is my girlfriend

*points at White Chain* That is also my girlfriend

*points at Nyave* That is not my girlfriend.

*points at Princess* I'm gonna need a few drinks to explain that.

*points at Zaid* That is Zaid. He's okay I guess.

Any questions? Cool. Gonna take a shower and go to bed. Oh, also I'm moving out because there's no parking for my airship.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
part of me wants a sequence where white chain is learning how to be meat by going all SHOULDERS SQUARE! STANCE FORWARD! with zaid

school the guy in the art of being a furious dumbass. also cio makes him learn to cook.

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.
That's a drat fine platonic friendship hug they got going on there.

TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

looks like we have a bad transmitter

Seeing the only person that has any frame of reference whatsoever on what you’ve been through over the last year and so has got to be such an amazing release.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

TK-42-1 posted:

Seeing the only person that has any frame of reference whatsoever on what you’ve been through over the last year and so has got to be such an amazing release.

"I HAD TO EAT A BABY DEVIL"
"dude, honestly? same"

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
admittedly Zaid spent a lot of the previous year in stasis but i cant imagine being decanted into Salami Dave's swoleistic paternicum was any less jarring given that he suddenly became the ward of a guy who can casually snuff out suns as a procedural matter

Joe Slowboat
Nov 9, 2016

Higgledy-Piggledy Whale Statements

SardonicTyrant posted:

*points at White Chain* That is also my girlfriend

*points at Nyave* That is my Also Girlfriend's girlfriend

FTFY

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

OhFunny posted:

The stuff they've learned is so much more disconcerting than just "two college students disappeared for a year."

Q: "You were gone for a year?!"

A: "Hey watch I can transmute the air into an apple just by thinking, and I might be able to teach you how."

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Yeah, there is probably no going back to normal for them. Its not like Narnia where if they go back to their earth these metaphysical phenomena and power struggles stop existing or mattering. They are permanently marked by being pushed through the multiverse by destiny.

Contra
Aug 31, 2003
L(
I think Zaid and princess should get together.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

paragon1 posted:

Zaid and Allison are just glad to finally have found someone who'll get their anime references.

she could have just gone and chatted with jagganoth

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

Royalty is a continuous cutting motion

Mr. Lobe posted:

Yeah, there is probably no going back to normal for them. Its not like Narnia where if they go back to their earth these metaphysical phenomena and power struggles stop existing or mattering. They are permanently marked by being pushed through the multiverse by destiny.

Home is a small, meaningless backwater. It's the kind of place that the Seven eat. What matters is out on the wheel.

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

*points to Nyave* This is not my girlfriend, but she's my girlfriend's girlfriend. No, not that girlfriend, the other one"

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"
I'm surprised Mottom didn't tear open the gate to Allison's world and go conquer it out of spite after the War of the Teacups.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Neddy Seagoon posted:

I'm surprised Mottom didn't tear open the gate to Allison's world and go conquer it out of spite after the War of the Teacups.

It may not be so easy to figure out which world she is from

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Well we don't know what's been going on in the background. She might have.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
the reason we never get to see her old roomies again is because they're all dead.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
Things are going really well for everyone!

Sexual Aluminum
Jun 21, 2003

is made of candy
Soiled Meat

SniperWoreConverse posted:

the reason we never get to see her old roomies again is because they're all dead.

its 2020 in her world

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

SniperWoreConverse posted:

So, THAT was the deal with the sword

Donkringel
Apr 22, 2008
I was super disappointed with the masks on the merch site.

I stupidly thought they were recreations of Devil Masks and not face masks.

I am dumb and disappointed.

Boxman
Sep 27, 2004

Big fan of :frog:

Donkringel posted:

I was super disappointed with the masks on the merch site.

I stupidly thought they were recreations of Devil Masks and not face masks.

I am dumb and disappointed.

I love that Teepublic just automatically generates the stuff into all the categories, because this is a spectacular product that I'm sure many people want.

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

Boxman posted:

I love that Teepublic just automatically generates the stuff into all the categories, because this is a spectacular product that I'm sure many people want.

lol love to get a mask with an incredibly small, detailed picture someone could only read if they come very close to my face

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daktar
Aug 19, 2008

I done turned 'er head into a slug an' now she's a-stucked!
I'm almost tempted to get one of the badges just to see how much of the art I can make out.